The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    hey heres a funny pic of me and my dads freind this morning!
    Attached Images Attached Images

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

El Guapo
    nice Ronan. Solid bro!

And another from couple of weeks ago

and a classic pose

here she is

Wannabebig Member
    post more pics man
    Muscle=Pain
    Pain=Muscle

Hey Ronan..when did you change your name to KidMan?

I like your diaper in the last 2 pics, LOL

lmao GAY BOY! you shouldnt be looking there!

MACHINE
    Looking good bro.

By the way, my grandmother called....she wants her underwear back. lol

j/k - great poses
    "He's the best damn rollerskater that ever lived...probably in the whole town" - Chris Pontius

If you can't be with the one you love, love the one you're with.

5'10" 215 lbs
    Personal Bests:
    Bench 355
    Squat 505
    Deadlift 560

great lat spread!
    "The harder you train, the harder it is to give up" ~Vince Lombardi~

where were the last pics takin? Looking great.
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

good pics..,.

So how won on the first pic ?

Gaglione Strength Chris Rodgers's Avatar
    You look good man.

These guys beat me to the jokes though. Those definitely look like chick's panties.
    Best Meet Lifts(Raw w/wraps):
    @165- 435 SQ 270 BE 560 DL.....1255 total
    @181- 535 SQ 300 BE 570 DL.....1400 total
    Best Meet Lifts(Multi-ply):
    @148- 575 SQ 315 BE 515 DL.....1400 total
    @165- 680 SQ 380 BE 540 DL.....1555 total
    @181- 700 SQ 375 BE 535 DL.....1605 total
    Best Gym Lifts(Raw w/wraps)
    545 SQ 305 BE 585 DL

Ronan, whats your bf in the second and third pics?
    8-9%?
    "They will spend their nights dreaming of six-pack
    abs and a rock hard physique, little do they realize eventually we will reach
    our goal and they will be dreaming of the body we walk around with every
    dayÖonly then will they understand." -- Severed Ties

"There are 6 billion people in this world, and I'm #1." -- me

Bespoke Super Mod
    Originally posted by Hulk
    So how won on the first pic ?
    I see your becoming quite fluent in Chinese there Dan
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

David was the youngest of the eight sons of Jesse. The family lived in Bethlehem, a few miles south of Jerusalem. David took care of his father's sheep in the pasture fields around Bethlehem. He stayed with the sheep day and night, wrapping himself at night in a thick, warm blanket that his mother had woven from the sheep's fluffy gray wool.

Sometimes wild animals would try to steal and eat the young lambs. David was strong and brave and fought the wild animals to rescue the sheep. Once he killed a lion who was stealing a sheep. Another time he killed a bear that was carrying away a lamb. Living in the fields with the animals in his care had made David strong and fearless.

In the long evenings before the flickering yellow firelight he played his harp and sang songs that he made up as he watched over his sleeping animals. He loved to look at the twinkling stars studded in the dark, deep midnight blue sky overhead. He thought about the greatness of God who had created all things. He knew how he loved his sheep and how he was willing to risk his life to protect them.

During his long nights, playing his harp, singing the songs he made up he often thought and sang about God. He sang about God's love and protection of the people God had created. These people were to God like the sheep were to David. Many of the songs were about God and His love and protection of the people who are the sheep of God's pasture are in the book of Psalms, which means "songs" of praise and gratitude to the great God who created the whole universe and all of the animals and people upon the earth.

David's three oldest brothers were soldiers in the army of King Saul. The country was in a desperate battle against the great armies of the Philistines. The Philistines lived in the country south of David's country, and they had many giants who lived in their country. One of the tallest and strongest of the giants was named Goliath, and Goliath had four brothers who also were giants.

Every day and evening for forty days Goliath would stalk to the cliff of the hill upon which the Philistine armies were camped and call across the valley to the hill where King Saul's army were staying.

