Thread: Results Question

Results Question

I recently ordered some Results and as I am not currently taking any creatine monohydrate I am expecting to put on some water weight. I have a competition in April that I am going to need to cut some water weight for if I want to make weight. I was wondering how long before the competition I should stop taking the Results (if at all) in order to get the water weight off? Also based on what is in Results I thought that multiple servings of results and lots of water would be an ideal way to put some of the weight back on. Has anyone tried this? Thanks.

Chris will know for sure, but I would probably recommend stop taking it around 7-9 days out.

And yes! I have found using multiple servings of Results in large amounts of water very beneficial for gaining weight back.

What I did was consume a regular dose of Results, and then get a gallon of water and add 4 scoops in. I kept drinking the water until it was gone. I weighed in at 255 and the next morning I was 270lbs

You'll also want to eat a ton of food
    Last edited by Travis Bell; 02-13-2009 at 05:41 PM.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

Thanks Travis, I will do what you suggested.

I'm not a big fan of dehydration to make weight. You should structure your nutritional program such that you are very close to your competition weight well before the meet. There are too many variables for a dramatic water weight loss and subsequent regain to be optimal.

In addition, you really aren't going to see a lot of water weight with RESULTS. The Creapure used in the product does not really cause bloating.

Chris

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Thanks for the info Chris. I am hoping to not have to cut too much water weight. I can't wait to start up on the Results and see how it goes.