The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

Any suggestions are fat loss plateaus

Firstly, I'm naturally endomorphic. Building muscle for me is like masturbating, I couldn't stop if I wanted too. That being said, I've maintained a pretty health lifestyle. I HIIT 3 times a week (for about 10-15 minutes minus warm-up, just depends on when I burn out) first thing in the morning without any food, and I do aerobics twice a week for an hour (treadmill uphill walking) and I lift 5 days a week, split body workouts doing 3x12 for the compound movements and 3x15/20 for the more isolated movements. I also do an ab routine every morning before my morning cardio which basically is doing "supersets" of crunches, reverse crunches, and oblique crunches.

On average I take in 140 ounces of water a day, some days more, some days less but 140 is a good average. I try to keep my carb range between 150-200 a day, maybe a little less on the weekends because I don't work out at all. Proteins and fats I don't usually count because of the excess amount of protein and low amount of fat.

Yet despite what I "thought" was the idea lifestyle to get used to, I still find myself not acheiving the lean physique I'm looking for. My limbs are pretty much lean and show pretty good definition, same with my back. My chest and stomach are the areas I'm trying to fine tune but I'm at a loss for a plan of attack. Any suggestions/advice would be appreciated.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Wannabebig Member
    if you've hit a plateau in weight loss, i know how you feel.

whenver i get that problem, i got out, get a big mac from mcdonalds with a large fry and a regular coke. you might say that's stupid, but it works for me.

see, when you're losing weight and you're dieting for so long, the only thing your body and mind knows is eating right and eating healthy. go out and get something to eat that's going to take your mind off of all that, and enjoy it.

when you're done with that meal, re-focus and get back onto the healthiest diet you can come up with. it might not make sense to you, but it re-focuses my mind and body.