Thread: Standard and Straigh Legg Deads???

Hybrid View

Standard and Straigh Legg Deads???

Ok... I just got through revamping my routine and added deads. I reasearched different moves on exrx.net. I decided to add two different deads. Straigh legged Deads on Leg day, and standard deads on back day.

Does this make sense? Is this effective or is their too much cross work involved?

-t

You can get away with it if you know what you're doing. Just be careful you don't overdo things.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

I probably wouldn't recommend doing two types of deads in a routine unless you do them on the same day.

You could do regular and stiff on leg day and do 2 sets of each.

Doing two types of deads on separate days would mean you'd probably want a goodly amount of time in between those days unless you further complicate things and maybe have one week heavy stiffs and light regulars and then vice versa.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

The Chicken Mr'ga
    i do both deads and straight leg deads in my routine.. i do deads on monday and straight leg deads on weds.. i just dont do as heavy weights for the straight leg deads as i do for the deadlifts on monday.. but ive just started the workout, no bad signs yet.. but dont do more than 2 sets of each
    For every $1 you donate to the "buy Lude more weight plates foundation", you will help add 1kg to my 1RM.

<spam> Journal </spam>

Current Stats: 85kg @ 13.6%
    Goal: 87-88kg @ 8-9%
    Goal Due Date: 1/12/05

I'm doing the same as Gohan (WBB Routine) and haven't noticed anything negative yet. But this is only the third week.