The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    I can see that....and I don't believe libertarians don't care about others. I wish we had more viable alternatives as opposed to a 2 party system. Alas, I still don't think Obama will be as bad as a lot of conservatives think he will. I don't envy him. He will probably be one of the most scrutinized presidents in US history.
    ecDoesIt

"You're such a girl carbon. You're strong as hell, making wicked progress, and I post in your journal. WTF more could you want?"
    Anthony

"When fascism comes to America, it will be wrapped in the flag and carrying the cross."
    - Sinclair Lewis

My latest (and only) WBB article.

Quote Originally Posted by ectx View Post
    He will probably be one of the most scrutinized presidents in US history.
    I think this also has to do with the fact that a majority of people absolutely hate Bush for whatever reason. Obama has also brought this on himself. His political machine built him up to be a messiah of sorts and now his voters have an incredibly high level of expectations. I will say that his choice for Chief of Staff is doing nothing to solidify his position of bipartisanship.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Quote Originally Posted by blackboard View Post
    When you go to WV the low pay Joe the Plumber type guys equals conservative lol.
    Hey! I resemble that remark.

I'm an extremely liberal conservative, though.

I support abortion because some people aren't qualified to have a kid, yet won't give it up for adoption, and I couldn't care less if gays want to get married. Hell, give them a civil service. Most churches won't perform the service anyway, and the legal marriage is really the only one that matters when it comes to taxes and such anyway. I don't know why the Christians (which I consider myself to be) get so up in arms over it. It's two separate things. Calling it "marriage" is just semantics. No one's going to break down the church doors and throw Christopher Lowell at them.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock View Post
    Pray for rain. They're calling for it here in NC. I will say that I was listening to a radio station where one of the campaign managers in Florida stated that they weren't seeing near the early vote turnout they had hoped for.
    Way to express you support for American Democracy...you're clearly driven by democratic values that encourage every person to be active in choosing their government. Leaders of the free world.

Seriously, the hypocrisy of the right is downright laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by ClubberLang View Post
    Way to express you support for American Democracy...you're clearly driven by democratic values that encourage every person to be active in choosing their government. Leaders of the free world.

Seriously, the hypocrisy of the right is downright laughable.

I'll encourage people to be active in choosing their government when they can actually tell me an issue that their candidate supports, something other than "I hate Bush" or "Obama is a Muslim". The rain typically keeps a large number of these dumbasses from the voting booth.

Let me also remind you, that it isn't a constitutional right to vote for the POTUS...

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Quote Originally Posted by mrelwooddowd View Post
    I don't know why the Christians (which I consider myself to be) get so up in arms over it. It's two separate things. Calling it "marriage" is just semantics. No one's going to break down the church doors and throw Christopher Lowell at them.
    From my understanding, at least in the Catholic church, they believe once gay marriage is passed there will be an attack on the churches non-profit status once a couple is not allowed to be married in the church. There are other things like it being a sacrament, but their big fear is the non-profit status. Hasn't happened anywhere so not sure what the big problem is.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.