The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Inzer Belt Sizes -- too small?

Anyone else have a problem with these belts being really small in general? I got the "Economy Power Belt" a while ago size large and I can barely fit into the last notch. It's starting to create problems when I deadlift because the belt is pinching me. I was going to upgrade it to a size XL but I according to the website large goes from 32-41, and XL goes from 34-42.. So I only get one extra inch? I had them put me down for a 2X XL which goes up to 46... I'm only like 230 lbs, kind of ridiculous that you have to order a SUPER EXTRA LARGE XTREME just to have a few extra notches. Any thoughts?
    Last edited by OGROK; 02-02-2009 at 05:55 PM.

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

Doesn't sound right, I'm about 230 now and with my large I still have about 6 holes to work with. Mine's a Forever Belt, so I'm not sure how different the Econo ones are. What's your waist measurement?
    My Training Log

You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit. - Jim Wendler

I wear a large belt. Maybe your belly is larger than your waist? I don't know. I'm 260 right now. Although I'll admit, it's let out as far as it can go (lever belt) so if I do get a new one, I'd have go to with an XL

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

No idea, I don't have a big gut or anything like that though. I think the eco ones are just sized weird or something. Even when I was 210-220 or so I only had like 2 holes to work with. The xlarges are barely larger than the larges, and the large is barely any bigger than the medium and so forth. How tall are you guys?
    Last edited by OGROK; 02-02-2009 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Travis Bell View Post
    I wear a large belt. Maybe your belly is larger than your waist? I don't know. I'm 260 right now. Although I'll admit, it's let out as far as it can go (lever belt) so if I do get a new one, I'd have go to with an XL
    Question since ill be in the market soon for a belt, what is your waist size? Im 250 right now and my waist is 43, just looking to get ideas on belt sizing.
    Success is achieved by doing a little more than you thought you could, and a lot more than anyone else.

Quote Originally Posted by OGROK View Post
    How tall are you guys?
    I'm 5'11". But it sounds like the Econos are sized weird.
    My Training Log

You want science and studies? **** you. I've got scars and blood and vomit. - Jim Wendler

Banned
    Did you measure your actual waist over your navel or go by pant size? There's a big difference. I just ordered a belt from Bob's Belt and it was the first thing out of their mouth when I told them the size.