Yes I'm new to knee wraps and have a few questions. Have 9-10 weeks to my first comp and wanna get myself sorted asap.
1. Why is it important to 'roll' the wraps before putting on?
2. Do you need to do this?
3. How do you guys manage re-rolling etc at meets, especially if there are only a few competitors and shorter time between lifts?
Thanks so much,
1. you can get them on tighter if you preload them
2. nope, only if you want a very tight wrap. Ive gotten them on plenty tight without doing this.
3. I just bought 3 pairs of wraps.. but you could always do it yourself/get someone else to do it at the meet.
960/530/749 @ 242
903/524/738 @ 220