Thread: How has a training journal benefited you

Soca King

How has a training journal benefited you

I just went to the health food store today to buy some Flax Oil and I saw a Muscle Mag "No Pain No Gain"journal for sale as well so I bought that too.Could some of you fine members tell me how beneficial you've found keeping a journal

Helps me increase my weight every week. I don't always remember what I did so I know that if I did 3000 lbs. last week, I'll go for 3005 lbs. this week. It also just helps me do better overall and if I have a crappy day I'll know what I did to have that day and try to avoid that.

Pretty Fly for an Old Guy W8_4_Me's Avatar
    It doesn't. I don't use one.
    "A winner...knows how much he still has to learn, even when he is considered an expert by others; A loser...wants to be considered an expert by others, before he has even learned enough to know how little he knows." - Sydney Harris

"It takes a big man to cry, and an even BIGGER man to laugh at that man!" - Jack Handey

"It's simple. If it jiggles, it's fat." - Arnold Schwarzenegger

layin up against a dumpster in a 100 dollar jumper, smothered in southern comfort.
    precise knowledge of how much weight I've done on a particular exercise, and charting over time.