The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hey what's up all?

Thought I'd drop in and see if any of the old farts are still kicking around. Haven't been here in a long ass time, so wouldn't be surprised if most people have no clue who I am.

Good to see the board still alive and kicking, I guess Cloughface hasn't screwed it up too badly, probably too busy polishing his wooden british teeth.

Anyway, I'll pop back in later and see if anyone I recognize is still around, hopefully more than just a few "wtf who are you?" posts.

Talk to you all later,

P.
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

Friends don't let friends do dumbell kickbacks. - Me

ElP is the smartest man in the world. - Gyno Rhino

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

If do right, no can defense. -- Mr. Miyagi

Deep Thoughts by Jack Handey:

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

What up ElP. Good to see you again.

Stats: Age: 34 Weight: 205 Height: 5'6"
    Gym PRs: Squat:635 Bench:560 Deadlift:495
    Meet PRs: Squat:575 Bench:520 Deadlift:510 Total: 1605@220

Wannabebig New Member
    Look who the cat dragged in .
    Give me your broken , give me your beaten ... I will build them up , I will lead them ... to the threshhold . Make you stronger , make you believe .

Wow, definitely been a long time, nice to see you again. What have you been up to lately?
    Height: 5'10
    Weight: 205

Nice to see ya around again dude. You living in toronto stil?
    w:225lbs. h:5'10.
    630/385/545/1560
    Journal | Vids

"im ready for the ladies too, my stomach has never been bigger and ive never been hairier." - Stumprrp

TJW

'sup old timer?
    My journal

-As President of the loyal order of Curl Jockeys I hearby proclaim you top Curl Jockey. -ectx

I bet 12 posts he never comes back. He just needed to know if people remembered or cared that he was gone.

That post might make him come back to prove me wrong, screwing up my whole theory, but i'll stick to the bet. 12 posts. No joke.

Bodybuilding Mythbuster
    Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro View Post
    Thought I'd drop in and see if any of the old farts are still kicking around. Haven't been here in a long ass time, so wouldn't be surprised if most people have no clue who I am.

Good to see the board still alive and kicking, I guess Cloughface hasn't screwed it up too badly, probably too busy polishing his wooden british teeth.

Anyway, I'll pop back in later and see if anyone I recognize is still around, hopefully more than just a few "wtf who are you?" posts.

Talk to you all later,

P.
    Dude, you're alive!

P.S. Still wearing a belt?

Hey dudes, good to see some people still kickin around. Yeah I'm still in toronto, had kept up training until the holidays when everything fell apart. So tryin to get back on the horse now.

Are people still doing the Arnold classic thing each year? Or did that fizzle?
    Deadlifts are like women, they'll hurt you everytime, but they'll also make you a man. - Me

A low voter turnout is an indication of fewer people going to the polls. -- Dan Quayle

I can picture in my mind a world without war, a world without hate. And I can picture us attacking that world, because they'd never expect it.

Is there anything more beautiful than a beautiful, beautiful flamingo, flying across in front of a beautiful sunset? And he's carrying a beautiful rose in his beak, and also he's carrying a very beautiful painting with his feet. And also, you're drunk.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Damn, true old timer.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

Quote Originally Posted by anonymous1 View Post
    I bet 12 posts he never comes back. He just needed to know if people remembered or cared that he was gone.
    Petey was one of the most respected members of this board before useless people like yourself started flooding it.

Fuck, fight, or hold the light.

What's up man? I heard some people were doing the Arnold still... though it will never be as good as the first one! Lots of memories

Quote Originally Posted by Chubrock View Post
    Petey was one of the most respected members of this board before useless people like yourself started flooding it.
    Amen to that.

I miss all the old timers
    "Those who would give up essential liberty to purchase a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." -- Benjamin Franklin

I see Toronto Central Prison finally let you use the internets for good behavior.

This is a useless quote that means nothing but yet defines me as a profound intellect.

6'1", 220@9%
    Bench 420
    Deadlift 710
    Squat 610

Looking for the best supplements?
    http://www.atlargenutrition.com/

Welcome back man, good to see you around.
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

twinky lover
    Blocka Blocka

I am AMINAL

Lol, I'm surprised at how many people are still around. Justin I thought you were gone for good, considering you'd gone AWOL before me even. Still remember that fun get-together, cramming so many people into my tiny condo. What was the Aussie girl's name from the site again? Lol, I remember carrying her over my shoulder passed out down the stairs of that bar the first night out. I wonder if I still have the vids I recorded of Budiak kickin around, those were pretty damned funny.

Bam you whore, still fighting? Did that problem with your back ever resolve itself? Still striving to be as pretty as me?

Good to see you all anyway, I may have to troll around a bit, randomly ban someone for old times sake. Seems like I still have my super powers.

Current FFFA Enforcer

Pete!!!!!!......Stop taking breaks
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Hey I remember ya. You really are an old timer lol.

Quote Originally Posted by getfit View Post
    Pete!!!!!!......Stop taking breaks
    Hey Greek!

How are things? Come for a visit this winter if you don't have plans to travel all over the world as usual.

Current FFFA Enforcer

12 posts it is. Put me at 332.

Yes a group of us are still planning on going to Arnold. I'm already booked.
    Nick V

Quote Originally Posted by ElPietro View Post
    Hey Greek!

How are things? Come for a visit this winter if you don't have plans to travel all over the world as usual.
    I'm doing well.I actually am leaving in feb only for a week though.I might take you up on that.Talk soon
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

nice to see you, think i remember seeing your name a few times. glad to hear your gettin back into the game
    22 - 5'11'' - 190 lb
    PR's - Squat 350 | Bench 290 | Deadlift 400.4 | BW 203
    P Clean 98 KG | Jerk 106 | Full Clean 106 |
    Philippians 4:13 - "I can do anything through Christ who strengthens me."
    "I'm really impressed with your dedication. I will call it your jedication." - killxswitch
    J O U R N A L !
    TJW