The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Results and competitors.

Hi, I wanted to purchase a creatine supplement such as Results, but I read the supplement facts (below) and no offense or anything, but is this worth 50 dollars? I'm just curious, because I may as well go out and buy some creatine pills for much cheaper. I'm just looking for some reasons that this would be worth the money, and also, are there other products similar to this that are sold in stores like GNC or other health stores?

Dextrose 80g *
    Creatine Monohydrate 5g *
    Beta Alanine 3.5g *
    Beta Hydroxy Beta Methylbutyrate (HMB) 3g

Thanks for your help.

I'm not classifying Results as a creatine supplement per se, but are the other ingredients worth the extra 35 bucks or so?
    Last edited by Dan9108; 09-30-2008 at 04:55 PM.
    "If you're going through hell, keep going." --Churchill

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Quote Originally Posted by Dan9108 View Post
    Hi, I wanted to purchase a creatine supplement such as Results, but I read the supplement facts (below) and no offense or anything, but is this worth 50 dollars? I'm just curious, because I may as well go out and buy some creatine pills for much cheaper. I'm just looking for some reasons that this would be worth the money, and also, are there other products similar to this that are sold in stores like GNC or other health stores?

Dextrose 80g *
    Creatine Monohydrate 5g *
    Beta Alanine 3.5g *
    Beta Hydroxy Beta Methylbutyrate (HMB) 3g

Thanks for your help.

I'm not classifying Results as a creatine supplement per se, but are the other ingredients worth the extra 35 bucks or so?
    The short answer is yes. RESULTS is much, much more than a creatine supplement. The BA and HMB in concert with the creatine and dextrose provide for an additive effect that is very powerful indeed. Reads the reviews on the product here and elsewhere (from those who have actually used it). I don't know of any other product with a similar formulation.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Yeah I'll definatly say this is worth the money. One of the best supplements I've ever taken to be honest.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Yes.. beyond yes. I've used other forms of creatine from straight mono and EE to muscletech's crap. The only creatine product I've ever felt or SEEN work has been ALN's results. I take it religiously now for that reason.
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!

I'm going to purchase it today. The directions say take 1 hour prior to workout, but most people take it after.

I actually stick with the 1hr pre workout. I find it does help a little more but if its inconvenient to take it pre workout, post workout is fine. The big thing is to make sure you get it every day.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

I take it twice per day .

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by chris mason View Post
    But you get it free.

There's my dilemma...

i need to man up and try this for a good month or so. i just don't have the cash for it right now!
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

i've been using it for a few weeks now and it's great. i started a higher volume program and i think it's helped me out a ton. even after i've done my training for the day i still feel like there's a lot more i can do and in between sets i'll find myself pacing around just waiting to start my next set, it's great. definitely worth it imo

Quote Originally Posted by Dan9108 View Post
    But you get it free.

There's my dilemma...

Lol, well, not exactly free, but point taken. My point in that statement was that I really use it and use it a lot!

Chris

Wannabebig Member
    Hey chris is that bouble dosing working enough that u would recommend it?or d u know yet?My first experience results sold me just taking the recommended dose.I would be willing to try double dosing a month before a meet if u think it would help.

Hick, how much do you weigh?

I started double dosing after some conversations with Donnie Thompson and my strength really went through the roof. I recommended Chris try it and he had the same experience that I did. Bout 2 weeks after beginning to double my doses my strength shot through the roof.

I understand its expensive so most people don't want to do that, but if the expense is not a problem I would very highly recommend double dosing.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    Hick, how much do you weigh?

I started double dosing after some conversations with Donnie Thompson and my strength really went through the roof. I recommended Chris try it and he had the same experience that I did. Bout 2 weeks after beginning to double my doses my strength shot through the roof.

I understand its expensive so most people don't want to do that, but if the expense is not a problem I would very highly recommend double dosing.
    for someone who cost would be an issue for, do you think i'd be better off getting 2 tubs of results and a bottle of ETS? last time I ordered nitrean, results, and ETS and love it all but I think if I had to give something up for more results it'd be the nitrean.

Yep, if I had to choose just one supplement it would be RESULTS. No b.s. ETS would be 2nd and Nitrean, Opticen, or MAXIMUS 3rd.

Quote Originally Posted by HICK View Post
    Hey chris is that bouble dosing working enough that u would recommend it?or d u know yet?My first experience results sold me just taking the recommended dose.I would be willing to try double dosing a month before a meet if u think it would help.
    I feel like it has worked for me, but it would get expensive and you will see good gains using just a single dose.

Yep, if I had to choose just one supplement it would be RESULTS. No b.s. ETS would be 2nd and Nitrean, Opticen, or MAXIMUS 3rd.
    that settles it for me then--thanks!

Wannabebig Member
    I weigh 385,got the build of a couch potato,but I still like to lift.Double dosing would get expensive to do all the time, but I think it would b worth a try about a month before a meet.I think I'll test it out.

Let us know how it goes man! Given your size I really feel you'll notice the difference

I double dose now and I myself can vouch for everything these guys are saying.. my recovery is awesome, strength is through the roof, and workouts are going insane. LOVE THIS STUFF!
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!

im thinkin about, and close to buyin the fat loss stack but it doesnt come with results... my goal is to lose weight but still manage to keep a lean body (somehow, under this flab i call stomach). so my question is, if i take results, will it also help alot or should i just wait til after the fat loss stack is done since there isnt a lot of changes goin on with the aid of results?

If you can afford it then I would recommend you use RESULTS on your cut. I did and really feel it made a HUGE difference in my retention of lean muscle and strength.

Chris, I just got a sample of RESULTS for my attempt to gain more weight in the lacrosse off-season. Do you think it would be a good idea to use it if I am doing starting strength+plyometrics and other cardio to keep speed and endurance up while gaining weight? Obviously I would like to gain as little fat as possible in order to keep trying to improve on change of direction and stamina. Also, how much water do you recommend I drink with it and throughout the day?

Thanks a lot
    Do or die

Yes, definitely use it for the purposes mentioned. You don't need to worry about any exta fluid consumption when using the product. A serving is roughly 95g of powder. You can use your Nitrean scoop if you have one and use 3 fully rounded scoops.

Chris

hey chris, ok im totally convinced that i should buy the fat loss stack. im goin to call it in tomorrow. so after i order do i get different directions when to take em, or just follow the bottle? also, how does one get the trainin log or whatever comes with it>