Thread: need some help and advice please

Wannabebig Member

need some help and advice please

okay guys first post her on wanna get big. just wanna say a whats up and i need some help from everyone. ok to start off i am almost 16 im decently tall lanky for my weight im 5'10 and weight about 129 lbs. now i love working out i workout probably 3-5 times a week on average. for the last 3 weeks ive been taking True-mass which i have seen results i went from 121 pounds to 129. now i am wondering if there are any other kinda of supplements anything that can help me i am determined to get big and show everyone who makes fun of me for being small and lanky. now i know you guys are probably just gonna say eat! thats the thing i have a very fast metabolism and trust me I CAN EAT i love eating i eat every chance i have. lately ive had 2 things mentioned to me creatine.. which i need a lil advice on from you guys on weather its safe to take and what form to take it in, and also weather its good for a 16 year old i also herd it put on water weight. now one of my friends took tren for about 4 weeks and i mean he blew up got real big and even since hes been off it he kept workin out may have got a lil small but he kept most of the gains, but i also know that its not good for you. i just need some supplement help from yall.
    thanks guys!
    height: 5'10
    weight: 130
    ---> Goal: 165 by the end of summer August 1st!
    max bench: 140
    ---> Goal: 180 by the end of summer August 1st!

working on a big chest, back, and shoulders

You're asking the wrong questions.

trust me I CAN EAT i love eating
    You STILL arent eating enough to grow. Sorry, but its harder for some than others. There is no miracle supplement. Supplements will be about as useful as a fingerless fiddler if you dont eat more and lift heavy.
    This is the true joy in life, the being used for a purpose recognized by yourself as a mighty one; the being thoroughly worn out before you are thrown on the scrap heap; the being a force of Nature instead of a feverish selfish little clod of ailments and grievances complaining that the world will not devote itself to making you happy - George Bernard Shaw

Quote Originally Posted by Flynn View Post
    You STILL arent eating enough to grow. Sorry, but its harder for some than others. There is no miracle supplement. Supplements will be about as useful as a fingerless fiddler if you dont eat more and lift heavy.
    This. I've yet to see anyone have as much trouble as I do putting on weight. You weigh 129lbs, you're not eating near what you think. Track it for a week (www.fitday.com) and then post the results.
    22 - 5'10@236lbs!
    Bench - 325 (old)
    Squat - 455x2 (old)
    Deadlift - 500(old)

Total: 1280lbs 100% raw

The key to my exercise program is this one simple truth: I hate my body.

holy ****, 5'10" and only 129? i'm 5'10" and im 210+. use fit day as mentioned above to track how much your eating, and then add about another 2000-3000 calories to that. if you work (in the gym) hard enough, you'll pack on the pounds. supps won't do anything. the best supps are in this order 1) food, 2) protein powder after your workout. thats it, ditch the rest.

also, i think this is in the wrong forum. isn't there a place for supps?
    Last edited by nockits; 04-09-2009 at 06:06 PM.
    Check out my Journal!

Quote Originally Posted by Skalami View Post
    I just give the worked on muscle group tough riddles before my workouts... or sometimes I'll tell them we're going to the park and then go to the gym, or visa versa. They start to catch on so you have to tell the truth every so often.
    *While on the topic of muscle confusion, and how often a routine needs to be changed.*

Wannabebig Member
    yeah my bad and okay ill track what i eat thanks guys

How is August 1 the end of summer?

Wannabebig Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Klotz View Post
    How is August 1 the end of summer?
    cause i got back to school the 6th...
    so i just said the 1st