The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

New home for forums

Hi all,

The forum has a new home

We have just moved them from www.wannabebigforums.com to www.wannabebig.com/forums

The reason we did this was firstly I want to make it as clear as possible to both new and existing members that we do indeed have a content site (www.wannabebig.com). So many people find our forums and never realise that there is a content site with over 250 articles and going forward we are going to make this much more prominent in the forums.

Secondly, it's more search engine friendly

Let me know if you experience any issues. It is possible that you may have to log back in because of the cookie getting confused.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

oh and because we are super clever, there will not be any broken links as a result of the change.

We have set a rule so that any link containing wannabebigforums.com will automatically switch to wannabebig.com/forums

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Personally, I think when you click on the WBB logo in the upper left of the page when in the forums it should take you back to the content site and not back to the home page of the forums. I think that would help with this cause as well.

Also, my login seems to time out now where it didn't use to.

good point on the logo. We actually plan to bring the forums into the main site design and that will happen.

Not sure why the timeout is occuring. Have you tried deleting your Wannabebig cookies?