Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Make way for the Novus Protein Bar!

Quote Originally Posted by BFGUITAR View Post
    I would buy them but are the shipping charges to Canada still high? Or has that been solved?
    Same shipping to Canada. We still charge only and exactly what USPS charges us...

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Quote Originally Posted by ZenMonkey View Post
    Bra-freaking-vo.

The bars are amazing. The mint is just like girlscout thin mints. Id say how impressed I am but Ive come to expect the best from ALN and they unfailingly deliver.

If you havent ordered yourself some novus bars...you should.

Im an ALN customer for life.
    Thanks you for the feedback, we really do work hard at making sure the products taste really good. I've done my fair share of nose pinching both eating bars and drinking shakes in the past and we were determined to ensure that none of that nonsense is needed with any of our products

Thanks again, we really appreciate the comments.
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements – Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? – My Training Journal

Anyone have any additional pictures and/or reviews of the bars they would like to share? Im sure there are many who would love to hear what you have to say about the Novus bar!
    - Slave & Master At The Same Damn Time -
    Hoping To Compete Natty Early 2011

romantic relations w/bacon Indifference's Avatar
    ordered a big box of each flavor. will definitely post my impressions when I get them!
    Oly Lifting + Some PL

#'s will be up when I know them

Quote Originally Posted by Indifference View Post
    ordered a big box of each flavor. will definitely post my impressions when I get them!
    ...and I shall do the same! Im still waiting on my cookie dough bars!

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Anyone have any additional pictures and/or reviews of the bars they would like to share? Im sure there are many who would love to hear what you have to say about the Novus bar!
    I picked up a box of the Mint Cookie bars - they are GREAT! The bars literally taste like a desert; great consistency and flavor. They also make for a perfect meal replacement for anyone who is dieting or looking to boost overall protein intake.

Was expecting big things on this product, but I have to say that I was still impressed.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 220 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Glad you liked it Tom!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

I just put an order through for some, I've been thinking about them since Chris mentioned the chocolate mint tastes like girl scout thin mints. I've been through 2 boxes of thin mints this season and I'm looking to change my habits, LOL
    23 years old
    6'3, 308 lbs

825 Squat
    470 Bench
    645 Deadlift
    1905 total
    www.atlargenutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    I am fairly new to the Wanna Be Big Forum, but I have been using ALN's Chocolate Nitrean 2 to 3 times a day for over two years. Nitrean is by far, the best tasting protein on the market. I just received my order of 8 Mint Cookie, and 8 Cookie Dough Novus bars, so I figured I would report.

I too have been sampling Girl Scout Cookie Mint Thin's over the last couple of weeks, so the taste is fresh in my mind. I don't think the Mint Cookie Novus bar tastes a lot like Mint Thins. They are however, great tasting, very smooth, and easy to eat. The flavor is not overwhelming like the majority of the protein bars I have eaten. I have not tried the Cookie Dough bars, but I expect they will be just as palatable. I will update my post when I try one. I will also continue to use the Novus Bar for my training diet. Great Job ALN.
    Last edited by MCC; 04-11-2009 at 08:55 AM.

Thanks for the feedback MCC! We appreciate it!

Got my cookie dough in yesterday. They arrived when I was mowing the grass and I had to stop and try one. I have to say they taste excellent. My wife eats raw cookie dough all the time, so I made her try one and she actually liked it. Great job as always ALN!!!

Wannabebig New Member
    Just got my first box of novus bars in the mint cookie flavor. The taste reminds me exactly of those After Eight mints which is a great thing. Definitely a great food on the go. I bought them especially since they were low carb but they are sweetened with maltitol, after a little research on sugar alcohol I think I may need to change my diet some.

Combat Infantryman
    I ordered the cookie dough and also the mint cookie and both are delicious. Most of the bars out there taste like crap and those that have as much protein as Novus do always taste metallic. I would recommend either flavor to anyone.
    U.S. Army Infantry
    Eastern Michigan University Eagle

Thanks for the feedback guys..... We really apreciate it and are really pleased you like the flavours!

Damn UPS and your "Rescheduled delivery"!

Phatboy
    Hey Guys...

I don't post much here anymore, but I faithfully use ALN's products, and have for years now. I got a box of the Mint Cookie flavor and I think they are great. They do remind me as others have said of the thin mints cookies, though without the crunch.

If you are on the fence, I'd definitely give these a shot.

Thanks Chris and Daniel for making these available. I've been buying bars from other sources for a while now, and am glad I can now send my money your way instead.

Banned
    Just ordered 64 bars!

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Irish Pilot View Post
    Damn UPS and your "Rescheduled delivery"!
    hate that crap

Wannabebig Member
    Just ordered a couple. I'll make sure to post my thoughts after tasting them.

romantic relations w/bacon Indifference's Avatar
    These things are epic. They taste better than any other protein bar ive ever eaten. These are PERFECT for me right now because im cutting weight and they make me feel relatively full afterwards! I ordered two big boxes but at the rate im going im gonna need to order more pretty soon. I definitely give two thumbs up for these. Great job ALN!
    Oly Lifting + Some PL

#'s will be up when I know them

WOW

I think both flavors are great. I really like the Mint. They are soft, smooth, and tasty! All with 36grams of high quality protein.

For those of you not watching your calories, try washing down the mint with a tall cold glass of milk! heaven.

Ryan

Good stuff guys!

Just got my order of Mint Cookie in...The bars are great! Consistency and texture is perfect, soft and chewy. I'll be putting in an order to try the Cookie Dough flavor soon as well.
    5'10"

Ultra Nasty Hypertrophy journal (HCT-12)-http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...rnal!-(HCT-12)

Old My 5-3-1 Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=132576

Quote Originally Posted by AKMass View Post
    Just got my order of Mint Cookie in...The bars are great! Consistency and texture is perfect, soft and chewy. I'll be putting in an order to try the Cookie Dough flavor soon as well.
    The cookie dough is awesome. Personally that's my favorite flavor if I had to choose.

My fiance calls me the cookie monster though if that's any indication as to how much I like cookies

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym