If you don't feel like reading the whole thing here is my basic message:
We as a modern society really need to address the homeless people issue.
Here is a good rant. I hate homeless people, with a passion. Before I continue let me say that I am well known for being a sincerely nice person by those who know me. I am very opened minded and I actually hangout with people of different race, culture, sexual orientation, etc (unlike those who praise diversity but when you look at their circle of friends there is no diversity what so ever).
1) Homeless people are first worthless. They don't contribute to society at all. Infact, they make it worse (I don't think I need to explain how).
2) Homeless people are losers. In America at least, there is really no good reason to be homeless, seriously. The freakin government gives you money when you lose a job. The government also subsidizes tons of ****. If you were never poor you will be amazed at how much money goes towards helping the lower income in America.
3) Homeless people smell bad.
4) Homeless people look bad.
5) Homeless people are selfish.
6) Homelesss people piss anywhere and everywhere.
7) Did I mention they smell bad?
8) Homeless people bother me when I am trying to take my girl out to a nice dinner in downtown.
9) Homeless people are stupid.
Got a problem with what I am saying? Then screw you! I usually try to keep an open mind, but I don't see how anyone could argue that homeless people deserve anything.