(for a description of my diet / supplements / training please click here; to view my strength goals, please click here)
Sunday, March 31, 2002
- Before Meal 1: 20 minutes stationery bike; alternating 1 minute level 6 with one minute level 8.
... Took my ALA before this and felt a little tired not a big deal though. Mainly just felt like a fat piece of sh*t.
- Meal 1: 4 hot wings + coffee + Equal + heavy whipping cream
Meal 2: 2 servings whey protein + heavy whipping cream + Equal
Meal 3: Atkin's choclate bar
Meal 4: green salad + Italian dressing
Meal 5: 2 tbsp. peanut butter
- Wow woke up today feeling like a FAT COW! Yesterday and the Friday night I really binged like CRAZY! Woke up yesterday and ate cookies and all that bullsh*t. Ordered pizza right away. Ate that and the just snacked on candy and soda after that. Then I ate at Taco Bell like a fat a*s. Then my girlfriend and I went to Cracker Barrel for Easter and I pigged there like a fat balloon. Just ate and ate and ate. Soda and dessert the whole 9 yards. tuttuttuttut So now today I completely feel like a thousand pounds. Measured my waist today at the naval, with my abs flexed, and it measured a FAT and completely SOFT and disgusting 36 inches. Really pissed me off. Want it down to 33 inches or something along those lines.
- Not sore today, just feel like a fat and flabby blimp thats completely disgraceful for binging like an a*s yesterday.
- 8 hours sleep last night. Slept well with some really wacked out dreams. Usually the Sleep Formula causes this.
- Precardio: 500 mg. ALA + 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx
With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc
With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin
With Meal 3: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin
Before Bed: Sleep Formula
- Feel so fat today and all the gyms are closed due to Easter. Today isnt a training day anyway so its not a big deal.
- Okay amount today, need to remember that I am back into the low carb world I have to keep my water intake real high.
- Dont weigh in on rest days. Which is kind of good because if I weighed in I guarantee that I would be pushing 215-220 lbs. And I dont feel like being depressed.