Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: MonStar's Journal

Looking good on the weight, hit 197.5 and still your strenght is improving. Don't overdue the re-feed too much tonight.

RB

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

----------------------------------------------------------------
    7 hours sleep last night. Good amount of sleep, slept well. The only problem was that I had a little bit of trouble falling asleep. Kept having this wierd feeling that my girlfriend wasnt okay.. wierd I know.
    Is she OK??
    Current Stats --------------- Training Goals: Improve athletic conditioning.
    Squat - 305lbs - 1/23/06 ----- 335
    Deadlift - 415lbs - 2/4/06 ---- 435
    Bench - 90s*7 ----------------- 100s*5
    Weight - 208 ------------------ 190
    Height - 5'10"

My Journal|My Routine|My FitDay
    WBBB|"Many of life's failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up" - Thomas Edison

rookiebldr-
    Yeah man strength is really looking good. I feel like this is my perfect diet. Get all of the food that I crave once per week - and my strength just goes up and up and up. Thats what kind of diet that I need! Easy to stick to, carbs keeping muscles full, and still gradually losing the fat.

ericg-
    Yeah man shes completely fine. Adorable and sexy as ever! I dont know what the f*ck my problem was.. couldnt figure it out. Oh well its over now.

MS

(for a description of my diet please click here, for a description of my supplements please click here, for a description of my training please click here, and finally to view my strength goals please click here)

Week 3 | Day 6
    Thursday, May 2, 2002

Cardio.
    • ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Dont do cardio on my refeed days, theyre specifically for growth and recovery.

Diet. Refeed Day.
      Meal 1: Myoplex MRP + 1 cup 1% milk + 2 slices whole-wheat bread + 1 tbsp. low-fat butter
      (540 calories, 55g protein, 57g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 cup pineapple
      (290 calories, 26g protein, 25g carbs, 10g fat)

BINGED! I binged pretty badly today I think. Nothing like last week though I dont think. I mean maybe but I never really know. Anyway started off with some basic junk like candy bars and all that bullsh*t. Nothing special Butterfingers bla bla Peanut Chews all that crap. Then had some pretzels and headed over to the Chinese buffet. Only at about a plate and half and boy was I stuffed! Had some soft serve ice-cream there too. Then went over to Taco Bell had a few things there. Soda and all that was delicious! Then ate some more crap like choclate candy or whatever and then went to Dairy Queen. Got a bannana split blizzard and split it with my girlfriend. Then I headed over to Baskin Robbins and bought a quart of mint choclate chip.. that was good. Only ate about 1/3 of it though. Anyway feel fat now. What else is new. Ill probably weigh around 205 - 206 lbs. tomorrow.

Diet Totals.
      Total Calories: VERY HIGH!
      Total (g) Protein: VERY HIGH!
      Total (g) Carbs: VERY HIGH!
      Total (g) Fat: VERY HIGH!

Overall Comments.
      Felt pretty good today. Spent the entire day with Brittany. From right when I woke up until I went to bed. In a great mood all day, much better than the past 2 days. That was really really good. Hate being in a bad mood it really pisses me off big time. Anyway hopefully next week Ill be in pretty good shape for Prom. My Senior Prom is next Friday, May 10th. I cant decide if I should make my binge Thursday or Friday night.. ? I am thinking Friday because its Prom night but I dont want to feel fat. Maybe Ill start my binge late like around 8:00 - 9:00 PM next Friday.

Pain/Soreness.
      Traps are KILLING me today. Shoulders are really sore and so are my rotator cuffs. Back is a little sore, probably from the heavy rack pulls. Everything else feels pretty good. I know that this sounds crazy but my hands themselves are very very sore. Obviously from rack pulls and shrugs etc. Grip has been getting hit VERY hard in this split.. Kind of debating whether I should bring straps into the ball game.

Sleep.
      4.5 + 4.5 hours sleep last night. Felt tired today. Fell asleep and then woke up and then took my glutamine and my Sleep Formula and then went back to bed..

