Thread: Fatman's 2.5 month progress

Threaded View

L.A.X

Fatman's 2.5 month progress

So... this is not the first time I'm loosing weight. I've tried a total of 3 times on the course of the past 3-4 years... always becoming lazier and getting back to my past weight. Anyways, In the past it always has seemed that I've lost about 20 pounds in the duration of about 2 months, but I was pretty much starving myself. Nowadays, I don't starve myself no more... because I just get cranky and moody when im hungry. I started watching what I eat... I eat tuna, chicken, chicken breasts, different meats, and salmon. Along with various vegetables, and fruits. Before the bed( 1 hourish ) I started to eat cottage cheese and that seemed to get rid of my hunger temptation.

Nowadays, I've lost 10 pounds give or take a few over the duration of 3 months. It's just the progress is slow and I am getting a little bit unmotivated... but not really. Just wanted to share my progress. No one of my family seemed to comment on anything. A buddy whom I work with has noticed my small weight loss... so that boosted my confidence.

Anyways, This is my progress over the past 2.5 months. (The longest I have ever kept up was 3 months... after that I seem to loose myself) The biggest challenge is coming up in September when I'll be going back to university. At that time, I will need to find a balance where I can fit my daily routine into my academic life... which was the failure of mine in the past. So I am pretty scared of falling off the hourse.

I think my wheels got the best out of these 2 months, the back is progressing nicely along with the shoulders. Pissed off that there is no change in the midsection of any type... but let's see in the next 3 months.

Here are the pictures.

EDIT: Pictures are on my pc now, for future comparison ^_^
    Last edited by the_rus; 09-05-2009 at 12:29 PM.
    I have no desire to be average any longer.
    J: Apr. 14, 09 Last update
    Currently: Training core and Staying in Shape... until further notice