The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Help

Wannabebig Member

Help

so yeah today i was in weight lifting class and
    me and my friend Paul maxed 245
    i did under 100 lbs.. yes hes worked out longer than me and yes he plays football
    i dont i broke my wrist 4years ago so when iím benching my left hand wrist hurts and on my right hand i injured one of my fingers and i got 5 more months till i can feel it again so yeah
    i need some kind of booster pills something like steroids but NOT deadly anybody got any ideasÖ
    i feel like iím the weakest guy in the class..

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    yes I have a few ideas, remedial english and food, lots of healthy good for you food. you know, the booster kind, not the deadly kind. wrap your wrist if need be. If you have nerve damage in your fingers, it will be longer than 5 months. Trust me I know from experience. you dont need kung fu grip to do a bench press. Another thing, dont compare yourself to anyone else. do what YOU can do and keep track of your lifts and see how you become better. I broke my wrist in a fight 10 yrs ago and i use gloves with wrist straps attached to them.
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Wannabebig Member
    well i feel off the roof.. and my wrist popped and doctor just popped it back after playing with it 10minutes.. :|
    What kind of foods?
    I'm 16 by the way..
    5'7..
    150lbs
    And yeah i dont need a good grip i just gotta keep my left hand steady and i gotta work it out so both of my arms can lift a equal amount together.
    and yeah the coach is making us keep track

Wannabebig Member
    anybody please help?

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    use the search functions, this has all been said and asked 100 times over. youll find everything you could possibly need and more. Their is a vast wealth of experience on this board, take advantage of it all.
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

You posted this in the wrong section. There is no magic pill. Even steroids aren't magic pills. They require dedication in diet and exercise to make gain. You need to start by reading the stickies. This sport takes patience and dedication.
    My Journal
    http://wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=119765

I think this is possibly the all-time best response on WBB. - Jorge Sanchez

"you're an animal eat like one damn it!" - Wikked1

"Now we're finally getting to the chicken or the egg question," I grinned. "Did I eat all that food because my size gives me more of an appetite, or did I get to be this big because I've been forcing myself to eat like this for years?"

From A Body Builder is Born

i knew you were a beast but not that kinda of a beast that eats grown men and children.. lilmase