Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: An autistic stoned avenger's vendetta against culture induced nutrition deficencies

Delaying teh inevitable essentialherb08's Avatar

An autistic stoned avenger's vendetta against culture induced nutrition deficencies

This is my journal.
    Your test will become your testament
    Your mess will become your message
    I rock the Hemp Oil each and every day
    19yrs 5'10ish around 160 lbs in June 180 as of Sept.

An autistic stoned avengers vendetta against culture induced nutrition deficiencies

Acts 5:39"But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

And this is my story. Pt. I .Ever since I was taken off my baby bottle, my food has been junk. I ate all sorts of junk food from processed and preserved to deep fried on a daily basis until March of 08. I was diagnosed with severe dermatitis on my face nose and scalp by a doctor who only loaded me up on facial steroids and dandruff shampoo but when it came to treating the source of my disease, my diet, he mentioned nothing. So I took matters into my own hands and decided to do my own natural detox in an attempt to let my body heal itself. The source of this skin disease is a bacteria overgrowth on the oily glands on your face that triggers auto-immune responses such as inflammation and rapid death of skin cells of the infected area causing flaking and scaling. I was also losing hair on one side of my head. I was a mess. I was only having bowel movements once every 2 days if i was lucky. I was depressed and irritable all the f'n time and I always found myself trying to eat away these feelings leading to me being very chunky. We are what we eat and I was dead rotting junk. All I ate for a week beginning the day after I was diagnosed was Hemp Oil, garlic and oregano nothing else and for good reason. The Hemp Oil to help heal my swollen red skin inside and outside with its perfect ratio of Omega 3+6+9, to get my immune system back online, clean toxins from my body and to just nourish my body with its Hemp Goodness. Garlic I ate and applied topically also due to its antibacterial properties and fresh raw oregano for its equally powerful antibacterial properties. All this Googled information led to me treating the incurable within a week. The doctor was surprised when I went back and told him I did this without using any of his prescriptions. The proof was in front of his face that all natural remedies work equally well or superior to modern medicine but he did not want to discuss this. Whatever. I had a new lease on life and I was about to take my improving health a step further.
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 07-31-2008 at 12:12 AM.

I wannabebig!
    good job, keep up the good work.

how are you now going to incorporate a weight training and diet routine?

Part deuce of this story begins after I took a huge leap of faith in my health. Believing that natural health remedies would do me much better than any synthetic medicine ever could I took the next big step in bringing my body to homeostasis and did a total 180 on my nutrition plan. I became a vegetarian (with the exception of dairy, not knowing that I may have been autistic) after that last and final visit to the dermatologist. My goal was to lose FAT and rid myself of my dermatitis For the next 4 months I did not touch meat and fasted on large amounts of Hemp Oil from time to time (in order to maintain some level of ketosis) and i was smoking Pot on the daily. Between March and June the beginning of June I went from a fat ass bloated bitch tit 200+ frame to a respectable leaner then I have ever been 155 while hardly doing cardio. I was in awe when I began to see muscles and veins on my body that were not visible before, something that I had been desperately trying to achieve for the past 6 years. But in spite of this success my dermatitis, tho it was not as bad as before, was still on my the sides of my nose and top of my scalp. The solution to this would not come until a month later. This test had become a testament

An autistic stoned avengers vendetta against culture induced nutrition deficiencies

Acts 5:39"But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."

In the meantime I had begun to lift mid May with mixed results. I went in the gym optimistic but came out confused. Now I'm not born with the ability to gain strength easily. The most I had ever lifted was while i was still in high school football. It took me 3 grueling years to reach 185*4 on bench, 290 max on squat and a 405 dead lift on a hex bar with horrible technique. To my disappointment I went back benching only 115 three sad piss poor technique times and squatting 125*10 and to my surprise I could not do a single pull up after being able to do 20 in a row. WTF were exactly my thoughts. I thought I would just have to start from scratch and work my way back up. But something was different this time. My squat shot back up to 205*5 within 3 weeks but the next workout I could not for the life of my put up 135*3 nor could i get up single plate on bench or do a pull up again STILL! So I stopped working out again before the end of June trying to figure out what was wrong. Was it that I was not getting enough essential protein? Maybe so. I was on a vegetarian diet eating lots of bread, fruits n veggies and some processed nuts ( big no no) but my EFA's were in check for sure. Was I getting enough essential vitamins and minerals? With so many on the list it was likely that I wasn't. How about my nitrogen balance? A negative nitrogen balance could have been the culprit as I was nowhere near the high enough levels of protein to maintain a positive nitrogen balance, remember I was vegetarian. And then I ran across this gem of information http://www.lemmonsoil.com/whey-prote...ino-acids.html - which describes about mixing proteins and essential fats AND WHY NOT TO mix carbohydrates with fats and proteins in the same meal which is maldigestion and poor absorption of all nutrients. But it was the issue of incomplete protein digestion that struck a chord with me....
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-03-2008 at 03:04 PM.

