The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

Itís no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Hybrid View

Banned

What 5 tools in your kitchen could you not live without

Saw this on a chef board I frequent, and thought it was fun:

For me...

1) A Very good Knife (or 2):

A good knife should be priority #1 in any good cooks kitchen, I use 2 with high regularity, one is an 7" Santoku (Wusthof) and the other is an 8" Chef's knife. I keep both of mine razor shard with a good stone, and always hand wash em. These are something you shouldnt skimp on... Spend the money and buy QUALITY

2) Cast Iron Cookware

This stuff gets very little press lately in todays "Non-Stick Kitchen", but you find me a more versatile, well cooking pan, then a well seasoned cast iron skillet and I'll question your cooking abilities...

I was very fortunate to inherit most of my grandmothers cast-iron cookware collection, some of which is almost 100 years old and only getting better with age...

3) Wok

Again... Versatility, Versatility, Versatility.... This is a TRUE do everything piece of cookware...

4) Grill

I use a Charbroil Commercial Series, like the one pictured above (mine is the 6 burner, not the 5 however) Most grill purists scoff at gas grills, but you cant beat them for convenience. Mine is going 3-5 times a week without fail...

5) Smoker

I know this isnt a normal kitchen tool, but my kitchen wouldnt be complete without it. Every Saturday and Sunday Rain or Shine...

And besides BBQ is a great unused piece of diet strategy for BB'ers and PL'ers alike...

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

1. Wusthof Classic Black 7" Santoku
    2. Calphalon 12" nonstick skillet
    3. 1" thick 16" x 20" real bamboo cutting board
    4. Broiler/roasting pan
    5. Stock pot or dutch oven

I think those are the most important.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

Banned
    Since I'm 23 and trying to establish a positive net worth, I don't have much good stuff. But here is why I couldn't live without:

1) Grill
    2) Oven
    3) Extra Large fridge (makes going to Sam's Club like an adventure)
    4) Good knives
    5) Croc Pot

A selection of razzer sharp knives
    A wok
    Pizza stone
    Deep roasting tray
    Tongs
    This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy - George Bernard Shaw

Will,

I turn 30 in May and I have asked for a smoker. What better way to come of age. Your no. 5 is identical to the one I have selected. I hope this thing lives up to my expectations.

BTW, when I have talked about it, most of my friends have looked at me cock eyed.....im just excited.
    This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy - George Bernard Shaw

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    Will,

I turn 30 in May and I have asked for a smoker. What better way to come of age. Your no. 5 is identical to the one I have selected. I hope this thing lives up to my expectations.

BTW, when I have talked about it, most of my friends have looked at me cock eyed.....im just excited.
    The weber Smokey Mountain is $ for $ the best available smoker out there, for the money, let me know if you get one and we'll chat...

1. Knives (good quality and always sharp)
    2. Large Stainless Pan
    3. Tongs
    4. Grill (unfortunately I can't have these per rules of my apartment complex, so I grill on the stove)
    5. Cutting Board (wood/bamboo) Plastic for veggies, but definitely not that glass crap.

1) egg beater (drinking whole eggs is gross)
    2) BBQ (to fry the snags and shrimps)
    3) a steamer
    4) my george foreman grill
    5) Microwave (for all those times you dunt feel like making anything n just heap up what was eaten yesterday)
    Funniest thing i've read ever!
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Max View Post
    I was once so bored and horny I drew a picture of a naked woman to jerk off to.
    105kg

B - 130kg
    S - 185kg
    D - 200kg