(for a description of my diet / supplements / training please click here; to view my strength goals, please click here)
Monday, April 1, 2002
- No cardio today.
- Meal 1: 4 hot wings + coffee + Equal + heavy whipping cream + 1 tbsp. peanut butter
Meal 2: Atkin's choclate bar
Meal 3: 2 servings whey protein + heavy whipping cream + Equal
Meal 4: 1 can tuna + 1 tbsp. mayo + coffee + heavy whipping cream + Equal
Postworkout: 2 servings whey protein + 1 tbsp. flax seed oil + heavy whipping cream
Meal 6: 1 tbsp. peanut butter + Italian sausage
- Feel like the biggest cow today. Feel bloated somehow. Doesnt really make any sense why I would feel bloated but oh well. Other than that I feel pretty good. Damn before bed I was STARVING like a Jew in a concentration camp. Couldnt believe the damn hunger pangs I was experiencing. I was like about to shoot someone for some pizza and ice cream. Haha but my refeed meal is tomorrow night so I should be okay until then... I think.
- Not really sore today. Just fat.
- 7 hours sleep last night. Slept okay I guess. Woke up a few times actually I am not sure why. Just woke up.
- With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc + 1 Adrenalin
With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin
Preworkout: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx + 500 mg. ALA
Postworkout: 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 250 mg. Aminogen
Before Bed: Sleep Formula
Training. Chest, Triceps.
- Flat Barbell Presses: 235 x 4.5 [***]; 205 x 9.5 [***]
... Wow what the F*CK!? Very very pissed off about my bench weight today. I want to blame it on my damn ALA preworkout but I think it was just because I havnt benched in more than 2 years. Very dissapointed in myself. Thought I was going to handle around 255-265 lbs. for 6. I just cant believe this sh*t. Feel like I have never worked out before in my life. Just let down completely. Arched my back and kept my feet flat on the floor. Felt like my balance was off or something. REALLY need to start flat pressing again. Amazed myself I almost dropped the barbell to one side a few times!
Dips: +90 x 6 [***]; +75 x 8 [***]
... Good sets here. Pumped up my pecs like CRAZY! Wow thats one thing that I REALLY noticed about the 500 mg. ALA preworkout, crazy f*cking pumps. Havnt been pumped like this in a long time. Anyway sets werent ALL out to failure I dont think. But still felt heavy. Training at the YMCA now, and the dip bars are definitely much farther apart than my old gym. Its all good though. I like them further apart because I feel it more in my pecs. Reps were good with a good ROM. For some reason I locked out my elbows out at the top which I need to try not to do.
Flat Dumbbell Presses: 100 x 5.5 [***]
... Wow pretty pathetic here. I dont think that I took enough of a break in between my exercises. Chest was really pumped like crazy at this point. Really inflated big time. Good set, hit my chest hard no questions asked. Was really really dissapointed in my reps with this though. It doesnt really matter though because I did 2 exercises first. Kept form pretty good. The YMCA only goes up to the 100s so thats definitely going to be a problem. Need to be getting the 100s for 8-10 reps.
Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 65 x 8 [***]
... Really good set here without a doubt. Hammered my pecs hard with perfect form. Really awesome set. Good form and created an awesome pump in my pecs. Inflated my pecs like crazy just from this one single set. Stretched them out good at the bottom of the movement and everything like that. These were definitely good overall though.
Lying Barbell Extensions: 125 x 8 [***]; 115 x 8 [***]
... Wow 2 AWESOME sets here! Hammered my triceps hard. After my first set of lying ext. my triceps blew up like CRAZY! Pumped insanely. Definitely the ALA they havnt pumped like that in a long f*cking time. I was actually really really impressed with how pumped they were. Two good sets. Somehow I got 8 reps the first set. Really was impressed. Definitely going for 130 next Monday. See how that goes. Great pump overall.
Seated Overhead Barbell Extensions: 105 x 6.5 [***]
... This exercise REALLY pissed me off big time! There isnt really a decent bench at the YMCA that has a lower back support so I had to do these on the end of a bench without a lower back support. Kind of ached my back. Form was OKAY elbows were kind of flared. Defintely going to work on correcting this next Monday.
- Worked out today longer than usual because I had to wait for a few things, gym was pretty packed, lasted 40 minutes today compared to my usual 25-30. Oh well.
- Pretty good amount today I guess, need to keep it up. Need more during my training though.
- Preworkout today, clothed, without shoes, I weighed 205 lbs. Felt good about my weight actually. Hopefully tomorrow Ill be even less... well have to see how that goes. Hope to weigh something like 203 tomorrow.