The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Figured I would share this vid...

Were like a big family here, so I figured I would share this video of one of my twins on the mat with Royce Gracie. Royce gave them thier first belts about 8 months ago. This was last week and they got their next belts.

My boys started in karate when they were 4 and got thier black belts when they were 10. Since 10 (they are now 13) they have been getting private Jiu-jitsu/muay thai/MMA lessons every week. Webber25, who posts on here, is thier instructor.

Heres the short vid, enjoy:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-NuTp0wf920

I now it's not really pl related, but still kinda cool
    sponsored by Anderson powerlifting (Titan gear) AtLarge nutrition and APT prowriststraps

How sad do you have to be to lie to people on the internet. How weak or broken do you have to be to lie about how tough you are, how much you lift or how big or lean you are? You are lying to people you will never meet. The worst part is your the only one that does not see the lies show through so clearly. Just be happy with what you have, it may not be what you once had, but it is still better than many will ever have

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    Very cool man! That's a huge opportunity

Banned
    That is awesome, I would love to get a chance to roll with any of the Gracie clan, although I think it would be a bit scary at the same time, that guy could choke you out in 100 different ways. Your boys are lucky!

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Awesome video!!!! I used to study Kajukenbo and dabbled in Gracie Jiujitsu back in the day. Had my white belt and trained for about six months. I had the privilege of training with Royler Gracie back in the late 90's. I actually had the chance to roll with him. I lasted about 75 seconds before he tapped me out, which made me feel great, although I did outweigh him at the time by about 125 lbs!!! Great, great guy.

Banned
    Hp666... if you lasted over a minute with Royler, you are no joke.... I'd be ecstatic if I made it that long with a Gracie!

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Athos View Post
    Hp666... if you lasted over a minute with Royler, you are no joke.... I'd be ecstatic if I made it that long with a Gracie!

Well, like I said, it was a a long time ago and I was in killer overall shape then as far as rolling went, and that extra 125 can't be underestimated. And trust me when I tell you, it was 75 seconds of defense!!!

yup, webber25 has rolled with both Royce and Rodrigo and can last about the same amount of time using pure strength. When they feel you lock them up, they just wait you out, get you tired and submit you. Royce was preaching being "smooth" this seminar, smoothness beats power he said, so true.
    sponsored by Anderson powerlifting (Titan gear) AtLarge nutrition and APT prowriststraps

How sad do you have to be to lie to people on the internet. How weak or broken do you have to be to lie about how tough you are, how much you lift or how big or lean you are? You are lying to people you will never meet. The worst part is your the only one that does not see the lies show through so clearly. Just be happy with what you have, it may not be what you once had, but it is still better than many will ever have