Supplements.
      With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 5g glutamine + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc

With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete

With Meal 4: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete

With Binge: 500 mg. ALA

Before Bed: Sleep Formula + 5g glutamine

Training. Rest.

Training Length.
      Didnt workout today.

Water.
      Pretty good amount today I guess, lots of crap too though like soda and all that bullsh*t, drank a lot of milk in my binge dont know why.. ?

Weight.
      Dont weigh in on refeed days.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-03-2002 at 10:34 PM.

Originally posted by MonStar
    binged pretty badly today I think. Nothing like last week though I dont think. I mean maybe but I never really know. Anyway started off with some basic junk like candy bars and all that bullsh*t. Nothing special Butterfingers bla bla Peanut Chews all that crap. Then had some pretzels and headed over to the Chinese buffet. Only at about a plate and half and boy was I stuffed! Had some soft serve ice-cream there too. Then went over to Taco Bell had a few things there. Soda and all that was delicious! Then ate some more crap like choclate candy or whatever and then went to Dairy Queen. Got a bannana split blizzard and split it with my girlfriend. Then I headed over to Baskin Robbins and bought a quart of mint choclate chip.. that was good. Only ate about 1/3 of it though. Anyway feel fat now.

Fart Barker-
    Hehe crazy a*s binge day dude.. not as bad as last Thursday. I dont know maybe. Haha anyway I am dreading weighing myself tomorrow at the gym I am going to be so full of water..

MS

I suspect this will get easier over time. But I agree with FartBarker, I bow to you on the binging. I was about ready to steal my kid's cookies tonight but managed to hold off for another day.

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

rookiebldr-
    Yeah man I mean the once a week binge has its good and bad sides I guess. It will stall my fat-loss a little bit obviously. This is expected though. With my 4-5 hour binging I am probably losing a pound to a pound and a 1/2 of fat per week. Something along those lines. Without binging I would probably be losing two and a 1/2 to 4 lbs. per week. But then again without binging (1) it wouldnt be too fun, (2) my strength levels wouldnt be constantly increasing, and (3) I might lose some LBM in the process. This is always how I have liked to eat.. binge off every now and then and eat whatever I want.

... Get the benefits of the bodybuilding diet and some great tasting food once a week.

MS

Rookie - What is the big deal with eating a cookie?

MarshallPenn-
    I think that rookiebldr's comment about not eating a cookie was just that he wants to stay 100% strict with his eating. I am the same way for 6.5 days of the week when I am not binging. I think about the binge if I really want some kind of junk food or something along those lines. Maybe thats just me though.

MS

(for a description of my diet please click here, for a description of my supplements please click here, for a description of my training please click here, and finally to view my strength goals please click here)

Week 3 | Day 7
    Friday, May 3, 2002

Cardio.
      Before Meal 1: 20 minutes stationery bike; alternating one minute of level 6 with one minute of level 8.

After Meal 1: 20 minutes treadmill; 3.5 MPH @ a 15% incline.

Diet. Isocaloric Day.
      Meal 1: Cytoplex MRP + 1 cup 1% milk + 2 slices whole-wheat bread + 1 tbsp. low-fat butter
      (500 calories, 54g protein, 51g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 2: 2 servings protein + 1 cup 1% milk + 1 oz. peanuts
      (550 calories, 68g protein, 28g carbs, 19g fat)

Meal 3: 2 slices whole-wheat bread + smoked ham + 2 slices of low-fat cheese + sandwich spread
      (310 calories, 27g protein, 24g carbs, 14g fat)

Meal 4: 1 slice whole-wheat bread + 2 tbsp. peanut butter + 1 & 1/2 cups 1% milk
      (380 calories, 23g protein, 34g carbs, 20g fat)

Meal 5: 1 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 cup pineapple

Diet Totals.
      Total Calories: 2030
      Total (g) Protein: 198g - 37%
      Total (g) Carbs: 162g - 31%
      Total (g) Fat: 73g - 32%

... Kept my calories a tad lower today. Also a big high in protein but thats a good thing in my opinion. Want to maybe drop calories and keep them in the 2000-2100 range and maybe lose 1.5-2 lbs. per week rather than just 1. I am not even sure if this little modification will make a difference.

Overall Comments.
      Feel okay today I guess. Flabby and soft obviously yesterday was my binge. Anyway have some brand new inspiration to lose some fat. My girlfriend really wants me to wear a Speedo type of bathing suit to the beach etc. this summer. She said I would look really sexy etc. because you normally see wrinkly old men wearing them or skinny scrawny guys that shouldnt be wearing them. Thats always nice to hear. Anyway some new motivation to diet hard! Also swung by the local Leisure Fitness and grabbed 3 blocks of chalk. Only $6 haha cheap as dirt. Anyway this sh*t always really helps out my grip during my pulling exercises and my shrugs etc. Seems to make a big difference. Hopefully my static hold strength will benefit from chalk too.

Pain/Soreness.
      Rotator cuffs for some reason are still really sore. Shoulders and traps are also really aching badly. Lats are tad sore. Nothing really major - they should be fine for my back workout on Sunday.

Sleep.
      9 hours sleep last night. Maybe it was the binge or something! Completely slept straight through, great sleep. Really slept well didnt wake up at all etc.

Supplements.
      Precardio: 5g glutamine + 500 mg. ALA + 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx

With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc

With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin

With Meal 3: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin

Training. Rest.

Training Length.
      Didnt workout today.

Water.
      Pretty good amount today, want to take in more tomorrow though.

Weight.
      Today I went to the gym to do some extra cardio because I binged last night. Clothed, without shoes, I weighed 205 lbs. Haha pathetic I know. Well last Friday after my binge I was 206 lbs. so hopefully next Friday after my binge Ill be 204 lbs. Slowly decreasing my weight every week. Well see what happens.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-04-2002 at 03:57 PM.

Yeah - But you guys are really doing yourself a disservice thinking there is something wrong with eating a cookie. What a depressing way to live. Everything in moderation, not extremes.

MarshallPenn-
    That is a good point Ill definitely give you some credit for that. For most people eating in moderation is key and is what works. However, in some cases, for example mine, cutting back a lot and then eating in excess is what works. Gradually losing fat and strength soaring.

MS

Originally posted by MarshallPenn
    Rookie - What is the big deal with eating a cookie?
    I really have no problem with eating a cookie. What has already been said, moderation is key and cheating helps you keep your sanity. I meant this half in jest and half not. At the moment I am trying to lose some bodyfat so I am more strict in my diet - counting calories, eating cleaner foods. As I gage how successful I am at doing that, I will become more or less strict with my diet. I am not 100% spot on all week. I enjoy my wine too much to be really strict - and that is just empty calories but I don't care since I'm not going to compete and I do want a life.

Fitness is a life style change. Compared to the way I usded to eat or even the way that my friends eat, I am alot more disciplined in what I eat, the amount of protein I eat and when I eat. Everyone needs to gage their own success. I suspect that a few ppl on this board who are getting ready for a competition will like avoid all cookies though

Anyway, all is good in the world.
    Last edited by rookiebldr; 05-04-2002 at 02:47 PM.

Adrenalin?

Monstar- Where could i pick up this stuff bro? i don't see it anywhere
    No Pain, No Gain!

"Love changes, and best friends become strangers" - NaS

Hey bro, I'm gonna be contacting you soon, gonna start NHE in a few weeks, we can discuss those famous "carb ups"
    May you be in heaven an hour before the devil knows you're dead.

rookiebldr-
    Yeah man exactly I agree with the majority of what you said. I agree with moderation is key however, in my case I feel like I have always gotten better results zig zaggin sort of. Cutting back and then going overboard. Never really just doing the moderate approach. But who knows everything works for different people. And yes you have made great progress on your diet and training keep it up!

grennb-
    Ill have to check for you man, I forget where I got it to be honest. Ill look it up and post it.

just_a_pup-
    No problem man you can ask either here in my journal or shoot me a PM, I would love to help you out with NHE.

MS

gregnb-
    http://www.zoelabs.com/ Just scroll all the way down to the last product that the list and there youll find Adrenalin.

MS

Week 4 | Day 1
    Thursday, May 4, 2002

Cardio.
      Postworkout: 20 minutes treadmill; 3.5 MPH @ a 15% incline.

Diet. Isocaloric Day.
      Meal 1: Myoplex Low-carb MRP + 1 cup 1% milk + 2 slices whole-wheat bread + 1 tbsp. low-fat butter
      (520 calories, 63g protein, 39g carbs, 14g fat)

Postworkout: 2 servings whey protein + 1/2 serving Cell-Tech
      (370 calories, 44g protein, 44g carbs, 3g fat)

Meal 3: 1 oz. peanuts
      (160 calories, 7g protein, 6g carbs, 13g fat)

Meal 4: 1 slice whole-wheat bread + 2 tbsp. peanut butter + 1 & 1/2 cups 1% milk
      (380 calories, 23g protein, 34g carbs, 20g fat)

Meal 5: 2 slices whole-wheat bread + smoked ham + 2 slices low-fat cheese + 1 tbsp. sandwich spread
      (310 calories, 27g protein, 23g carbs, 12g fat)

Meal 6: 1 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 cup pineapple

Diet Totals.
      Total Calories: 2030
      Total (g) Protein: 190g - 36%
      Total (g) Carbs: 171g - 33%
      Total (g) Fat: 72g - 31%

Overall Comments.
      Feel pretty good today. Going for some personal bests today in my chest and tri workout so I really am going to need to get intense and really go all f*cking out! Cant believe I am on my 4th week of this diet.. sure doesnt feel like I have been dieting for a month almost with the same diet. Guess I am used to starting a new journal every other day. Totally motivated now to cut up even more. Wearing a Speedo kind of bathing suit this summer is going to be hard as f*ck to pull off. Going to need my abs and all that in mint condition.. Really going to try and keep my calories right around 2000 everyday except on my refeed / binge day obviously. Going to be tough because even now I feel like I am kind of hungry eating 2200 or so per day. I dont know well see what happens. Depending on how much I weigh today Ill adjust. Last Saturday I was 202 lbs., so hopefully today Ill be right around 201 lbs. Want to lose a good pound of fat or so per week. If I lose one pound of fat per week itll take around 2 months to get shredded. I feel like if I lose a good 10 lbs. of solid fat Ill be pretty ripped. That would be okay hit the beach up in July with a Speedo. Weigh around 190 lbs. or so on Wednesday before a binge. Last Wednesday I weighed around 197 lbs. before my binge. Well see what happens. Mood was okay today. Not great, but okay. Me and Brittany talked about a lot and got a lot closer I think. Were going to be together forever, no doubt. She completely understands me..

Pain/Soreness.
      My traps are really sore still. Upper, middle, and lower traps are still aching. And my rhomboids are actually really sore too. Not my lats just my rhomboids and traps. I am definitely thinking because of the rack pulls. Hopefully my back will be fine by tomorrow.

Sleep.
      8.5 hours sleep last night. Slept really well and got a really good amount of sleep. Hopefully my chest and tri workout today will be excellent.

Supplements.
      With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 5g glutamine + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc + 1 Lipodryl

Preworkout: 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx + 250 mg. ALA

Postworkout: 1/2 serving Cell-Tech + 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 3g arginine + 1g ginger + 250 mg. ALA + 250 mg. Aminogen

With Meal 3: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete

With Meal 4: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Lipodryl

... Today I switched back over from Adrenalin to Lipodryl. Probably wont notice too much of a difference. Well see what happens.

