Often Imitated. Never Duplicated.

Ok, so Chris talked Lou into doing a Q&A here.

Now, Lou won't be posting here himself. He's very busy every day and doesn't have the time to sit down and answer everyone's questions. So here's what we're going to do.

Post your questions here and we'll pick the top 3 or 4 each month or so and I will take them to the master himself. He sends me his answers and then I'll post them here along with the corresponding question so there is clarity.

Try and be creative with your questions. Lou has had the same dynamic effort questions or max effort questions over and over again, plus I can answer most of the basic questions. We'll send off the more complicated ones that will inspire some good discussion here

For those of you that don't know, go to the website I linked to. That is Louie's webpage. You can find some very in depth articles that may lead you to some good questions. Louie is one of the best strength and powerlifting coaches ever. I have trained there for about 5 years now and would never have reached where I am today if it weren't for him.