The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

IrideVolks

Back Acne??(pic)

whats up with this man? how do I get rid of this crap?

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

to be honest, there's tons of reason a person gets acne on their back. there have been a few acne threads in this form and possibly in general chat that talk about weird remedies that seem to work for people. I personally had acne on my back for ages and just recently clear up. I still get it around my shoulders from sweating and working out.
    Last edited by Cards; 01-03-2009 at 04:42 PM.
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal

Man, i'm 25 and still have it on my back. I tried some different things in the past and gave up. I keep myself clean, eat clean, have always drank a lot of water, etc..

I have the same exact problem with my chest. I use Clean and Clear and that seems to work a little, but not as much as I'd like it to. I'm considering going to a dermotoligist.
    HEIGHT: 5'9 1/2
    WEIGHT: 176
    BENCH MAX: 255
    SQUAT MAX: 445
    POWER CLEAN MAX: 205
    PUSH PRESS MAX: 205
    http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=120619
    My journal.

try tanning.

Also, if you're taking a creatine product with a good amount of sugar in it, that'll do it as well. Especially celltech or eas's phosphgen.

benzoyl peroxide morning and night

S(atg) - B - DL
    375 - 335 - 515

"Gaining weight and having bigger body will make you look great on any clothing. Men with strong body are very attractive to women. General people tend to admire big muscle too." -mbijay

I'm currently on Isotretinoin (back down to 40mg a day, most I ever took was 50mg) (sold as Accutane, Amnesteem, Claravis, Decutan, Isotane, Sotret, Oratane or Roaccutane and Izotek). It worked wonders for my skin, especially my face (had more acne on my face than on my back). Before using it, I was on benzyl peroxide, but that was too hard on my skin (face).
    'Wir wollen frei sein, wie die Väter waren, eher den Tod, als in der Knechtschaft leben."
    "We shall be free, just as our fathers were, and rather die, than live in slavery."

Currently Obsessed with Sq
    I got it chest, back, arms and shoulders. All I can say is the best remedie is probably time. I keep clean most of the time, and shower after w/o, etc. I also use a scrubber.
    Stats: Bodyweight : Current= 150 lbs, Height = 5ft11.5

Bench Press:160 lbs/Squat:225 lbs,/Deadlift:305/Total:675lbs/

Not strong yet, but getting there.

Journal: http://www.wannabebigforums.com/showthread.php?t=116786

Get a wife. You'll still get back acne, but at least you'll have somebody to pick it for you.
    Social progress can be measured by the social position of the female sex. -- Karl Marx

Wannabebig Member
    back wash, change ur bedsheets often

Quote Originally Posted by bigguy31 View Post
    back wash, change ur bedsheets often
    I do both.. Always have.

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by poopstain View Post
    Get a wife. You'll still get back acne, but at least you'll have somebody to pick it for you.
    LMAO! This was my solution too! I came here to say this exact thing.

Wannabebig Member
    I would highly recommend Gillette oil control body and face wash. I tried it out and find it to be very helpful and use it regularly. Let me know what you think.

Wannabebig Member
    A long shot - but may work,
    Try including multi vitamins into your diet (More than you are already)
    Especially B5

Bacne is a ****in bitch, if mine weren't so bad I could go shirtless most of the time. But nooo, I gotta be the only one with a shirt on after I've worked so hard to get a body worthy of showing off.

Juice heads! Just kidding fellas. Get a back brush and scrub. I also used to use straight alcohol. I am 39 so fortunately I don't get it like I used to. Either that or the back hair has covered it up and I just can't tell.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

I would go to the dermatologist, I used to have bacne so bad that it hurt when I laid on the bench! I get a body wash with peroxide in it, a lot softer on the skin than straight peroxide and differen gel both have worked wonders for me. Make sure you are drinking enough water.

If your acne is THAT bad(it doesn't look like it) and you've absolutely tried everything else and you want to get rid of it once and for all. Get a derm appointment, and MAKE her/him give you accutane. Saved my face, chest, shoulders, back, and yes, arms. I had acne everywhere.

Wannabebig Member
    Man, i'm 25 and still have it on my back. I tried some different things in the past and gave up. I keep myself clean, eat clean, have always drank a lot of water, etc..

ive had acne all over my fave since i was 13 and it had just started clearing up now at 19... never had any problem with acne on my back...either see a dermatologist or try to forget about it..
    Height: 5'10"
    Weight: 140lbs June 2012
    DL:
    Squat:
    Bench:

http://www.wannabebigforums.com/show...54#post2084154

Wannabebig Member
    -change your shirt a couple times a day if your active.
    -clean sheets once a week
    -wash back everytime you shower.
    -wipe back with oxy pads twice a day.
    -tanning is the thing that seemed to do it for me man. Good luck.

I'm 39 and still get Backnee. The thing that I have noticed over the years is that I get an increased amount of it whenever I train really Hard and Heavy. My wife calls me "hormonal" after these sessions (and yes Poopstain I have the scars from her attacking my Back) So MY advice to you would be this.....

As mentioned above - wash your back and sheets/ PJs often. And I mean often. Start with that. Use cleansing creams/ lotions as necessary. Then if your Back is still a field of little red mountains, then go see your Doctor and get a referral to a dermatologist.

I thought when I was 25 that I would have grown out of getting Zits.....nope. Aint Life just grand?
    "to teach God's word, by his own example; that we must Love all things that God made" - The Rime of the Ancient Mariner

DL: 375 RAW No Belt, No Wraps, No nothing!
    SQ: 325 RAW " " "
    BP: 220 RAW " " "

Total: 920 hahaha Not quite a 1000lbs (This was done back in 2008 )

accutane works wonders.
    I BEAT CURL JOCKEY
    BP - 280 pause bench
    SQ - 345 outdated
    DL - 345 outdated
    Clean and Jerk - 250

i had some acne on my face before that was just getting worse and worse even though I would wash it with soap. I went to dermatologist and he gave me Cetaphil (over the counter I think, looks like soap), Cerave (also over the counter pretty sure, in a squirty bottle), and Differin (this cream in a tube which needs a prescription). My face has lost a lot of its acne, still got a pimple or two but it's way better than it used to be. I know this thread is for bacne but I'm sure these products will work fine as well.

Also, just a tip... never pick the pimples/acne or obsessively scratch part of the face that is currently acne-free. trust me lol
    Age 20-5'10
    Then: 134 lbs November 12, 2008
    Now: 195 lbs

Before doing any of these things, try not drinking any milk for a week and see what happens. Quite a few people, myself included have a pretty much undocumented milk allergy that causes acne in general, but especially backne.

Don't blow this post off. Just try it for a week and report back, worst case it doesn't work and you go the more extreme routes. Best case your problem is cured in a week. For me within a week would be dramatically different, as in it immediately starts to dry up and just gets better quickly from there. If you don't see any progress after a week, milk isn't your backne trigger.