Hello, I'm Dedaw! I've finally convinced my parents to get gym memberships (after about 2 years of trying) and finally am able to do a full workout (high school weights is ~30 minutes to lift...). I was really interested in the HCT-12 program, and wanted to do it, but didn't have the means. Now... well, I can!
I must admit, I'm addicted to the gym. I absolutely love it, The gym is where I belong, and I'm so glad I kept myself interested in the gym even when I didn't have a membership. Spent hours upon hours researching everything possible, and continue to do so. I love the pump I get during the workout, the soreness afterward, and the feeling of accomplishment from lifting weights.
May or may not be completely accurate on the lifts. Weight was taken the day after I started this thread.
- Weight: 146.5lbs
- Height: ~5' 7"
- Bodyfat: 17.7%(ouch!)
- Bench: 130lbs
- Squat: 225lbs
- Deadlift: 275lbs
- Clean: 135lbs
- Military: 95lbs
- Total(B,S,DL): 630lbs
Goal Stats: By July 4, 2011
- Weight: 172lbs
- Height: ~5' 7" -- Like to see it go up, but eh, can't help that much.
- Bodyfat: 8%
- Bench: 245lbs
- Squat: 365lbs
- Deadlift: 415lbs
- Clean: 225lbs
- Military: 155lbs
- Total(B,S,DL): 1,025
^Yes, that's very unrealistic, I know. I set high goals to motivate myself as much as possible, and we'll see how far I get.
Trying to find the Primal Blueprint for cheap. Until then, low fat and sugars, fairly low carbs, lotsa protein.
- MRM Creatine Monohydrate
- Fish Oil
- CytoSport Whey Protein
- Rhodiola 110 <- Didn't notice a different with this and will probably drop it.
Thanks for viewing my thread and any comments you make!
10/4--First day doing HCT-12.
- Bench: 105lbs x6 x2 x2 x2
- Bent-over BB Row: 90lbs x6 x2 x2 x2
- Triceps Extension(machine): 60lbs x6 x2 x2 x2
- Military Press: 55(?)lbs x6 x2 x2 x2(this one pissed me of. I was doing 95 earlier in the year)
- Lat Pulldown: 60lbs x6 x2 x2 x2