Thread: Fatman's 2.5 month progress

Hybrid View

L.A.X

Fatman's 2.5 month progress

So... this is not the first time I'm loosing weight. I've tried a total of 3 times on the course of the past 3-4 years... always becoming lazier and getting back to my past weight. Anyways, In the past it always has seemed that I've lost about 20 pounds in the duration of about 2 months, but I was pretty much starving myself. Nowadays, I don't starve myself no more... because I just get cranky and moody when im hungry. I started watching what I eat... I eat tuna, chicken, chicken breasts, different meats, and salmon. Along with various vegetables, and fruits. Before the bed( 1 hourish ) I started to eat cottage cheese and that seemed to get rid of my hunger temptation.

Nowadays, I've lost 10 pounds give or take a few over the duration of 3 months. It's just the progress is slow and I am getting a little bit unmotivated... but not really. Just wanted to share my progress. No one of my family seemed to comment on anything. A buddy whom I work with has noticed my small weight loss... so that boosted my confidence.

Anyways, This is my progress over the past 2.5 months. (The longest I have ever kept up was 3 months... after that I seem to loose myself) The biggest challenge is coming up in September when I'll be going back to university. At that time, I will need to find a balance where I can fit my daily routine into my academic life... which was the failure of mine in the past. So I am pretty scared of falling off the hourse.

I think my wheels got the best out of these 2 months, the back is progressing nicely along with the shoulders. Pissed off that there is no change in the midsection of any type... but let's see in the next 3 months.

Here are the pictures.

EDIT: Pictures are on my pc now, for future comparison ^_^
    Last edited by the_rus; 09-05-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    I have no desire to be average any longer.
    J: Apr. 14, 09 Last update
    Currently: Training core and Staying in Shape... until further notice

What kind of working out do you do?

You should try Rippetoes and on your off days running HIIT. You will burn fat to a point where your going to wanna stop :P.

Crikey, its a 30 foot ape! Kong's Avatar
    What he said...
    Current 1RM's - Bench 264lbs (Target 308lbs)/Squat 396lbs (Target 352lbs)/
    Deadlift 429lbs (Target 440lbs)
    BIG 3 TOTAL at 220lbs (28% BF) = 1089lbs
    6ft 2, 234lb fat, hairy ape!
    My journal - http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...sion-of-an-ape

"This stuff will make you a sexual Tyrannosaurus. Just like me!" As said by the great Jesse 'The Body' Ventura

Wannabebig Member
    CALIFORNIA, Bally total fitness is where i shake my ass every day to lose the fat and get into shape do my cardio and lift the weights heavy.
    wow keep it up man im right behind you

great work, keep it up.

what is ur short/long term goal?

Delaying teh inevitable essentialherb08's Avatar
    ay progress is progress. But as far as dieting i like ketosis diets they work most efficiently IMO. Ive tried and failed at many weight loss methods not because i didnt do it correctly but because they just didnt work for me until i ate to stay in ketosis. I lost 40 in 4 months from 200+ to 155.
    You should look into it. If your willing to put the time and effort you should at least do something that works, you know.
    Your test will become your testament
    Your mess will become your message
    I rock the Hemp Oil each and every day
    19yrs 5'10ish around 160 lbs in June 180 as of Sept.

An autistic stoned avengers vendetta against culture induced nutrition deficiencies

Acts 5:39"But if it is from God, you will not be able to stop these men; you will only find yourselves fighting against God."