Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Transformers 2

Transformers 2

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1055369/

Wow I almost popped a woody.
    Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Eh I thought the first one was pretty stupid the transformers personalities were very dumb and annoying. I just felt like the whole movie tried to appease the 12 year olds of the world which is what they've done to alot of these comic book movies. If the approached these movies in more of an adult manner they would be so much better like the new Hulk movie did I never felt that childish movie type vibe.

I couldn't stand the first one. Humor was horrible, action was your standard Bruckheimer/Bay sorta stuff, and Shia LaBeaux (however you spell it) just kept reiterating the word "no!" all movie long. Even Megan Fox wasn't *that* hot compared to other Hollywood beauties.
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Banned
    its been signed as a trilogy, from what Ive heard, following the success of the first one. ala The Matrix, Back to the Future, and Lord of the Rings

Banned
    The first one was decent at best, I wonder who'd be casted in the second one. I didn't nor do I care to make an attempt at the moment to click on the link.
    Last edited by JoseAlonso; 07-03-2008 at 12:17 AM.

the first one wasn't bad. i wish they would've gone with a little more mature tone. it seemed like they were trying to cater to the kids a little too much. an R rated Transformers would be badass.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I agree with RBB, they need to get the next one away from the kids of today. After all, the kids of today didn't have transformers.. hell I barely had them.

Quote Originally Posted by RBB View Post
    the first one wasn't bad. i wish they would've gone with a little more mature tone. it seemed like they were trying to cater to the kids a little too much. an R rated Transformers would be badass.
    Yeah. I think that's Michael Bay's influence. At the time I really enjoyed the movie, but looking back there were plenty of things wrong with it.

Quote Originally Posted by d'Anconia View Post
    Even Megan Fox wasn't *that* hot compared to other Hollywood beauties.
    This may be the worst thing I have ever seen on this board. I hate tattoos on girls but I would make an exception for her.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Yea thats exactly what was wrong with it. An R rated tranformers would be awesome. Transformers weren't so stupid and goofy in the show they were very serious all the time except for like one transformer.

Agree with WBBIRL as well kids today didn't grow up with transformers I barley did as well. I was more into Beast Wars to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    This may be the worst thing I have ever seen on this board. I hate tattoos on girls but I would make an exception for her.
    I'm sure she'll be thrilled to hear it

wow.. so many against the transformers movie, I've seen it 10+ times.. awesome flick..

I just watched it again a few days ago. I grew up with it, I love it. I wish they would make a Voltron movie..

an R rated Transformers wouldn't be that hot, IMO. I don't ever remember an autobot or decepticon swearing in the cartoon, then again, they didn't transform as badass as they did in the movie either.

I see that Jazz is in part 2.. that makes me wonder how they brought him back to life.. hmm...
    Jake Sullivan
    6' - 280lbs - 29yrs old - Professional Highland Games Athlete
    curently off-season
    HG training log = road to pro
    youtube channel = www.youtube.com/xtra0t

Quote Originally Posted by LittleJake View Post
    wow.. so many against the transformers movie, I've seen it 10+ times.. awesome flick..

I just watched it again a few days ago. I grew up with it, I love it. I wish they would make a Voltron movie..

an R rated Transformers wouldn't be that hot, IMO. I don't ever remember an autobot or decepticon swearing in the cartoon, then again, they didn't transform as badass as they did in the movie either.

I see that Jazz is in part 2.. that makes me wonder how they brought him back to life.. hmm...
    I don't need the Autobots to swear that would be out of character. I never saw the autobots act so stupid as much as they did in the movie either though. The whole house scene were there hiding around that guys house was just stupid. It was way to kiddy, I like transformers but they were 10x more serious then this in the cartoon.

Wow lol. Can't believe some of the opinions in here. Transformers is my absolute favorite movie right now, only to be topped by number 2, when it comes out. I do agree that the autobots acted a little childish at times but don't forget, the target audience still included kids. Other than that though, how much more badass can a movie be? Transformers was one of the only cartoons I ever watched growing up so that made the movie all the better. You have to admit the cgi and effects were by far the best in any movie yet. It still blows my mind everytime I watch it.

And I'm sorry, but if anyboy thinks this isn't "that hot", you need your balls removed, now:

Best lifts: 615/475/660, Raw w/ Wraps
    http://www.youtube.com/user/invain622002

Banned
    That looks pretty good right there.

Banned
    she has some better pics if you know what im getting at

I thought the first transformers was very entertaining, I'm just not sure how much more Michael Bay I can stomach. Shia Labeuf, or however it's spelled, sucks and should be replaced. Megan Fox is a perfect 10, and she should be topless throughout the duration of the entire movie. Enough said.

Oh man would I be an awesome director.

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    links please.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Quote Originally Posted by method115 View Post
    I don't need the Autobots to swear that would be out of character. I never saw the autobots act so stupid as much as they did in the movie either though. The whole house scene were there hiding around that guys house was just stupid. It was way to kiddy, I like transformers but they were 10x more serious then this in the cartoon.
    yeah, that's what i was talking about. the whole house scene and some of the other stuff. it just didn't fit, imo. it should have just been cut out of the movie.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

still dislikes Art Atwood Hatred's Avatar
    There were so many positives to praise. They made en EFFIN LIVE ACTION MOVIE from a cartoon that we (I ) enjoyed for years as kid.
    There was a lot to enjoy in that movie and I look forward to 2 more..
    Out of the night that covers me,Black as the Pit from pole to pole,I thank whatever gods may be for my unconquerable soul. In The fell clutch of circumstance I have not winced nor cried aloud. Under the bludgeonings of chance my head is bloody, but unbowed. Beyond this place of wrath and tears looms but the horror of the shade And yet the menace of the years finds, and shall find, me unafraid. It matters not how strait the gate how charged with punishments the scroll,I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul.
    Twitter: @joshuagbsn Follow me as I laugh at the world, and you.

yeah, that's what i was talking about. the whole house scene and some of the other stuff. it just didn't fit, imo. it should have just been cut out of the movie.
    Yea if the transformers would have acted a little more serious, it would have been a lot better. Even the FBI agents were acting stupid and unrealistic in situations they were in.

The CGI was amazing and I like it a lot, I did hate that Shia Lebauf guy but after watching him in a few movies he's actually ok. Now that kid from Malcom in the middle I hate.

Quote Originally Posted by method115 View Post
    Yea if the transformers would have acted a little more serious, it would have been a lot better. Even the FBI agents were acting stupid and unrealistic in situations they were in.

The CGI was amazing and I like it a lot, I did hate that Shia Lebauf guy but after watching him in a few movies he's actually ok. Now that kid from Malcom in the middle I hate.
    yeah, don't get me wrong i really liked the movie as a whole. they could've done some trimming, though, maybe like 20 minutes or so of the garbage and it would've been perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by BrettC View Post
    Indeed- and after seeing those I have a new appreciation for her acting talents. Both of them.
    530S/320B/475D
    With strength I burn

Transformers 1 was f****** awesome.

And.. YES!! Megan Fox is in the second one!
    Height: 5'11
    Starting Weight: 112
    5/15/08

Current Weight: 122 (+8)
    8/25/08
    Stage: Bulking

If they'd cut out the house scene and the lame scenes with the super secret government task force BS and made the final downtown Autobots vs. Decepticons scene longer, the movie would've been 100x better IMO. I hated how lame they made the autobots in some of the scenes. Yes, the target audience was kids, but who decides the target audience? The makers of the film. So they could've targeted the RIGHT audience, done the things I mentioned, and made a much better movie.