Thread: Got Strength Q & A by Isaac Wilkins - Issue 6 - Aug 23rd, 2008

Got Strength Q & A by Isaac Wilkins - Issue 6 - Aug 23rd, 2008

In issue six of Isaac's Got Strength column, Isaac covers protein intake for weight gain, how to pack on muscle if you are a vegeterian and whether direct arm work is neccessary for big guns!

Check out Issue 6 here - http://www.wannabebig.com/article.php?articleid=340

Thanks,

Daniel
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig New Member

i need some help big time please

I need a workout that will increase my strength overall but mainly my upper body im 14 and 235 and 6,1?
    I need a workout that will help increase my strength overall but mainly my upper body im 14 and 235 and 6,1?
    i only have acces to the following: 2_ 20 pound dumbbells, a old weight machine with a vertical press , a leg extensior, leg curl, a butterfly, a abdominal crunch, and down bar, they all have a max of 250 which is what i would love to bench but i max out at 150( beggining of 7th grade summer in other words a long time ago )on the vertical press i max out at 230 three times

football training is starting up soon and i need to get a lot stronger because we have some big guys on the line
    i need all the help possible and if u could jus tell me what and when to do the workouts and exercises ill do it anything is helpful oh and hers the catch i need to do it all naturally so no supplements

that's a good and intriguing read.