Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Thread: MonStar1023's 3rd NHE Journal

(for a description of my diet / supplements / training please click here; to view my strength goals, please click here)

Friday, April 12, 2002

Cardio.
    • Postworkout:

Diet.
    • Meal 1: coffee + Equal + heavy whipping cream + 4 hot wings + handful of peanuts

Meal 2: Atkin's choclate bar

Overall Comments.

Pain/Soreness.

Sleep.
    • 6.5 hours! sleep last night. tuttuttuttut Very deep sleep from the sleep that I got but not enough. Just woke up though so its not like I had to get up or anything.

Supplements.
    • With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc + 1 Adrenalin

With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin

Preworkout: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx

Postworkout: 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 3g arginine + 500 mg. ALA + 250 mg. Aminogen

Before Bed: Sleep Formula

Training. Delts, Traps, Abs.
    • Seated Behind-neck Presses: 150 x []; 135 x []

One-arm Dumbbell Side Laterals: 32.5 x []

Lying One-arm Dumbbell Laterals: 27.5 x []

Partial Deadlifts: 375 x []; 335 x []

Dumbbell Shrugs: 100 x []

Machine Crunches: 150 x []; 150 x []

Training Length.

Water.

Weight.
    • Preworkout today, clothed, without shoes, I weighed

Originally posted by MonStar1023
    ericg-
    Yeah man youre right I forgot about that. He used to eat them on the way to the gym or something on a TKD... targeted ketogenic diet. Thats basically very similar to the diet that I am currently following. He did Atkins' with preworkout simple carbs I am doing Atkin's style with postworkout carbs along with 2 big refeed meals. Kind of similar, kind of not I guess.

MS
    Ya thats it!! oh btw, I am pretty familiar with CKDs, TKDs, NHE, and Atkins. Ive got some of the books!!

I may give NHE a shot if I ever have to lose this much fat again. Seems lik eit worked good for you, but I cannot complain I have almost lost 20lbs, little shorter time frame then you but its still coming off!! Half way there.
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

ericg-
    Awesome results man keep up the good work. I hope you dont mind me asking what kind of diet did you follow? Supplements, etc.? Anyway bu yeah NHE has worked very very very well for me so far. My strength gains arent THAT impressive but everything really looks good to me. Well see how things go. When it comes to dropping fat etc. I think that NHE, TKD, or CKD is the way to go.

MS

Hey Mon,

My diet is in my journal, Eric's Log, and the only supps I take are a multi, vit C, and whey. Check out my journal man. It sucks compared to yours and others in this joint, but it helps me keep track.
    Height - 5'10"

WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

ericg-
    Its all good man it doesnt suck compared to anything. Different people do things differently. I like to keep mine up to date with lots of detail etc. And make everything look nice hehe.

MS

Haha, ya. Im slowing making mine look nice!!

Pretty simple diet I have, eh!
    Height - 5'10"