The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig New Member

Injury question for my homies .

Two of my buds got fights coming up (end of next month) ... we're rolling pretty hard today in the scramble it felt like my oblique muscle got pinched between my rib cage and my pelvis . Does that sound right ? Man I can barely bend over .

I'm not playing . I seriously feel like I got shot . It hurts to laugh so no funny comments suckas .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by Brawl View Post
    Two of my buds got fights coming up (end of next month) ... we're rolling pretty hard today in the scramble it felt like my oblique muscle got pinched between my rib cage and my pelvis . Does that sound right ? Man I can barely bend over .

I'm not playing . I seriously feel like I got shot . It hurts to laugh so no funny comments suckas .
    Think your going to have give it a couple of days and see if you recover. But maybe get some muscle relaxors. How is that floating rib?
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Wannabebig New Member
    Holy mother of god I'm a girl . You know anyone that had this happen ? Maybe it's my damn kidney .

I'm gonna PM BamBam .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Likes to lick windows bigred1974's Avatar
    maybe you ruptured your soul.
    6-6 288 lbs 33 yo 20 % bodyfat

Don't you ****ing dare, woman. He needs to keep batting for the pink team so he can keep dispensing fashion advice and such. If you cure him, he turns into a regular color blind tard-ass tripod-Viking-- this was regarding TwiloMike. RIP guy.

Im gona have to start wearing wrist wraps just to wipe lol- Hatred

Quote Originally Posted by bigred1974 View Post
    maybe you ruptured your soul.
    You thought Brawl had a soul! lol
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

This is what happens when you get old
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Brawl ,

not uncommon when you got big mother fers on top of you. Could be strained oblique, seperation or irratation of cartlige in ribcage or those pesky intercostal muscles.

Few things to do that might help figure out whats up
    ok a day later do you feel it higher like rib cage or strictly inbetween as far as you can tell
    1. breath in deep and exhale
    2 if that feels normal manually put pressure on area to activate incase is a muscular injury and take deep breaths.
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bam Bam View Post
    Brawl ,

not uncommon when you got big mother fers on top of you. Could be strained oblique, seperation or irratation of cartlige in ribcage or those pesky intercostal muscles.

Few things to do that might help figure out whats up
    ok a day later do you feel it higher like rib cage or strictly inbetween as far as you can tell
    1. breath in deep and exhale
    2 if that feels normal manually put pressure on area to activate incase is a muscular injury and take deep breaths.
    I owe you oh married one ...slowly getting better .

At 1st it felt like I broke a rib or something , the next day I pushed on my ribs and I'm fine but when I touch all the muscles in the area it is still hurting a bit . Everyday it gets a little better .

I dont want to stop since I lost 30lbs , I'm feeling pretty good for an old man .

Sorry about the injury man! You fight now? Mother of God i feel sorry for some mother****er who has to fight you!
    "You can take control of my mind and my body, but there is one thing a Saiyan always keeps.... his PRIDE!"- Vegeta

My Exploits

Wannabebig New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Nick Hatfield View Post
    Sorry about the injury man! You fight now? Mother of God i feel sorry for some mother****er who has to fight you!
    I'm not fighting , I'm too old . My stepson is 17 and we always were wrestling and boxing each other ( I boxed and wrestled in high school) and he showed an interest . So one of my old buds is a fighter right now and he said to come down to the gym .

I been hitting it hard with the young dudes and I'm feeling great .

Besides being big means slow and no gas tank . It's been humbling to say the least .