The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Weight Gain Pills?

ok.. i have been training for a couple of months now and i am getting a little bigger but i can tell that it's not going to show nearly as much as with a "normal" person because i am so thin boned and have almost no fat on my body. so i am desperate to put on some *fat*. muscle alone just won't cut it without turning myself into arnie.

i have heard before about some weight gain pill. apparently it is marketted to increase women's breast size but infact it just helps the person gain weight all over. does anyone know about this or any other affective weight gain drugs?

..also i have tried eating more. it's just way too expensive and not practical
    Last edited by rich; 03-26-2002 at 07:27 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    Originally quoted by Rich
    ..also i have tried eating more. it's just way too expensive and not practical

You are in the wrong sport if you believe that.

Get a better job so you can afford more food if you want to get bigger, but if the practicality of eating bothers you, you just arent going to get big.

Size pills. Yeah, they're about a half a pound, and I believe they're called "sandwiches". A little large just to swallow, I reccomend taking bites and chewing.

They're a little expensive though.

Well said budiak

3:16
    cooking oil, drink litre a day will help you gian weight. its very cheap but not very tastey all for 50pence.

there are drugs that slow metabolism like beta blockers, but I would not recommend them.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

Dianabol

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesnít realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

3:16
    i did not know dianabol makes womens tits big?

big tits and a moustache or small tits and clean shaven?

now theres a question worth general forum debate.

is the compound estrogen based? is so it will decrease muscle gains which is still your main priorety.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

ok so you guys are still saying i should eat more. well, i tested it out for a couple of months and to gain ANY weight i had to eat TWICE as much as I normally do (and i already eat a lot of food in the first place). that's ridiculous. there's not way i'm going to do that. guess i must have a freaskishly high metabolism.

Equal Opportunity Offender Budiak's Avatar
    If you want to get big, you'll have to.

I do, and I do.

What is a typical day worth of eating for you? What are your stats (height, weight, bf%, etc)?
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Wannabebig Member Podium Kreatin's Avatar
    yea, i think ur stats are important to post b4 giving any advice.

also... u should never willingly put on fat, in an attempt to build muscle. it's the wrong idea. u should just try to lift heavy, and eat correctly, not try to gain fat only.

also, dont' use pills to gain fat (it sounds dangerous). i see no purpose in gaining fat w/o gaining muscle at the same time.
    "No one can completely believe that I am natural.
    The most important drug is to train like a madman
    -really like a madman
    The people who accuse me are those who have never trained once in their life as I train every day of my life."

Alexandr Karelin
    Ten-time World Greco-Roman Champion
    1988, 1992, 1996 Olympic gold medalist

current stats (10/19/03): 20yrs, M, 5'4 @160lbs, ~11% body fat
    lifted since march 2000

Get some estrogen/progesterone and start succumbing to chocolate cravings.

Disclaimer: the above is not meant seriously in any way, shape, or form
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Wannabebig Member
    If you gain fat only, you will probably look *smaller* without a shirt on. There is also this thing called adipocyte hyperplasia --- basically, if you gain fat, you will always have a higher level of fat. Just work on gaining lean mass and in a year or two you will be thicker AND lean.

Don't rush things, as it really won't do you any good.

Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy
    Originally posted by Budiak
    Originally quoted by Rich

Size pills. Yeah, they're about a half a pound, and I believe they're called "sandwiches". A little large just to swallow, I reccomend taking bites and chewing.

They're a little expensive though.
    Budiak you are funny,that was good one but speaking the total truth.

"IF" you don't want to eat and do what you have to do to get BIG then you are wasting your time trying.

This sport is not a hobbie, recreational fun, theatrics, or a chore, its a LIFESTYLE!! You breath it ,eat it, live it, love it, support it, respect it, SCARIFICE for it and die with it.

Some people just don't fit into our little box....
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |