Thread: I Just Popped Wood (GOW 2)

I Just Popped Wood (GOW 2)

http://gamenewsi.com/index.php?itemid=20017&catid=1

Check out some of the gameplay footage from GOW2. It's going to be SICK.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Yes, this game is going to be awesome. It seems like games these days either go for the overbloom look or the brown look. I'm not digging either of those styles but this game should be fun for releasing some aggression.

This is a useless quote that means nothing but yet defines me as a profound intellect.

6'1", 220@9%
    Bench 420
    Deadlift 710
    Squat 610

Looking for the best supplements?
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/

I dont know how the hell I'm going to manage school, eating, lifting, and Gears come November. I cant wait.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Does reading this thread mean I'm gay?
    Want to be big? READ WBB ARTICLES!
    Deads 06 245...07 375...08 565---- Squat 2006 175.....2007 315----2008 505----Bench '06 155.....'07 260....'08 385---- weight - 260
    Goals:
    (11-08)Hit 1450 geared (class III - 600/500/350) current - 1455 geared
    Journal - Pics - ...9

Quote Originally Posted by mickyjune26 View Post
    Does reading this thread mean I'm gay?
    don't you have jolly green giant in your av?
    'In order to alter the inertial mass of weights, you must become one with them, like a machine, the totality of your motion is as one'

no way man. A man may wear green tights and a leaf-based singlet and totally be straight.
    Want to be big? READ WBB ARTICLES!
    Deads 06 245...07 375...08 565---- Squat 2006 175.....2007 315----2008 505----Bench '06 155.....'07 260....'08 385---- weight - 260
    Goals:
    (11-08)Hit 1450 geared (class III - 600/500/350) current - 1455 geared
    Journal - Pics - ...9

I just fixed my first xbox 360....

I've repaired several PS2's in my dad and a lot of computers but never an xbox. It was really simple to tear down and after removing the incredibly poorly planed out x-clamp system and replacing with machine screws and nylon washers the xbox went from RRoD to I've been playing CoD4 for 2-3 hours with notta single issue.

I did this one for my friend, I've already got five other people wanting repairs now and I'm charging them $40 a pop (they're not friends) and maybe 2-3 more potentials.

I even scored one for me, guy didn't think it was fixable and said he didn't even care about it so I took it and repaired his too. I probably wont be messing with it for a little while though, but my friend wants me to get gears now that I got a free xbox (well not free... I paid $4 for the stuff I needed to fix it).

I was supprised that so many people opened their boxes trying to fix them themselves when M$ now has a 3 year warranty on this kinda thing. Oh well, money in my pocket

Playing COD4 via components though the picture quality isn't breath taking.... maybe I should try out HDMI. It does load faster then it does on my PC though.

Is Gears of War an RPG or FPS? Although for the record I prefer both on my PC rather than console...
    ...........||High School||.....||July '05||.......||January '09||
    Bench.........225x1...............275x1.................?
    Squat...........?.......................?....................365x5
    Deadlift........?.....................315x5...............435x5
    Weight........180...................192...................185
    BF%.............?......................12.....................12
    Time to Get Ripped
    Pictures of Me

Quote Originally Posted by d'Anconia View Post
    Is Gears of War an RPG or FPS? Although for the record I prefer both on my PC rather than console...
    Its a third person shooter, but when you aim it almost zooms into a first person view.

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post

I've repaired several PS2's in my dad and a lot of computers but never an xbox. It was really simple to tear down and after removing the incredibly poorly planed out x-clamp system and replacing with machine screws and nylon washers the xbox went from RRoD to I've been playing CoD4 for 2-3 hours with notta single issue.

I did this one for my friend, I've already got five other people wanting repairs now and I'm charging them $40 a pop (they're not friends) and maybe 2-3 more potentials.

I even scored one for me, guy didn't think it was fixable and said he didn't even care about it so I took it and repaired his too. I probably wont be messing with it for a little while though, but my friend wants me to get gears now that I got a free xbox (well not free... I paid $4 for the stuff I needed to fix it).

I was supprised that so many people opened their boxes trying to fix them themselves when M$ now has a 3 year warranty on this kinda thing. Oh well, money in my pocket

Playing COD4 via components though the picture quality isn't breath taking.... maybe I should try out HDMI. It does load faster then it does on my PC though.
    Uhhh, what exactly does this have to do with GoW 2?
    Last edited by jAy_Dub; 08-24-2008 at 11:34 AM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Mainly I'll be getting this game sometime?

And because a lot of folks here had they're systems RRoD on them and I don't know what they did, if they bought another or if they sent theirs in. Just putting it out there how easily they can be fixed.

Also because if I do end up playing GoW2 on live I can get some gamertags or know who to ask for theirs because all the 360 fans usually go to these threads.

If your attempting the xclamp fix yourself though I suggest not using metal washers or spring washers...

just the 5mm machine screws (10 mm in lenght) and some 2mm (thick) nylon washers.

rumor has it D3 is on the way as well...

for those that know what i'm talking about, they'll enjoy the hype! if you don't.. you suck

GOW2 will be played via marathon the day I get it LOL
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!

D3 is confirmed brother with a small gameplay video already released by blizzard...

Quote Originally Posted by WBBIRL View Post

The only way I can even play xbox360 or PS3 is through HDMI. i dont waste my time with anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by method115 View Post
    The only way I can even play xbox360 or PS3 is through HDMI. i dont waste my time with anything else.
    My components are decent so the difference between HDMI and component isn't that great... noticable but not that great (on PS3 anyways)

GoW 2 looks cool, but I'm glad someone mentioned D3...

Also excited for Starcraft 2 and Fallout 3... I'm a pretty big nerd, but have played games a lot less since I started working out.

Trying not to die young.

Weird...the guy that created the first GOW (and I would probably guess the 2nd one as well) lives in my apartment complex...drove by in his Lambo
    Last edited by KingWilder; 08-27-2008 at 10:09 AM.
    5'10", 170lbs, 10% bf

Bench:255 Squat:295 Dead:400
    Snatch:145 C&J: 205
    Chin-Up: +135 Dip: +100
    Max Pull-Ups: 44

CrossFit Lv. 1, ACE-CPT

You want our weapons!? Come and get them!

Why would the creator of a game, a guy who's worth millions of dollars, live in an apartment complex?