The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
    Wannabebig Member

weakness and buckling of the knees

I've been having problems with weakness in my knees for about the past three years. I think I may have pinched a nerve in my back playing basketball five years ago. I've noticed that my knees have become progressively weaker to the point now that they may buckle when I plant to jump or just when I'm walking.

My muscles are strong and I have only occasional knee joint pain which may be jumper's knee I believe as I've sustained no sort of traumatic injuries to my knees in the past.

I've been playing basktball since I was very young and I'm almost 21 now so I'm not sure if this could be some sort of overuse injury. Anyone have any idea what it could be?

Sometimes the jarring of running and jumping hurts to the point that I can't play basketball so it's become a problem.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Banned
    If it's actually buckling it sounds to me like a ligament issue - go get an MRI

Wannabebig Member

weakness

hey
    u can try natural therapy or natural medicine which will u give very best result. u can search on google abt them.