When I began researching for natural remedies to get rid of the dermatitis I came up on information saying that Autistic children usually had other illnesses accompanying their psychological symptoms such as dermatitis/eczema, asthma, allergies to pet dander and certain foods. I thought it was just a coincidence that I had the same problems and thought nothing of it at first. But when an article on Yahoo headlining "Muscle Weakness Found in Some Autistic Children" said that some autistic children may have mitochondrial disease which means muscles don't get the energy they need. Now here in the weight lifting community we know that mitochondria are the powerhouses of all are cells supplying them with the oxygen and energy we need. So if I were autistic that means I am not breaking down my food into components that my body can utilize, that is why autistics must take out gluten and casein from their diet because it is not digested correctly and these molecules are toxic to the body causing auto-immune responses from the body such as inflammation. Inflammation being the cause of Asthma and dermatitis/eczema. The abundance of toxic molecules and lack of essential nutrients getting into my bloodstream may very well have been the cause of all my other Autistic symptoms such as being introverted, having only few things that interest me (being nutrition and health), the depression, anxiety, lack of social interaction and now muscle weakness. By this time and point I was past the point of speculation and self diagnosed myself to be Autistic.

So on July 5th I put the information gathered into effect. No more mixing protein and fats with carbohydrates at meals. No more gluten and casein in my diet in any form. That meant no more bread chips pasta noodles ( Ramen was especially hard to let go) milk cheese tortillas cereal or whey and casein protein powder. My new diet would consist of meats, nuts, fruits and vegetables only (no legumes allowed due to high levels of trypsin inhibitors).

It has been an entire month of eating like this and the dermatitis on my scalp is COMPLETELY gone!!!!!!! No red inflammation or dandruff at all. The dermatitis on the left side of my nose has been reduced to a few pin head sized dots and the right side is healing up more everyday. This is very exciting for me because I've had this for 6+ years now.

Now my weightlifting is to a success. From the 8th to the 31st I did 7 bench press workouts to test if Bench Press would gain strength easier than previous times.

Here are the workouts and results.
    Bench Press 7-8-08
    205*1 Negative
    205*1 Negative
    205*1 Negative
    315*(couldn't pick the bar off the rack)
    315*(couldn't pick the bar off the rack)
    295*(couldn't pick the bar off the rack)
    295*(couldn't pick the bar off the rack)
    115*5
    65*11
    Bench Press 7-13-08
    245*2 Negatives ( felt light than 205)
    155*3 halfway reps
    155*5 Negatives
    115*3
    Bench Press 7-17-08
    115*4 bottom half reps (touch chest and only halfway up)
    115*4 bottom half reps
    115*4 bottom half reps
    Bench Press 7-22-08
    115*8 bottom half reps
    115*6 bottom half reps
    115*4 bottom half reps
    135* failed lift
    Bench Press 7-26-08
    135*2
    135*3
    135*4
    135*2
    July 27th
    Attempted 155 3 times but could only get it half way up
    7-31-08
    !!!!Bench pressed 155 but the bar came down about 1 inch away from my chest!!!! It is now time to get a better more structured lifting routine.

I believe I proved that gluten and dairy were messing with the integrity of my body but this is still only the beginning of my new eating lifestyle. My bench press went up in 30+ pounds in less than a month with not much muscle stimulation. I am also back up to doing 10 chinups and for the first time in my life I can do 5 behind the neck overhand pullups.

