Thread: April Fools

April Fools

Lets hear some good pranks,

I photo shopped one of my girl friends heads into a picture that makes it look like this guy that is stalking her is kissing her with a note that says "This could be us if only you would let it be" and " I knocked on your door earlier today but you weren't here, don't worry I'll be back to check in later"

Just got my suite mate by hiding his bed in the lounge and told him some girls in a sorority came in and took it. We'll see how long it takes for him to find it.
    Last edited by one rep under; 04-01-2009 at 10:18 AM.

The favorite standby is telling someone his car is being towed while he's in the shower.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

Banned
    This one was done to a friend of a friend, not by me I just heard about it.

A guy's co workers took him out to lunch since he was leaving the company soon (at his own decision). While he was out, other co workers took his manuals out of the overhead book case at his cubicle and left them on his desk. When he got back he saw them there, thought it was odd and then opened up the door to put them back and, to his suprise, found they replaced them with 800 gum balls that came crashing down on to his desk making a ton of noise in the process.

I thought that was a pretty funny one.

This is for someone you don't really like. Go in their bathroom and take a latex balloon and blow it up halfway. Flush the toilet and stick the balloon in the bowl. The balloon will get stuck from the suction. Now take a dump on top of it and close the lid. When they find your surprise, the only way to get rid of the balloon is to pop it, but when they do, #2 will fly all over the place...
    JERSEY IRON POWERLIFTING
    198/220 Pro
    Currenty ranked #1 198 Multiply
    Best meet lifts @220 840/650/575
    Best meet lifts @198 875/585/630
    Best Raw Lifts @198 650/425/575
    Journal:http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...d.php?t=122706

Eater of: 61 Buffalo wings in 8 minutes
    20 hotdogs+buns in 30 minutes

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C View Post
    This is for someone you don't really like. Go in their bathroom and take a latex balloon and blow it up halfway. Flush the toilet and stick the balloon in the bowl. The balloon will get stuck from the suction. Now take a dump on top of it and close the lid. When they find your surprise, the only way to get rid of the balloon is to pop it, but when they do, #2 will fly all over the place...
    LOL, that is genius.

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig![/font][/size]

Best place to do this is at a bar. Tell the bartender that you got a trick to show them. Tell them to fill up two pint glasses with beer or water if you don't want to be mean. Tell him to put both his hands down on the bar and your going to place the pint glasses on top of his hands. Then your going to make the beer from one glass go into the other and visa versa. So you place the pint glasses on both hands - now he's trapped b/c if he tilts them the beer goes everywhere. Usually, you go around and take all of his tips and leave.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

My ex gf who I had sex with a few weeks ago told me she was pregnant yesterday. I asked her if she was serious or if this was just a bad attempt at an april fools joke. Thankfully I can tell when she is joking.

My ex boss is out of town this week..sorta toying with the idea of making one of those "cutest couples" awards with his pic and this one dude from work who he is ALWAYS with...they've gone brokeback on us. The idea would be to post them all over the facility...it'd make for a nice welcoming back for him when he gets back from AZ.

This was really dumb but we laughed like hell at work. The one kid always changed at work, I just where my work clothes to work, anyway he is really messy and just throws his pants where ever in the break room. So we are thinking of what do with them and I came up with this...

I put one leg in the sink so it was wet from the knee down and tied that leg in a knot, then put his jeans on top of the freezer with that soaking wet leg down in the freezer. End of the day rolls around and he is looking for his jeans and see's them up there and is like wow guys, good job at hiding them but he had no idea what else I did. He goes to grab his pants and see's one leg going into the freezer and opens it and there is the art work. Frozen like a rock!!

Read the Stickies! whiteman90909's Avatar
    My suitemates tied all our doorknobs together and then tied random **** like fans to the doorknobs and rigged it up so when someone opened a door it would turn the stereo on and blast metal while all this **** was falling off shelves and whatnot. One kid went to go piss at like 5 am and the next thing I heard was Metallica and swearing. I jerked my door open and a fan flew into my shin...

Banned
    The upper decker.

Simple. Effective.

Quote Originally Posted by Pimpstick View Post
    The upper decker.

Simple. Effective.
    usually won't be noticed for a few days to a few weeks though

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by whiteman90909 View Post
    My suitemates tied all our doorknobs together and then tied random **** like fans to the doorknobs and rigged it up so when someone opened a door it would turn the stereo on and blast metal while all this **** was falling off shelves and whatnot. One kid went to go piss at like 5 am and the next thing I heard was Metallica and swearing. I jerked my door open and a fan flew into my shin...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pimpstick View Post
    The upper decker.

Simple. Effective.
    Lol at both of these!

Quote Originally Posted by Brian C View Post
    LOL!
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

I think it was Car and Driver magazine that printed a page stating that due to government bailout, GM and Dodge would no longer be able to participate in NASCAR. They apologized today.
    The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy

The Gods taught us to forge Iron so that we would not be slaves-----old Germanic saying

buy a chin up bar, sell the arm curl bar---Roddy

Wannabebig Member
    i find it really stupid.