Thread: Erector shirts

Wannabebig Member

Erector shirts

Anyone use these? Inzer has them. I don't normally use suits or anything but I'm thinking about trying one of these out just for fun and a little boost on deadlifting.

Wannabebig Member
    Your doing the right thing, asking before you buy. I bought one, then asked about them, and sent it back after everyone said they weren't worth the money. Never actually put it on, but heard enough bad comments to send it back.

Illinimeats

Wannabebig Member
    I've used an erector shirt with some success, though its not currently part of the gear I use. It can be helpful in keeping the proper positioning of the back and shoulders during the squat and DL. You're not likely to get big increases but for the price, it may well be worth a try. One note, though, if you get a properly sized erector shirt there will be no fun involved. You will not get it on or off by yourself and, in my experience, is more painful than a well fitted bench shirt. Be sure to have training partners with you, if you give it a try.

Robert Harris
    Las Vegas, NV

Habingus
    My buddy has had some experience with them and in general I think they are a waste of money.

Wannabebig Member
    thanks guys saved me some cash

Me too!!!!

I have the Inzer erector sleeveless and its a decent buy if you're lifting without a SQ/DL suit. It's a good supplement to raw squats and deadlifting.