The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hardgainer

Milk is your friend Vicioustorms's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tennessee Mike View Post
    Excellent.The fact that you recognize and understand what it takes means your on your way.Its not fun being in the gym all week and not seeing results,especially when everyone else is making gains.Bodybuilding/powerlifting is a journey.And with that journey comes wisdom.Ask anyone who's trained for a good amount of time and if they were asked if they could go back and do things different,they would all have something to say.For me,I would have trained less,not listened to Flex magazine for advice,asked more questions,trained with bigger/stronger people,and ate more food/protein.But you seem to have a good head on your shoulders and most important,your open to advice. Cheers.
    Thanks

Yeah it's also quite funny to hear people say that all the big guys in the gym are on steroids...this other guy the other day told me that he quit going to the gym because of the all the Steroid users. I just thought to myself how can he make such a statement without proof? I mean yeah sure there is probably some guys that take steroids but he obviously doesn't realise the hard work put into bodybuilding.
    Last edited by Vicioustorms; 08-15-2008 at 01:26 PM.
    16 years old
    181cm

Banned
    Whether they are or not,the amount of work they put in is no different.You cant take drugs and sit on a couch and get huge.And the drug free guy has to be very deliberate and consistent to make steady gains.But for someone to leave a gym because he thinks guys are using is lame.He must feel intimidated.