I appreciate everybody's previous comments on my deadlift videos. I took the advice on the previous threads to not max out, so I tried some "speed" work with lighter weight this week. I put speed in quotes because explosiveness is something I lack ( maybe because of my long limbs ). Anyway, I did some pulling with bands ( it felt like maybe 350-ish at the top ) and tried to work on form.

Also, as suggested in the other thread, am working on going wider with my stance. It's hard to tell in the video, but my toes are all the way to the edge of the jump stretch platform, which is wider than I was going.

Here's a video ( if anybody ever doubted that I'm 6'8" look where my head comes to on the door behind me, lol )....

Video

I can see that my upper back is still not arched, but it does look like my upper body is more upright than in the previous videos. It also looks like Im keeping my hips down a little longer than in my other videos.

Obviously I have more work to do, but I'm wondering if this is at least a small step in the right direction. I want to get this right, I think I'll be able to pull a ton once I do.