Your body is the fruit of your stomach

So here is my diet plan and rules in a nut shell. I've been eating like this as of July 5th.

First. No Gluten and/or Dairy. NONE NADA ZIP ZERO. My previous post explains why.
    Second. No mixing Carbohydrates with Protein and Fat. Protein and fat need acid digestion. Carbohydrates need alkaline digestion. Fact:NO MATTER WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN TOLD YOU CANNOT DIGEST BOTH AT THE SAME TIME EFFICIENTLY AND OPTIMALLY I REPEAT YOU CANNOT DIGEST BOTH AT THE SAME TIME EFFICIENTLY AND OPTIMALLY here some info on how and why...
    http://www.lemmonsoil.com/whey-prote...ino-acids.html

Third. MEAT AND SOAKED NUTS FOR MOST OF MY MEALS. All types of meat pork beef poultry fish eggs. Whenever I cook up some meat I make sure I drizzle a couple table spoons of Hemp Oil for some much needed unsaturated Omega 3,6 and 9 fatty acids plus it contains Lipase enzyme to help digest all the lipids(fats) I am ingesting. I don't cook with it tho because that makes the Hemp Oil useless. I also drink 4tbsp of Hemp Protein with every meat meal to help out with digestion (it contains protease enzyme-like papaya) plus it contains 13g of complete protein/ 4 tbsp. All nuts that I eat I make sure to soak them for at least 12 hours to rid them of phytic acid and trypsin(protease) inhibitors. I was noticing in my stool that chunks of nut were not being digested properly. I Googled up nuts and inhibitors and a site about soaking your nuts to remove enzyme inhibitors plus soaking actually increase vitamin and mineral content while allowing the nut to be digested more fully. The proof is in the stool

Fourth. THE ONLY CARBOHYDRATES I WILL INGEST WILL COME FROM RAW FRUIT AND HONEY. Unlike bread, cereals and starches Fruit and Honey is chalked full of vitamins, minerals and enzymes plus the main sugars are fructose and sucrose which are easily and efficiently absorbed by your intestines. Grains and legumes are not edible raw or unprocessed. Grain products are simply complex sugars void of any essential nutrients your body needs to grow. Legumes contain many anti-nutrients that don't let you digest proteins correctly and contain other substances that act as hormones and F up your body. Your liver can easily make all the glucose it needs for your body to function properly from amino acids, providing you are getting enough of them. Grains also induce insulin resistance and we as muscle jockeys don't need or want that.

Fifth. I take extra doses of multivitamins and minerals as to make sure I have more than enough to work with. Apart from the fact that they are essential nutrients they keep bones nice and strong, keeps enzyme levels up and makes sure all systems in your body are working properly.

Something to prove

8/8/08First Tough workout since Mid June

-3 Minute rest between sets-

Squats w/ calf extension
    Warm up 115*8
    135*10 -> Good Mornings 75*10
    155*10
    245*6 Negatives-> Good Mornings 75*10
    275*2 Negatives
    185*2 and half
    145*(to failure)13->Good Mornings 75*10
    -10 Minute Rest-

-3 minute rest between sets-
    Bench Press 90 degree grip
    Warm up 95*8
    115*10->Tricep Extensions 35*10
    135*2*3*2 and half
    205*6 negatives->DB Flys 25*8*4
    135*6
    225*2 negatives
    115*5
    10 Push Ups

Comments: Ate some papaya and banana with honey for breakfast then for the entire squat workout I was munching on some pineapple to keep my energy up. Halfway into the bench WO I sipped on a 4tbs/ 13g hemp protein shake and munched on some nuts. I was surprised I did as well as I did on squats, I thought that since I stopped working out 1 month + back I wouldn't of even of been able to Rep 185. Last workout I couldn't even rep 135*4.
    I'm excited to for my bench press all my reps were real tight and my technique keeps getting better too, arch and everything.
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-23-2008 at 03:51 AM.

