Not really sure where this should go.

A little history first. Back in college (many, many years ago) I hurt my back showing off. Nothing permanent I thought, just a really bad pulled muscle. Doctor said don't squat anymore (who didn't see that coming). I have been terrified of squats ever since then. I pretty much did no real weight lifting for about fifteen years.

I started lifting again seriously about 2 months ago and things were progressing pretty smoothly until last week. I'm not really sure what I did but I now have pain in my lower back. The pain did not start in the gym, I started getting a twinge about two days later and it's nagging but not debilitating or anything like that.

Currently I am doing WBB original routine and the working set for the big lifts are Bench 255, squat 275, dead 315, SL Dead 275-315 depending on how I feel that day. This is the first time I've ever done any kind of deadlift so my form may be off but it looks good in the mirror.

My question is do I work through it with the same weight, lower the weight and keep the exercises, change exercises, drop exercises that hit the lower back, or just layoff everything for a week or so and see if it gets better?