The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness
Latest Article

The Five Biggest Contradictions in Fitness

It’s no secret that when people contradict themselves, it has the effect of making the flaws in their actions or statements seem glaringly obvious. But what about when WE ourselves get caught contradicting ourselves by someone else?

By: Nick Tumminello Added: January 6th, 2014
More Recent Articles
Contrast Training for Size
By: Lee Boyce
An Interview with Marianne Kane of Girls Gone Strong
By: Jordan Syatt
What Supplements Should I be Taking? By: Jay Wainwright
Bench Like a Girl By: Julia Ladewski
Some Thoughts on Building a Big Pull By: Christopher Mason

Facebook Join Facebook Group       Twitter Follow on Twitter       rss Subscribe via RSS

Vincent Dizenzo and Matt Rhodes Training Seminar

Vincent and Matt will be hosting a seminar in the near future going over some very important topics for the powerlifters of today. If you are in the area, I would highly recommend going to get some personal instruction from both these guys

Dizenzo Long Island Bench Seminar

Vincent Dizenzo and Matt Rhodes will be holding a bench press seminar on Saturday, May 9th at World Gym in West Babylon, NY (Long Island). This seminar will entail a comprehensive presentation by Vincent and Matt, followed by a Q&A.

The second half of the seminar will involve a hands-on training session where you’ll be coached directly by Matt, Vincent and 500+ pound raw bencher Kenny Hinchman. You’re welcome to bring gear for this workout.

Note: This seminar will be limited to 21 attendees, and will be sold out well in advance of the event date.

The seminar portion will cover:

• Equipped Benching
    • Raw Benching
    • Programs
    • Technique
    • Diet
    • Supplementation
    • Recuperation

Vincent Dizenzo has recorded both an 800 pound equipped bench and a 600 pound raw bench. He’s a multiple-time world record holder who’s known as one of the most explosive bench pressers in the world.

Matt Rhodes is a tremendous resource for seminar attendees by bringing that hard-to-find mix of both real-world coaching and athletic experience. Matt also earned his elite lifting status as well as Best Lifter designation in the 308 weight class at the APF Imperium in May 2006.

Date: Saturday, May 9, 2009
    Time: 9:30 AM
    Location (click on link): 207 Little East Neck Road, West Babylon, NY
    Information: Please call (631) 612-1049
    Price: $75 Check or money order (no credit cards. Please make checks payable to Kenneth Hinchman, and mail to:

World Gym
    c/o Kenneth Hinchman
    207 Little East Neck Road
    West Babylon, NY 11703

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

2.    Support Wannabebig and use AtLarge Nutrition Supplements!

If any of you are in the area, this would be a great learning opportunity and I would recommend you go

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Superior Athletics - Northeast Ohio's Center for Athlete Training
    *Westside Barbell Certified Gym

This sounds like an awesome opportunity. It’s a shame it's not in upstate New York = (
    H: 5'7" W:185
    Goals: 495 -315 -585

“Persistence Persistence.” - Calvin Coolidge.
    "I'm so pissed at how dumb this thread is that I think I'll go kick my cat. Again"-Belial
    "I mean, it's kind of like neutering your cat, hoping that'll stop your dog from humping your leg." - Belial
    Journal