The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

A NEW Wannabebig – we need your support!

Important – there are sneak previews of the new look Wannabebig below!

A complete overhaul of Wannabebig.com has been on the cards for quite a while, overdue some might say! Well, we would agree with you and that is exactly why I sat down a few months ago and imagined what a new Wannabebig would be like.

Imagine

Imagine a brand new design – one which is punchy, modern but still focused on being clean and organized to ensure that content is above all number one.

Imagine richer features – a search, the ability to comment on articles and share them with your friends via email and social networking sites, links to related articles, RSS feeds AND instant email updates when we publish new articles.

This is starting to sound good huh? There’s more!

Imagine a complete re-think on how we publish articles – We’re going back to basics and really putting the focus on quality and making sure that the information is useful and easy to apply. We’ll also be building up a team of writers, publishing more regularly and have some interesting regular columns lined up. Oh, and to top it off - a complete re-organization of our categories & sub categories

Imagine a store – Fitness related products that come with the Wannabebig seal of approval AND long awaited Wannabebig t-shirts! (The ‘WBB shirts wanted’ thread has over 9,000 views and 200 posts!)

All still completely FREE.

Ok, so we’ve talked enough, check out a sneak preview of the site. (please remember that this is still a work in progress so things like navigation bars and content still have placeholder text in for now)

HOME PAGE - click here for larger screenshot

ARTICLE PAGE - click here for larger screenshot

So, when can you expect the new Wannabebig?

Soon.

We’ve been secretly plugging away on this over the last few months and as you can see from the screenshots above, we are making good progress, so keep an eye out for the release date which we will announce in the next few weeks!

As usual, we’re not messing about. This isn’t just a tweak here or there; we are shooting for a brand new design, site functionality and approach to publishing content. I should point out that www.wannabebig.com will be the first to get a make over and then we will give www.wannabebigforums.com the same treatment. So, whilst we are on the topic, I want to fit in a plug for AtLarge Nutrition.

Support Wannabebig

Lots of time and money goes into Wannabebig each and every month and the new site and content is a considerable investment on our part – both time and money. The running costs of Wannabebig are well over $1,000 a month and that’s pretty much just the basic running costs – throw in things like articles, competitions etc and you’re talking much more.

What I am trying to say is that the biggest thing you can do to support Wannabebig is making AtLarge Nutrition your number one choice for sports supplements. AtLarge Nutrition is our sister website and fully funds Wannabebig, so when you chose AtLarge Nutrition, your money really does go back into Wannabebig.

If you already use AtLarge Nutrition supplements, we would like to thank you for your support and help – you really do make a difference to Wannabebig’s future. If you haven’t made the jump yet, please check out our supplements and next time you need to place an order, give us a shot. We guarantee you will love our products and get better results from your training.

I hope you enoyed the news and have a great weekend and keep an eye out for the re-launch date!

Thanks,

Daniel
    Last edited by Joe Black; 11-01-2008 at 09:57 AM.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

looks good!
    Lifting is my life

I am 15
    @ 155 lbs

Getting un-streamlined Progress's Avatar
    In what way, if any, will this affect the forums?
    Last edited by Progress; 11-01-2008 at 04:39 PM.

None to start with.

Although we will probably look to bring the forums into the new design at some point as a phase two thing.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel Clough View Post
    None to start with.

Although we will probably look to bring the forums into the new design at some point as a phase two thing.
    Would current content be lost then...i.e. journals etc?
    - Slave & Master At The Same Damn Time -
    Hoping To Compete Natty Early 2011

no, never.

If we did give the forums a new design, all content would be carried over for sure.

Sounds great!
    Sarvamangalam!