Thread: What time do you stop eating???

What time do you stop eating???

Some of my friends, when trying to cut, stop eating around 8pm, is there a time when you guys/girls stop eating to maintain your leanness??? when bulking, i like to consume a huge protein shake before i go to bed, but obviously all of those calories right before i go to bed cant be too good if i am trying to get lean.
    Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

incorrect - if it fits into your daily caloric requirements it doesnt matter when you eat it.
    "Far from broke, got enough bread. And mad ho's ask Bevis I get nuthin but head"

I stop eating probably about 30 minutes before I go to bed.

You're supposed to stop? I take a box of donuts to bed with me.
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

lol @ Powerman. I usually stop about an hour, it feels better to go to bed without a gut full of food.
    "It is often said, mainly by the "no-contests", that although there is no positive evidence for the existence of God, nor is there evidence against his existence. So it is best to keep an open mind and be agnostic. At first sight that seems an unassailable position, at least in the weak sense of Pascal's wager. But on second thought it seems a cop-out, because the same could be said of Father Christmas and tooth fairies. There may be fairies at the bottom of the garden. There is no evidence for it, but you can't prove that there aren't any, so shouldn't we be agnostic with respect to fairies?"

Richard Dawkins

"Out of all of the sects in the world, we notice an uncanny coincidence: the overwhelming majority just happen to choose the one that their parents belong to. Not the sect that has the best evidence in its favour, the best miracles, the best moral code, the best cathedral, the best stained glass, the best music: when it comes to choosing from the smorgasbord of available religions, their potential virtues seem to count for nothing, compared to the matter of heredity. This is an unmistakable fact; nobody could seriously deny it. Yet people with full knowledge of the arbitrary nature of this heredity, somehow manage to go on believing in their religion, often with such fanaticism that they are prepared to murder people who follow a different one."

Richard Dawkins

"Bah. You know I hate poor people."

Paul Stagg

i have a terrible problem with doughnuts, but thats another thread....damn krispy kreme fairy!!!
    Don't just call me pessimist. Try and read between the lines. I can't imagine why you wouldn't Welcome any change, my friend. I wanna see it all come down. suck it down. flush it down.

If you want to get definition it would be best to avoid carbohydrates late in the day.

As you probably aren't getting a huge amount of food if you are trying to gain definition a protein meal won't do you any harm even if it is late.

Better than trying to sleep on an empty stomach.

Originally posted by The Calvinator
    damn krispy kreme fairy!!!
    Yeah, damn you El Pietro!!
    Vin Diesel has a fever.. and the only prescription is more cowbell.

Budiak: That girl I maced
    Budiak: macked
    Budiak: heh maced
    Budiak: I wish

ShmrckPmp5: a good thing people can't fire guns through the computer...your ass would have been shot years ago

Y2A 47: youre smooth as hell
    Y2A 47: thats why you get outta tickets, and into panties

galileo: you're a fucking beast and I hate you
    galileo: hate

assgrabbers are never subtile, they will grabb ass whereever they go,public or not, I know the type, because I am one. - Rock

3:16
    eat through out the day. if eating before bed, stop you sleeping delay eating for a while.
    my exprience - joined gym 10 years ago, 6 1/2 years hard weight training exprience.

When i am not hungry ne more...which is not often haha
    WHEN LIFE ****S YOU IN THE ASS, YOU GOTTA JUST TURN IT AROUND AND **** IT RIGHT BACK!!!!!! - ME

I am a fatass thank you very much! LOL

Bodylicious Babe

My max bench is @110 x 8

i have protein shake right before bed, the way I see it - you're getting ready for 8-9 hours of dehydration and starvation.

right b4 bed time
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison