Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: To tall guys on here...short girls?

Banned

To tall guys on here...short girls?

So...I have finally realized that I love girls who are 5'4" and under and I am not entirely sure why. I am 6'5" 225 and I am not attracted to tall girls at all...granted I did date a 6'2" girl but that was a thing where all the stars aligned, a shooting star went by when she said hi, etc...

Was just wondering if any other tall guys on here are the same way...I think its because I like extremely feminine girls and I have trouble finding tall girls to be feminine. Like some guys love girls who want to talk sports (not just watch)..I find this a bit of a turn off. Granted, I dont want a girl that complains about watching a game with me but if she gets too into it I do not like that. Is anyone else like this?

Hell mf'ing YES!!!

I love short chicks. Closer to 5 feet they are, the better. Had one that was 4'11...hot. So hot. I did bang two in a row that were 5'11, but I really dig short women, especially if they're blue eyed brunettes.

I prefer my girls to not be overly girly. I like some tomboy-ness because I love a girl with some attitude. If she can take my bull**** and fling it right back, I'm sold. Sadly, too many can't handle it and I kick them out pretty quickly.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by VikingWarlord View Post
    Hell mf'ing YES!!!

I love short chicks. Closer to 5 feet they are, the better. Had one that was 4'11...hot. So hot. I did bang two in a row that were 5'11, but I really dig short women, especially if they're blue eyed brunettes.

I prefer my girls to not be overly girly. I like some tomboy-ness because I love a girl with some attitude. If she can take my bull**** and fling it right back, I'm sold. Sadly, too many can't handle it and I kick them out pretty quickly.
    No I agree with that 100%...I like the attitude/confidence thing. I love dark hair too, not blonde. Current girl is a short Brazilian with LONG FLOWING dark hair. I f'ing love it. Shes loyal, girly but has a bit of an attitude when shes pissed. I love that.

Although my current girlfriend is 5'7", before her, I always dated short girls. I love a nice compact figure, like 5'2" with a great chest and ass.

I don't like girls with attitudes or tomboys. Give me girly girls all day. I hate when they wanna try to talk football or chug beers. It's hot when they try to watch it and don't understand, and have chick drinks. That Kendra Wilkinson on Girls Next Door was so hot, but she tried to act like a man. It was especially a turn off when she would rap.
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Southern Beast View Post
    I hate when they wanna try to talk football or chug beers. It's hot when they try to watch it and don't understand, and have chick drinks.
    Exactly...and yes I actually found that girl to not be attractive due to being too much like a tomboy. Short girl + (big tits and/or full, tight ass) = SEX

guys who only like small girls just need the optical illusion of making their tiny wang look bigger.
    A patriot must always be ready to defend his country against his government. - Edward Abbey

There is a wide difference between speaking to deceive, and being silent to be impenetrable. - Voltaire

If it can be imagined, it can be done. - Me

6'2"
    273 lbs.

Banned
    My ex was 6'1" and my fiance is 5'10" I only dated chicks 5'8" and taller...

If I wanted to date a midget, Id date Reko.

i love short girls. 5'7 or 8 is as high as i'll go. i prefer shorter, and there's no way i'd date a girl as tall as me (6'1). my ex is 4'11 with 36c natural chest. what a blast that was.
    Last edited by Patz; 06-29-2009 at 10:51 PM.

5/3/1 Journal

http://http://www.wannabebig.com/for...83#post1766083

I don't have an actual preference, my interests vary. There's too many fine women for me to be picky but I love myself a green-eyed brunette.
    Last edited by whatdahell?; 06-30-2009 at 12:59 AM.
    23 years old
    5' 6"
    153 lbs

Bench: 315
    Deadlift: 400
    Squat: 425

Quote Originally Posted by MrWebb78 View Post
    guys who only like small girls just need the optical illusion of making their tiny wang look bigger.
    YEAHHHHH, SMAAAALL HANDS BABY!!!

Evedently, my fiancee is around 6'... I also have depression.