Training. Chest, Triceps.
      Flat Barbell Presses: 250 x 6 (!) [***]

... Good set of presses here, really good way to start off my chest workout. Hammered my chest completely. Set pins a level higher today in the power rack. Actually was pressing from maybe 1-2 inches off of my chest. I know this is a shorter ROM and all that but I like it more. I always have trouble with the first rep and this eliminates that. Anyway up 10 lbs. from last week and also up .5 reps. Thats always good. Definitely hit failure here. Maybe next week go for 255. Around 25 lbs. away from my goal, which is 275 for 4.

Dips: +125 x 6 (!) [***]

... GREAT set of dips. Holy sh*t that was a lot of weight that I was strapping onto my waist. Really felt like I weighed a million lbs. haha. Anyway total dipping weight of around 325 lbs. Thats always a good sign. Anyway my inner chest was hurting so much!! Holy f*ck. Lower inner pec like sternum area was just completely beat down. Form was pretty good on these. Not like perfect though because I mean I am dipping with so much f*cking weight I feel like I cant even get more than one rep.. Anyway inner sternum area was aching like a b*tch. Up 10 lbs. from yesterday, and down 1 rep. Definitely going for a 5-10 lbs. increase next week.

Flat Dumbbell Presses: 100 x 8.5 [***]

... Good set here. Same weight as last week, my gyms DBs dont go any heavier. Good set of flat DBs. Good ROM, hit pecs very very hard. Tried hard to get that 9th rep but my chest was just failing completely. There was nothing that I could do. Up a rep from last week which is good. Hard to increase on these because I always struggle after 5-6 reps. Its always a huge difficult struggle after that.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 75 x 7 (!) [***]

... Woah awesome strength here! Up from the 72.5s to the 75s. Definitely didnt expect this to happen at all. Only down a rep. Starting to near CBates strength on flat flyes which is the 80s or something crazy like that.. Never pictured myself passing the 60s on flat flyes. Damn when I first got the 60s I was so proud of myself. Now I am just like totally amazing myself. Good set, awesome ROM, totally felt it in my pecs. Good set, hitting up the 77.5s next week no doubt - felt strong in these.

Machine Pec-Deck Flyes: 140 x 9.5 (!) [***]

... Good set here! Really hit my pecs hard. Good iso movement. Really seemed to tear my pecs up. Up 10 lbs. from last week, and a rep. Nice strength increase. Really squeezed my pecs hard with every single rep. Went all the way down on each rep and stretched out my pecs completely. Great set. At this point my pecs were just pumped and fried. The pec-deck was just getting those last few muscle fibers.

High-cable Crossovers: 90 x 8.5 [***]

... Great finisher for my pecs. Wow my pecs were pumped and exausted when I started this set. No increase in weight from last week, just an increase of 2 reps. Thats always a good thing. Flexed my chest hard as f*ck at the bottom of the movement, crossed my hands on top of one another at the bottom. Really hammered my pecs hard. Great set. Probably wont increase next week like to keep the reps higher than 7-8 on these last 2 exercises.

Lying Close-grip Cambered-bar Extensions: 140 x 6 (!) [***]

... Wow - totally great set of skulls today. Up 7.5 lbs. last week, and only down a rep. Thats what I am talking about baby. Form wasnt totally perfect. Good just not perfect. Little bit closer to California presses than skulls. Lowering down to my chin and closer to a CG bench on the way up. Oh well not too big of a deal. It doesnt even matter that much to me. 140 lbs. skulls are 140 lbs. skulls. My goal is 160 for these so I should hit that sometime in the next month I think. Well see what happens. Triceps hit total muscular failure.

