The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Best combos....?

What would you guys say are the best combos during workouts when were talking about body areas?

The reason I ask is because this morning I worked my shoulders first and then legs, and when it came to the squats, I could barely get the bar over my head to rest on my shoulder, yet I performed them well.

Thanks,

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

I prefer a push/pull split (aka BGB routine). As far as the lifts themselves, do the compounds before accessory. With things like shoulders/legs it shouldn't matter.

Banned
    There are many variations.With Bodybuilding,Ive always like working complimentary bodyparts.Meaning,ones that are already getting work on the primary ones.

-Chest/Shoulders/Tris

-Back/traps/bi's

-Legs/abs/low back

Or do shoulders on a day on their own with traps.Either a 3 or 4 day split,whichever your schedule allows.For powerlifting you work the primary lift with "assistance work".Meaning exercises that help with that particular lift.

-Bench/rows,lat work/Tris

-Deadlifts/low back/biceps

-Military press/Rows,lat work,/tri's

-Squat/low back/abs

Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Mike View Post
    There are many variations.With Bodybuilding,Ive always like working complimentary bodyparts.Meaning,ones that are already getting work on the primary ones.

-Chest/Shoulders/Tris

-Back/traps/bi's

-Legs/abs/low back

PM'd you Mike But I like what you said here, and it is very similar to what Omega has taught me. I have my three main workouts divided up exactly as you listed. What is your opinion on sets/reps for a good muscle gaining routine ?

I am doing high reps on 1st set and go down several reps each set but increase the weight also every set. What is your opinion please ?

Journal;
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=110788&page=2

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Zorachus View Post
    PM'd you Mike But I like what you said here, and it is very similar to what Omega has taught me. I have my three main workouts divided up exactly as you listed. What is your opinion on sets/reps for a good muscle gaining routine ?

I am doing high reps on 1st set and go down several reps each set but increase the weight also every set. What is your opinion please ?

Journal;
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...=110788&page=2
    Yes im doing exactly the same with my sets/reps.