Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: GetBuilt aka MariAnne.. You've helped me critique my diet before..HELP AGAIN

how much less can i do though? You really think that is overtraining??

It depends on a lot of different factors that we dont know about you. Are you progressing on that routine? I would venture to guess, based on what seems to be your knowledge level and understanding of training/dieting etc that your intensity level and ability to train to failure is not sufficient to really say your overtraining on that routine. But only you can know. I prefer a lower volume higher intensity and frequency routine but there are many many ways to get it done. If you enjoy your routine and make progress on it then it's obviously working for you. There may be things that work better, only way to know is to try.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST

smalls.. whats your workout looking like?

maybe one body part a day then? that will make sure each muscle is worked to failure..

bud you're going to upset the guys who are tryin to help you out. That last post you just posted can definately be answered through the search function..

anyway, but so i can be of somewhat use....

Like smalls said, it depends where you are in your lifting experience etc etc. But from what I have picked up on just from reading this post, i would go with BGB routine or something similar that is already laid out.
    Starting over...

You get out what you put in.

I agree BGB or one of the wannabebig routines that is laid out, basic and easy to follow is going to be best provided you put in the consistency and intensity to both routine and diet.
    Diet is key, the calorie is king

"Most folks are about as happy as they make up their minds to be."
    --Abraham Lincoln

"Nothing in the world can take the place of persistence. Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful men with talent.
    Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb. Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts. Persistence and determination
    alone are omnipotent. The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race."
    Calvin Coolidge (1872-1933)
    30th U.S. President

"If you want to look abnormal you have to eat abnormal,lol."--ST