Thread: Best combos....?

Wannabebig Member

Best combos....?

What would you guys say are the best combos during workouts when were talking about body areas?

The reason I ask is because this morning I worked my shoulders first and then legs, and when it came to the squats, I could barely get the bar over my head to rest on my shoulder, yet I performed them well.

Thanks,

I prefer a push/pull split (aka BGB routine). As far as the lifts themselves, do the compounds before accessory. With things like shoulders/legs it shouldn't matter.

Banned
    There are many variations.With Bodybuilding,Ive always like working complimentary bodyparts.Meaning,ones that are already getting work on the primary ones.

-Chest/Shoulders/Tris

-Back/traps/bi's

-Legs/abs/low back

Or do shoulders on a day on their own with traps.Either a 3 or 4 day split,whichever your schedule allows.For powerlifting you work the primary lift with "assistance work".Meaning exercises that help with that particular lift.

-Bench/rows,lat work/Tris

-Deadlifts/low back/biceps

-Military press/Rows,lat work,/tri's

-Squat/low back/abs

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Mike View Post
    There are many variations.With Bodybuilding,Ive always like working complimentary bodyparts.Meaning,ones that are already getting work on the primary ones.

-Chest/Shoulders/Tris

-Back/traps/bi's

-Legs/abs/low back

PM'd you Mike But I like what you said here, and it is very similar to what Omega has taught me. I have my three main workouts divided up exactly as you listed. What is your opinion on sets/reps for a good muscle gaining routine ?

I am doing high reps on 1st set and go down several reps each set but increase the weight also every set. What is your opinion please ?

Journal;
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=110788&page=2

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    PM'd you Mike But I like what you said here, and it is very similar to what Omega has taught me. I have my three main workouts divided up exactly as you listed. What is your opinion on sets/reps for a good muscle gaining routine ?

I am doing high reps on 1st set and go down several reps each set but increase the weight also every set. What is your opinion please ?

Journal;
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=110788&page=2
    Yes im doing exactly the same with my sets/reps.