Decided to start a journal again, last one I had 'Time to get big' ended abruptly about 3 years ago thanks to girls and other distractions.

I started at about 170lbs in late 2004 and after a bulk got to 185lbs. Over the past 3 years I have bulked and cut with varying success and weight, peaking at 230lbs.

Below are a couple of pictures to show my progress from 170ish to 220ish.

I'm now 21, 6ft 4 and as of this morning I weigh 226 lbs my main goal is to weigh 240lbs by 1st April.

I'll be doing this by bumping up my cals from around 3500-3700 at present to 4500 and making sure I consume at least 250g of protein a day. I've been following a BB type routine for the past few years and have this week switched to the split below to try and include compounds such as squats, deads and pullups which I have neglected.

Back/Biís

Deadlifts
Pull-ups
Bent over rows
Chin ups
Preacher Curls

Chest/Triís

Bench Press
Incline DB Bench
Close Grip Bench
Dips

Shoulder/Legs

DB Shoulder Press
Lateral Raise
Shrugs
Squats
Leg Press
Hamstring Curls

The reason I started this journal is to keep track of the weights I'm lifting to try and keep tabs on my progress better. Also I hope that a few members will drop by and let me know if there is anything I should be changing to see maximum gains.

I'll be posting up my workouts each week as well as cardio as I play Football (Soccer) for a local team, any input, or even criticism of what I'm doing please speak up as although I've put on 50lbs over 4 years I think if I had focused a year or two ago I would be a lot bigger.

Thanks for reading, now it's time to get Big(ger).