Seated Close-grip Cambered-bar French Presses: 115 x 7 (!) [***]; 115 x 7 [***]

... F*cked up this exercise kind of. Lost count on my first set but I was pretty sure that it 7. So I didnt another set just to make sure I was right on. Failed at 7 reps completely so it might have been 8 the first set. Anyway good set. Good ROM, nice intensity, Brittany spotted me. Hehe.. my little baby. Up 5 lbs. from last week and same # of reps. Nice increase in strength here, definitely up another 5 lbs. next week and hopefully Ill get the same # of reps.

Standing Cable Pressdowns: 110 x 8 (!) [***]

... TOUGH exercise here. Didnt expect this kind of difficulty for pressdowns. Hammered the sh*t outta my triceps. At this point my triceps were completely burnt the hell out. I guess because I did 2 sets on the last exercise. I dont even know what it was, tris were just fried. Good set. Nice intensity, and good ROM. Flexed my triceps hard at the bottom of the movement. Up 10 lbs. from last week and down a 1/2 rep. Definitely couldnt have gotten anymore no matter what.

Seated One-arm Dumbbell Extensions: 35 x 7 (!) [***]

... Great finisher for my triceps. Didnt take much of a break between pressdowns and these. Good ROM, awesome sets. Totally failed on my left side at 7 reps, my right arm though I might have gotten another 1/2 rep. Not really sure why, probably just because my left side didnt get any real break between pressdowns and these. Oh well. Up from the 32.5s to the 35s on these which is always nice. Down 2.5 reps though. Around a year ago I never thought that I would pass the 25s on these.

Training Length.
      Today my workout lasted 55 minutes. Stopwatch got f*cked up. Not really sure why. Piece of sh*t. Anyway could have been anywhere from 50-55 minutes. Oh well.

Water.
      Pretty good amount today I think, need to keep it up.

Weight.
      I am kind of expecting myself to weigh 201-202 lbs. today. Last Satuday I was 202 lbs. and I hoping to lose around a pound or so of fat per week. Today, preworkout and clothed, but without shoes, I weighed 199.5 lbs. Very impressed with my weight today. Expected around 201-202 lbs. or somewhere around there. Down 5 lbs. from yesterday.. obviously my binge made me gain a lot of water that I quickly lost.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-05-2002 at 12:32 AM.

Originally posted by MonStar
    ... I weighed 199.5 lbs. Very impressed with my weight today....
    Yea!

rookiebldr-
    Yeah man I was impressed with my weight today, which is pretty abnormal for me. Actually had to literally force myself to stay on my diet tonight. I came inside at 2:30 AM and hadnt eaten since like 10:00 PM or so. Wow I had Twix and sh*t sitting right on the counter. I was like a 1/2 second away from totally going all out and binging. But I was thinking about how I would feel fat and how I already get to binge this Thursday which is good.

MS

Mickey, firstly, your BB bench is great, and your dip weight is so fookin' ace that ace isn't even a worthy word to use to describe it.

Secondly, if you're still feeling hungry when dieting just throw in some more green veg and drink more water.
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

The_Chicken_Daddy-
    My bench sucks in my opinion. I feel like I should be pushing 275 or so for 5-6. I dont know I guess I just have high expectations of myself or something. Thanks though Rob I appreciate it. My dip strength is gradually getting to where I want it. Just got +125 for 6, looking to get +150 for 4. I dont think I could get that now but I think I might be able to get +150 for one rep.. I dont know. Well see what happens. Yeah its tough fighting off hunger pangs. Kind of annoying if you ask me.

MS

Dude, 250 is still a hyoooge amount. Be proud!
    "Geordie/'d3c:di/n. & adj. Brit colloq. n. 1 a native of Tyneside. 2 the dialect spoken on Tyneside. adj. of or relating to Tyneside, its people, or its dialect. [the name George + -IE]

The_Chicken_Daddy-
    I dont know man, 250 is okay. I weigh 200 lbs. so thats only 50 lbs. more than I weigh. I dont know I never think that its too much. I just think its not in proportion to my dip strength. I dont know I have always thought that though.

MS