8-11-08 Workout

20 Minute Jog @ mid day

@ around 10 PM
    -3 Minute Rest Between Each Set-
    WarmUp Wide Grip Chin Ups Under Hand
    BW*4
    Angled Wide Grip Over Hand Pullups
    BW*2-> 3 Negatives
    BW*3-> 2 Negatives
    BW*3 and a Half-> 5 Negatives-> Lying Incline DB Curls 25's*8
    -10 Minute Rest-
    Medium Grip Overhand Chinups
    BW* 3 and a Half->5 Negatives
    BW*5 ->BB Curls Wide Overhand Grip 70*5 Cheat Curls into Negatives
    Fingers Interlocked Chinups (Left to Right- Hit bar with Shoulders)
    BW*6
    BW*5-> Lying DB Incline Bench Curls 25's*3*2*3*3
    -Fin-

Comments: Pullups weren't as strong as I thought they would be but then again I haven't been working on them as much. I did a total of 31 full pull ups and 15 Negatives. Hopefully God willing, I will be able to get in a few sets of 10 full ups next time.

8-12-08 Workout

Angled Wide Grip Overhand Pullups (3 Minute Rest Between Sets)
    BW* 10 Negatives
    BW* 10 Negatives-> BB Curls Wide OH Grip 70*2*10 Negatives
    Upside Down hanging Crunches
    BW* 9
    BW*5-> Leg Raises*20
    BW*5
    -Fin-

Comments: Had a longer workout planned including more abs and calf work but... I didn't. Biceps and lats still sore tho.

8-13-08 Workout

Ran for about an hour at a good tempo pace. My legs and hips are getting stronger and I feel my stride getting longer and stronger. My runners high kicked in at in the second half of my run. God bless that anandamide feels good as it courses through my veins.

The lower part of my calfs (soleus muscle) was a bit sore from the previous jog and this jog helped make it more sore. No pain No gain.

So today (the 14th) I am going to do a bench squat calf raise and dead lift WO but I am going to keep it low sets moderate reps probably only an hour and a half long and then do the same WO tomorrow or go heavy as I don't believe It will cause me to be too sore so I might as well put some icing on my cake.

p.s.GOD I LOVE RUNNING.
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-23-2008 at 03:50 AM.

Tiredly going Insane
    Curious,

are you still smoking pot? Do you feel it had any impact on your results at all?
    Last edited by Mademan118; 08-15-2008 at 04:21 AM.

Na man not for now. I was smoking everyday up until mid May. Funny thing is that I began using pot instead of my inhaler about November of 06. I found that pot, THC and CBD are bronchiodilators- "opens" up the lungs, worked much better than my inhaler and it didn't leave your lungs with that weird burning feeling for the next our. I could run for up to 2 hours without a sign of wheezing.

As far as weightlifting, there are no negative physical impacts from what I could tell. I actually used to spark up a joint turn up my music real loud and do pull ups with the J still in my mouth. It would help me get pumped sometimes.
    My friend said it helped him with his recovery time between workouts actually...

But I do find that smoking EVERYDAY can be taxing on the lungs I mean it is hot smoke touching soft tissue. Thats about the only negative physical detriment tho in my case.

As a side note the active chemicals in Cannabis are potent anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidants. You may not be able to get these full benefits by smoking but a properly baked brownie or ingesting resin oil will get the job done definitely.
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-15-2008 at 05:48 PM.

8-15-08 WorkOut

Bench Press
    Warm Up 135*6
    135*6
    135*7-> Overhead Triceps Extensions 45*13
    Squat
    Warm Up
    185*6
    185*5
    185*3
    Comments: Getting stronger by the day. Even tho I'm not eating anymore than 100 grams of carbs of fruit per day I don't feel any weaker. The more I eat like this the more I feel ketosis is not the body's survival mode but its natural way of being. Running is easier, my lifts are getting stronger almost effortlessly and I'm staying lean. Hmm, wonder what tomorrow will bring.
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-23-2008 at 03:50 AM.

A lil bit of midnight lifting

Squat
    185*6
    185*5
    Bench Press
    135*5
    135*6

Comments: jUst working out. I better be able to rep these weights 10*+ next time around. Just gotta remember to raise the intensity. Next WO will be shoulders, overhead presses and calf raises.... Then Dead Lifts and Good mornings and Pull ups...... Then Power Cleans. When? all depending on how soar me muscles will be. right now lower and mid back are pretty sore and tomorrow my Quads i know will be feeling it.