LOL! priceless..
    You will soon see Getfit in OngII Flying Knee Thingys of Doom see if the feisty greek can survive the kicks of Steel Leg From Shaolin Soccer,Dim Mak(def touch) from ChungLee,and Flying Crane by Daniel-san-El Pietro

Spray it with windex greek!-the famous El Pietro

You be quiet or i'll clean and press your narrow francophone self-Callahan

Lift for gains,not glory.Control your ego and the weight

What a strong girl! This leads me to believe you can severly injure most of the male population-Nick Hatfield

You're blazing white hot,anyone ever tell you that? Sometimes i think you have fingers faster then Superman when it comes to posts on WBB forums.
    Hot in terms of both speed and... well new hotness- Stash

gain 50lbs-Anthony

Banned
    This thread is worthless without pics

Quote Originally Posted by =Travis= View Post
    This thread is worthless without pics

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by whatdahell? View Post
    I don't have an actual preference, my interests vary. There's too many fine women for me to be picky but I love myself a green-eyed brunette.
    Seconded. I literally have no "type."
    I like curvy girls, short girls, tall and skinny girls, muscular (not manly) girls. Hot is hot.

You tall bastards need to stick with the tall girls, you're snatching up all the short ones and not leaving any for us little guys. 4'11-5'2 for me, but I'm 5'6 so any taller and they tower over me with heels
    "We fight our battles, we wage our wars, we settle the score, with honor and blood" - Atreyu

Dontate to my favorite charity!

I fail to see a problem there.
    If one person can do something, anyone can learn to do it.
    Do what you've always done and get what you've always gotten.
    There is no failure, only feedback.

"Journey of 1000 miles starts with a single step".--Lao Tzu

Pro-Choice...ON EVERYTHING.

I like BIG amazonian women
    _________
    ______
    ___

Off Road Journal

http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_white.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Someone posted a pic of a real athletic Asian girl doing crossfit. I looked for it in the forum and couldn't find it. If someone can find it then that is what I like. My Wife is 5'2", 110lbs, asian, athletic build, has a bubble butt and big lips. Always dated smaller, petite ladies, but I was an EOVT, Equal Opportunity Vaginal Tapper.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

Smeagol on Steroids Mercuryblade's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by BilltheButcher View Post
    Someone posted a pic of a real athletic Asian girl doing crossfit. I looked for it in the forum and couldn't find it. If someone can find it then that is what I like. My Wife is 5'2", 110lbs, asian, athletic build, has a bubble butt and big lips. Always dated smaller, petite ladies, but I was an EOVT, Equal Opportunity Vaginal Tapper.
    If you have a digital camera, you could, you know... post a picture of your wife...

Tell her it's so you can show her off to your internet forum buddies, chicks dig that.
    http://www.senseaboutscience.org.uk/

Starting Current
    Bench: 45 lbs Bench: 235 lbs
    Squat: 95 lbs Squat: 285 lbs
    Deadlift: 100 lbs Deadlift: 330 lbs

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Mercuryblade View Post
    If you have a digital camera, you could, you know... post a picture of your wife...

Tell her it's so you can show her off to your internet forum buddies, chicks dig that.
    Yes, she will come off as thinking its offensive but secretly she will like it and will check the thread periodically to see what we say.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercuryblade View Post

She has been getting into crossfit lately, so she has been lurking on the board but will not join here since she hates 99% of my posts.
    Never shall innocent blood be shed, yet the blood of the wicked shall flow like a river. The Three shall spread their blackened wings and be the vengeful striking hammer of God.

DeaTH BeFoRe WeaKNeSs sCaRz*Of*PaiN's Avatar
    She has been getting into crossfit lately, so she has been lurking on the board but will not join here since she hates 99% of my posts.
    "The only easy day was yesterday."

Quote Originally Posted by VikingWarlord View Post
    Hell mf'ing YES!!!

Perfect for you:

Just lacking the chainmail.
    Last edited by fpr; 06-30-2009 at 08:04 PM.

I like 99% of your posts, Bill. <3
    Name: Justin Height: 6'2" Weight: 205 lbs. Age: 25

"Pick the right door, and you'll go free ... pick the wrong door, and there he'll be ..."

"It's the most fun in the park, when you're laughing in the dark!"

http://www.wannabebig.com/forums/sho...39#post1967739

Here's the thread, don't know how to insert the image as a url. I remember her too. Still use her image in my head for late night jerk sessions to help me fall asleep.