The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Genetic Experiment GeneticallyGifted's Avatar
    Stockholm, Sweden...Mainly, New York,New York, Los Angeles,CA., Civitinova Marche, Italy

The Experiment II

Alright*signs*! Once again I am going to try this. I am going to keep a DAMN journal online. I am an ole' dawg around these parts and I am looking to regain my previous discipline that I had when I once was addicted to this site. I plan on being here enough to atleast transfer what I write at the gym to WBB. Please know that I travel A LOT so you may see Kilos or pounds.

As he has been away for sometime you need to know that he has this "voice inside his head that rants alittle, you've been warned. The voice inside GG's head is squalid and has no filter.

Anyway I am an old skool style workout kinda guy. I know my body has to have HIGH volume for it to react the way that I want it too. [COLOR=RED]MEANING THE MUTHAPHUCKA NEEDS TONS OF SETS TO GET DOMS OR A PUMP..."the voice inside my head." So being in the gym a tad bit longer and doing more sets then the usual person is a norm for me, nothing crazy.

Second, I have decide to hit small muscle groups directly twice a week, while keeping larger muscles to once a week. Yeah...yeah I know I get in-direct work on smaller muscle groups when I work larger muscle groups.....Shut the phuck up we knew that already, didn't you read above its a mutha*phuckin' EX-PER-I-MENT ...sheeessh - the voice inside my head .

I have tried the HIT scheme and it is intense but it doesn't work as well for me. I usually have to tweak it a great deal before the results are comparable to my Ole Skool Scheme...those of the Arnold and Frank Zane..Sergio...I know all about low volume high intensity is what makes you grow... so I have tried but found,well NOT for us got damnit...so back off - the voice inside my head . My split has looked like this:

DAY 1: TRAPS & NECK/CHEST/TRICEPS/CALVES
    DAY 2: BACK/BICEPS/4ARMS
    OFF DAY
    DAY 3: TRAPS & NECK/SHOULDERS/ABS
    DAY 4: QUADS/HAMS/CALVES
    DAY 5: TRICEPS/BICEPS/ABS/TRAPS/4ARMS

I used to be a nice 205 back in 2002 and 2003 but .... he is going to make biatch excuses here on why he lost tons of weight an wimped out on continuing with his training-the voice inside my head I moved to New York and my focus was on my work and career goals and I lost my weight and my drive to be in the gym and got down to 143lbs at 5"10 and I had been this way until the beginning of Sept. 2008. Yes, I know slim. I have started training as I once had before, 4 months in, I have reached 78KG or 172lbs. I have almost put on 30lbs of LBM.

I am looking to get to 180-185lbs, full of density, muscularity, and vascularity.

Pix are posted of past GG 2002/2003

I hope that I can help others and other can help me. Remember this journal is for real and for real comments, not BullShyt!!! HOPE TO SEE YOU ALL ON THE BOARDS!

Later
    GG
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by GeneticallyGifted; 12-29-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Adding Photos
    STATS COMING SOON:Age: 29 | Height: 5'10" | Weight: 78KG/ 172LBS| bf: |Years Training:?? | All-natural: Yes|

Chest: | Shoulders: | Upper Arm: | Forearm: |
    Waist: |Neck:| Upper Thigh: | Calf: |

Personal Bests: COMING SOON:
    Flat Barbell Presses: | Dips: |Wide-grip Palms Away: |
    Military Barbell Press: |Barbell Squats: |

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Holy *****!!! About damn time, bitch. Get your ass in gear. Anything under 200lbs and you ain't a man.

Glad to have you back. I'll have to check up on you to make sure you're staying active. Good to have you back.
    What is elite?
    "Those who work the hardest often complain the least." -anonymous
    Pain is inevitable. Suffering is optional.