Goliath yelled, "Choose a man from among you to come fight me. If he can kill me the Philistines will be your servants. If I kill him all of you will become servants of the Philistines."

This thundering giant of a man who was 9 and 3/4 feet tall struck fear into the hearts of King Saul's soldiers. Everyone was terrified of fighting this formidable giant.

One day Jesse gathered bread, wheat and cheeses into a sack and said to David, "Take this bundle of food to your brothers on the battlefront so that they may have good country food to eat."

When David arrived at King Saul's camp on the hill overlooking the valley below the Philistines' camp on the opposite hill David heard Goliath yelling across the valley to the terrified soldiers of Israel.

David knew that God would help him, so he went before King Saul and said, "I will go against this heathen man who defies the armies of the living God."

King Saul answered, "You are not able to go against this Philistine, for you are a young man, and this giant has been a trained soldier all of his life."

David replied,"I used to keep my father's sheep, and when a lion or a bear came and took a lamb from the flock I went after it and delivered the lamb from its mouth and killed the lion or bear. The Lord who delivered me from the paw of the lion and the bear will deliver me from the hand of this Philistine."

Since no other soldier was willing to fight the giant Goliath, King Saul decided to allow David to fight the giant. King Saul took off his heavy iron coat and helmet and dressed David in them. But the armour was too heavy for David. He took off the armour and carried with him only his sling. He stooped at the brook in the valley and gathered five smooth brook stones and placed them in his shepherd's pouch.

The giant Goliath cursed David by his heathen gods and shoulted, "Am I a dog that you come against me with sticks?"

Breathing a quick prayer David placed one of the smooth stones in his sling, drew back his hand and slung the stone quickly straight into the forehead of the giant, dinting his brow deeply. The giant fell face down onto the ground. David quickly ran to his form, grasped the gaint's sword from its sheath, stabbed the gaint with the sword and then cut off the giant's head.

All of the Philistine soldiers ran away in a panic, the soldiers of King Saul chasing them. After all of the Philistines had fled the soldiers plundered their tents, carrying away all of the valuable belongings that the Philistines had left behind. Once again God had come to the resuce of His people, caring for them like a shepherd caring for his beloved sheep.

The people in the towns nearby shouted, danced and sang for joy because of David's victory over Goliath. The women made up songs that said, "King Saul has killed thousand, but David has killed ten thousands."

This song did not make King Saul happy, but the people loved David very much. After King Saul died the people made David their king because God had already selected David years before to be the king. David loved the Lord God with all of his heart and wrote many songs about the love of God. From David's line of children and grandchildren Jesus Christ was born many years later. David is remembered most of all, not just that he killed the giant Goliath with a sling and stone, but because Jesus was known not only as the Son of God but also as the "Son of David".

So ... are you saying you're a dumbass giant who got his ass whooped by a little shepherd?

Pics look good, Ronan.
    Facebook - BW166 SQ585 BP405 DL660 CL310

lmao, nice story

about 8% yes

Btw, i saw your pic in Muscle mag, congrats nice pic
    Eat Tuna!
    "Ya don't touch my tuna, I don't kill you."- by Tuna Master
    "Part of getting what you want is knowing what you have to give up." - by who knows. ME? Eat Tuna!
    My Journal - My FitDay -

Sorry RonanBaby......

After much thought, I've come to the conclusion that I'd much rather you give your plane ticket to the older dude in the first pic!
    Last edited by Savannah; 04-13-2001 at 04:58 PM.

BWAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAA!
    Oh, Holy $HIT!!!! Man did I need that laugh.. ROFLMFAO!!

"Success is never behind you, it is always, always in front of you."

and with you saying you liked older men too

Ronan!!!!

Oh dear...............
    I'm laughing actually too much to come up with a good response!

I was kidding, I hope to god it's you I see at the airport in count em......... 10 days!!!!!!!!!!

bone crusher
    pic one. - Two classic irishmen! Looks like the bearded one is gonna win though!

LMAO at Anthony's post!