The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Thread: Results

Results

I just wanted to take a moment to raise awareness about this product. It is truly one of our best products. In fact, in terms of adding size and strength it IS our best product and one of the very best on the market.

The biggest and strongest men and women in the world use the product. They buy it from us, or ask for it if they are a sponsored athlete. It is one of two products (Nitrean being the other), that Westside Barbell requests monthly. The athletes at their gym love it (for good reason).

I personally use the product daily. In fact, as of late, I have been double dosing it daily. Everyone I have personally recommended the product to has loved it as well.

It is no coincidence it has quickly become one of our best sellers. I honestly believe it should be our best seller. It is THAT good.

If you have not tried it, please do so. I know you will be glad you did.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

UPA Lousiana Chairman Eric Downey's Avatar
    I"ve been taking it for about 4 months now and love it. Taste great, mixes easy and you feel it faster than anything ive ever taken. Personally I take mine 20 min b4 training and feel it working by my first set.
    CLASH FOR CASH RAW504 SEPT. 11, 2010 KENNER, LA CLICK FOR INFO
    Eric "BIG EZY" Downey
    RAW BENCH BEST: 523 Raw Unity 2010
    RAW UNITY VID
    RAW TOTAL BEST:534.5 - 507 - 556.5 1598 APA Raw Nationals 2010
    534 SQUAT
    507 BENCH
    556 DEADLIFT
    Facebook YOUTUBE

i've been trying the doubled up serving for a bit now, we'll see if i notice any strength gains.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Results is definitely a very well thought out product. You can't argue with the science behind it.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Banned
    Once I come off of low carb for a while I'll be doubling up on the dose like some of the others have. It's a great product!

I doubled up for the two weeks going into the ProAm and I remember telling Chris how shocked I was when all of a sudden my strength skyrocketed. It works really really well.

I've also put on some great size in the time I've been taking it

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Quote Originally Posted by lonesXedge View Post
    i've been trying the doubled up serving for a bit now, we'll see if i notice any strength gains.
    right about the 2 week time you'll really notice it

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Banned
    Hey Chris I've got some extra pocket money ($40-$50 / month) and would like your input on Results. I can either buy a) Creatine, multi plus and fish oil, or b) Results. Which would you reccomend?

Im gonna buy a load dont care that the shippins ridiculous
    I believe that when the body is strong, the mind thinks strong thoughts. Time spent away from the Iron makes my mind degenerate. I wallow in a thick depression. My body shuts down my mind.

JOURNAL LONG ROAD TO STRENGTH! CHECK IT OUT
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...90#post1999490

UPA Lousiana Chairman Eric Downey's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    right about the 2 week time you'll really notice it
    did you take 2 scoops twice a day or 4 once?
    CLASH FOR CASH RAW504 SEPT. 11, 2010 KENNER, LA CLICK FOR INFO
    Eric "BIG EZY" Downey
    RAW BENCH BEST: 523 Raw Unity 2010
    RAW UNITY VID
    RAW TOTAL BEST:534.5 - 507 - 556.5 1598 APA Raw Nationals 2010
    534 SQUAT
    507 BENCH
    556 DEADLIFT
    Facebook YOUTUBE

I did two scoops twice a day. 2 scoops pre workout and then 2 more later in the evening. Worked like a charm

Quote Originally Posted by RedSpikeyThing View Post
    Hey Chris I've got some extra pocket money ($40-$50 / month) and would like your input on Results. I can either buy a) Creatine, multi plus and fish oil, or b) Results. Which would you reccomend?

My honest opinion was that if I could only afford one supplement per month I would get RESULTS. Protein, multi, fish are all good, but if I could just take one it would be RESULTS.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    I did two scoops twice a day. 2 scoops pre workout and then 2 more later in the evening. Worked like a charm
    yeah, i've been doing 2 scoops with my pre workout shake and 2 scoops with my post workout shake. either flavor RESULTS with vanilla MAXIMUS tastes great.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

what are you guys taking it with? I take it with water and would have to say "taste great" isn't the first that comes to mind and I've a lot of different products.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    My honest opinion was that if I could only afford one supplement per month I would get RESULTS. Protein, multi, fish are all good, but if I could just take one it would be RESULTS.
    cool, I'll be placing an order in a couple of weeks

Quote Originally Posted by lackie View Post
    what are you guys taking it with? I take it with water and would have to say "taste great" isn't the first that comes to mind and I've a lot of different products.
    I would be the first to agree with you although taste is subjective and it is all relative. Compared to some of the amino blends (which it is not) on the market it tastes great. Compared to Nitrean or MAXIMUS perhaps not so good. Drink it for the results, not the taste.

i actually like the taste of the cherry. try something like the essential amino acid supplement ON puts out, and RESULTS tastes like drinking a cold coke compared to hot dog pee. i got a sample of the ON stuff and i can't even explain how bad it tastes.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Quote Originally Posted by lackie View Post
    I'm on my second tub of the orange and actually like the taste of it. BTW, this stuff is great. My DL has gone up the past two months (multi-PRs) after being stuck for a long time. The only thing I have done different (including training) is this product!
    (SQ) 550 (BP) 425 (DL) 550
    5'9" 195lbs.

2014 Goals: 365 raw bench; Triple bodyweight deadlift; 1500 meet total @ 198

YouTube -- http://www.youtube.com/user/CarlDonatiJr?feature=mhee
    Journal -- http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...-Get-Stronger!

i actually like the taste of the cherry. try something like the essential amino acid supplement ON puts out, and RESULTS tastes like drinking a cold coke compared to hot dog pee. i got a sample of the ON stuff and i can't even explain how bad it tastes.
    Yep, and while I hate to give props to the competition, it is nigh impossible to make an amino-only, or amino laden product taste good.

Chris

I'll second that. I take a big scoop of ON bcaa's and 2 scoops Nitrean pre and post workout... Even Nitrean can't cover the taste of that stuff..

Results rocks, I've been using it for a few months and love it. The taste is ok, I just chug it quick and don't worry about it. I'm not drinking it to enjoy the taste.

I see a few folks mix it with Vanilla Nitrean or Opticen, I'm gonna have to try that.

Speaking of amino acid laden products. Mike Wolfe, do you remember the "Garbage" formulation I had you sample? I know it didn't taste good, but it was loaded with essential aminos and a protease complex (at viable doses). We might just have to reconsider that product and bring it to market...

Have to agree with Chris and say that Results is the best product ATLarge carries. I have been using it for the last few months and freaking love it!
    AtLargeNutrition - Support the company that supports WannaBeBig!

Follow me on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/ajroberts

Quote Originally Posted by Gable View Post
    I'll second that. I take a big scoop of ON bcaa's and 2 scoops Nitrean pre and post workout... Even Nitrean can't cover the taste of that stuff..

Results rocks, I've been using it for a few months and love it. The taste is ok, I just chug it quick and don't worry about it. I'm not drinking it to enjoy the taste.

I see a few folks mix it with Vanilla Nitrean or Opticen, I'm gonna have to try that.
    get the BCAA pills. i have some by the bed, and take 10g post workout with my half MAXIMUS shake and RESULTS shake. if you burp, prepare yourself for an awful taste, but you don't taste them on the way down.
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com