Running tomorrow ASAP at least a half our then some sprinting followed by some sleeping. Gotta get on the ball if I'm going to run that marathon. I'm debating a right now.... Organic tobacco tho, No good ganja @the moment
    Last edited by essentialherb08; 08-17-2008 at 01:52 AM.

WOO HOOO!!!! I just put up 155 twice on bench. It felt like cake. Nice rice gluten free cake with a honey glaze icing.

8-18-08
    DB Front Shoulder Raises Palms up
    25's*5
    25's*5
    DB Shoulder Raises Palms Down
    25's*5 half ass half way reps
    25's*5 " " reps ->5 negatives
    BB Shoulder Press Curl Grip
    80*3
    80*4
    "Heavy" Upright Rows
    100*10
    100*10
    Sitting Military Press
    95*3 halfway reps
    95*1 neg
    -Fin-
    Comments: Me shoulders are a weak point definitely. WEll for now...

8-20-08
    Dead Lift/ Chin ups Curl Grip
    Warm UP155*5-> BW*5
    175*5->BW*5
    185*5->BW*4 1/2
    205*1->BW*3
    ...Continued the Next day...
    8-21-08
    225*1->BW*5
    225*1->BW*7
    225*1->BW*5
    -Fin-

Comments: I feel that my back is bending too much once I pass 200lb so I'm going to stay at this weight for a couple of workouts and work on my form with higher reps (6-10). Probably throw in some "heavy" good mornings in the mix too.

Bench Yay

8-22-08
    135*10(this might just be a personal record)
    205*5 negatives
    150*4+3 (Oh yea im reppin that now)
    185*11 Negatives

Comments: Oh yea I'm feeling gooder about this now. Repped 135 with impeccable technique for the first time in my life and 150 for reps after just having that weight as my BP max. I wonder How much time it will take me to rep 205... I say By the end of September maybe before. On the Negatives dropped the weight at the bottom of the movement on my chest and it didn't feel too good. Doesnt hurt but my sternum got crushed a few times but was worth it.

Attempting 185 Next time I feel that I can get it. Either way if I do or don't weak point workout with 135 on the bottom half of the movement just like i Did with 115 a few WO's ago, chest then halfway up then back down and half way up repeat repeat etc etc.

Hey,

I locked this because you have an exact copy in the Member Online Journals section.

Cheers,

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

/\/\/\/\ locked the wrong one

Squat workout 8-23-08

Front Squat 135*10-> Good Mornings 105*10
    Pause Squat(3 Seconds) 165*5
    Pause Sqaut(3 Seconds) 165*5->Lunges 115*7/leg
    Front Squat 165*1->Good Mornings 105*10

Comments: Focusing keeping my back arched throughout the entire squat movement. For me the weights come forward at the bottom of the movement and my goal is to get my back strong enough to keep the weight right above my heels no matter how heavy. Front squat i felt, literally, keeps you honest when it comes to technique. You have to keep the weight right on your shoulders and to do this you have to keep your back perpendicular to the ground or the weights begin to roll forward. Thats why I didn't do any more reps with 165 on Front squat because my lower back was spanked and couldn't help but give at the bottom of the squat.

I'll keep at working with moderate weight until I am sure that my form is perfect just like I did on bench.

8-30-08 Workout

Bench Press
    Warm Up 95*10
    135*6
    185*1st attempt( Brought it down to about an inch and some from my chest and then pressed it up)
    185*2nd attempt *failed*
    155*2
    135*10 half way reps(chest den halfway up)
    135*10 half way reps
    Shoulder Press
    75*15
    Wide Over Hand Chinups
    BW*5 Negatives
    Shoulder Shrugs
    75*10

Comments: Didn't go heavy at all with anything other than Bench. I was just going thru the motions with the other lifts.
    Bench Press was love/hate today. I thought i was going to get 185 but but but but I didn't. Al most though i just didn't come all the way down.... Thats almost another 30 pound gain on Bench this month also. My sternum was soar when I picked up 185 and 155 today i assume from dropping the weight on it a few times last week while doing ze negatives. I'm a wait a lil bit before I do Negs again. Squatting tommorow going with moderate weight working on ze technique highest i'll go will only be 185.