The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Quick RESULTS Question

Got my RESULTS in the other day and I was wondering what the disadvantages are of not taking it on my off days. Just trying to prolong its life so I dont have to order a new tub every 3 weeks or so. If I really need to take it everyday then let me know, cause if thats the case then so be it and I will suck it up and buy a new tub however often I need to. I trust you guys will be honest with me here and not try to tell me something so I just purchase more. Thanks.
    Last edited by SteveW; 12-09-2008 at 11:06 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

i do believe you must take it every day to see the results...not taking it every day would hinder the results you see from the product
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Creatine, Beta-Alanine, and HMB are most effective when taken everyday.

Reason being is that you are looking to saturate your muscles with creatine. The creatine is depleted when your muscles work and 5 grams / day is enough to keep the levels stable.

The only products that you would want to take just on training days would be stimulants and shakes that are designed specifically just for post workout (waxy maize, whey isolate, etc.).

If you are trying to prolong the use of the product you could always dose 2 scoops results on training days, and then purchase creapure from AtLarge and dose 1 scoop results + 5 grams creapure on off days, or even just the 5 grams creapure. This is not a true alternative and would not yeild the most optimal results but it would enable you to use 1 tub of results for about two months and help to minimize some cost.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

I already have some pure creatine monohydrate would that be sufficient to take on off days to keep my creatine leaves up?

its not ideal so you're not going to get the most out of it, but how many off days a week are we talking?

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

I posted a routine in another section and it states I take every other day off. Which after thinking about that if I stick to doing that then that would be a good deal of missed days from my RESULTS. I think I will just take the recommended dose each day that way I get the most out of it.

Pro Strongman | Moderator Tom Mutaffis's Avatar
    Steve - taking the recommended dose is the way to go. This way you know what to expect and can make optimal gains. If you were only taking 2 days off per week then a scoop of creapure would keep creatine levels saturated, but you do have to remember that Results is more than just creatine. With 3-4 off days per week you would not get the most out of the product if you are not taking it everyday.

Definitely track your progress and let us know how it works for you!
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 235 lbs | Front Squat: 510 lbs | Overhead: 375 lbs | Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

I take the recommended dose daily and double up with a dose in the morning and a dose pre workout jsut to make sure the stuff is there when i need it in my system. it HELPS to take it more daily than go on and off to maintain higher creatine levels in your system to aid in immediate power production but it won't hurt ya to go without it... you can load it more so by taking it a few times a day initially when you get a new supply and then go back to the original RDA. I've been playign wtih this myself and am liking what i'm learning.
    Proud to be sponsored by APT prowriststraps.com

90* just means you're halfway there to becoming a man!

Demons of Steel and Flesh HP666's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Tom Mutaffis View Post
    With 3-4 off days per week you would not get the most out of the product if you are not taking it everyday.

Definitely track your progress and let us know how it works for you!
    Tom is right here. If your not gonna take it 3-4 days a week then you might as well not take it at all. You need to take it every day. Trust me, it is worth it, try it for a month and you'll see the results. (no pun intended)

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks Tom. Good advice
    Last edited by bawdybuilder; 12-27-2008 at 09:49 AM.