Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: MonStar's Journal

Hybrid View

MonStar's Journal...

I have decided to start another, hopefully my laste final and lengthy, online journal here at WBB. I know that I have been bouncing from journal to journal to journal and from diet to diet to diet to diet and everything like that. Ill probably hear a lot of sh*t.

Please I am asking you all here at WBB that if you dont have anything nice or constructive to say please just dont post anything at all. I appreciate that. I am not going to give any links or anything like that to my other NHE (Natural Horomonal Enhancement), and CID (Cyclical Isocaloric Diet) journals, because I want a fresh clean start.

Currently my goals are a little bit of fat-loss, in my stomach and my chest area, and other than that gaining strength. Ill have my strength goals posted in another post.

MS
    Last edited by MonStar; 04-13-2002 at 10:06 AM.

Diet.
    • I am going to be doing a basic diet thats actually kind of similar to what I did before, a cyclical isocaloric diet. Only this time around I am not going to have the refeed days. As you probably know an isocaloric diet is basically approximately 33% protein, 33% carbs, and 33% fat. On my isocaloric days Ill be taking in the following, roughly.

2100 - 2300 calories
      180 - 200g protein
      180 - 200g carbs
      60 - 80g fat

Okay here is where the fun comes into play. Either Day 6 or Day 7 every single week I will refeed. Its called a refeed day although the actual refeeding only takes place after around 5:00 - 6:00 PM. Basically during this time Ill take some ALA or whatever and just pig the f*ck out. And I dont mean cheat with one little meal and a scoop of ice-cream. I mean eat until I am going to puke all over myself. Gorge and stuff and feast and just binge like a total psycopath, going all out. Now keep in mind that this is only 5% of the week. The other 95% of the week is spent dieting strictly with the isocaloric diet above. Makes my diet much more pliable.

Last edited by MonStar; 05-01-2002 at 08:51 AM.

Supplements.
    • Daily, Ill be taking some basic supplements like a multi-vitamin/mineral, some vitamin C, vitamin E, some extra zinc, and some extra calcium.

As of 4/24/02 I will be taking glutamine on a daily basis. 5g glutamine when I wake up, 5g glutamine peptides postworkout, 5g glutamine before bed.

Also Currently I am taking three different fat-burners, the first Ill be taking preworkout and precardio, called Liquid Clenbutrx by VPX Sports.

1 Serving Of Liquid Clenbutrx Contains...
      Thermogenic/Nuerogenic Blend:
      MaHaung Extract (Standardized at 8%)
      Citrus Aurantium Extract (Standardized for 10% Synephrine)
      Guarana (Standardize for 22% Caffeine)
      White Willow Extract
      L-Tyrosine
      Bioperine
      Proprietary Thyrogenic, Insulinogenic and Ant-Estrogenic Blend:
      Methoxivone (5-Methyl-7-Methoxy-isoflavone)
      Guggulsterones (E & Z) (Standarized at 10%)
      Ipriflavone (7-Isopropoxy Isoflavone)
      Phenylpropanolomine
      Yohimbe Extract (Standardize at 8%)
      Bis-Glycina

The second and third fat burners Ill be alternating week to week. Every Saturday Ill switch from one to another. Ill be taking them twice during the day. Just not preworkout and precardio. The first is called Adrenalin.

1 Serving Of Adrenalin Contains...
      200 mg. caffeine
      35 mg. 1R 2S norephedrine hcl
      100 mg. of synephrine hcl
      3.4 mg. of yohimbine hcl

The second is Lipodryl.

1 Serving Of Lipodryl Contains...
      20 mg. ephedrine hcl
      200 mg. caffeine
      150 mg. quercetin
      333 mg. vitamin C

Precardio Ill be taking 500 mg. alpha-lipoic acid (ALA). Preworkout and postworkout Ill be taking 250 mg. ALA. to aid as a glucose disposal agent, etc. Precardio I take it to help lower my blood sugar levels even further and postworkout I take it to help with carb absorption and nutrient partioning.

Postworkout Ill also be taking 5g creatine, 5g glutamine peptides, and 3g arginine, 1g ginger root, along with 250 mg. Aminogen. I take the arginine to aid in glycogen replenishment and the ginger root and Aminogen to help with protein absorption.

As of 4/21/02 I have added a 1/2 serving of Cell-Tech to my postworkout supplement regimen.

1/2 Serving Of Cell-Tech Contains...
      37.5g dextrose
      5g creatine
      1g taurine
      100 mg. ALA

Keep in mind that on my refeed days Ill be dropping my fat-burners to help upregulate my system. Ill be taking extra ALA on my refeed days also.

Last edited by MonStar; 05-01-2002 at 08:51 AM.

Training.
    • Day 1: Chest, Triceps.
      Day 2: Back, Biceps, Forearms.
      Day 3: Rest / Cardio.
      Day 4: Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves.
      Day 5: Delts, Traps, Abs.
      Day 6: Rest / Cardio.
      Day 7: Rest / Cardio.

Chest, Triceps.
      Flat Barbell Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Dips: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Flat Dumbbell Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Machine Pec-Deck Flyes: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      High-cable Crossovers: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Chest Sets: 6

Lying Close-grip Cambered-bar Extensions: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Close-grip Cambered-bar French Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Standing Cable Pressdowns: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated One-arm Dumbbell Extensions: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Tricep Sets: 4

Back, Biceps, Forearms.
      Wide-grip Underhand Chins: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Bentover Underhand Cambered-bar Rows: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Incline Underhand Machine Rows: 1 set, 6-8 reps (click here to see the exercise that I am talking about)
      Seated V-bar Cable Rows: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Machine Pullovers: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated V-bar Cable Pulldowns: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Back Sets: 6

Standing Barbell Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Close-grip Cambered-bar Preacher Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Standing Cable Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Incline Alternating Dumbbell Hammer Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Bicep Sets: 4

* Wrist Roller Flexion / Extension: 1 set 6-8

* Rolling the weight all the way up to my hands is considered one rep. Flexion is curling my wrist towards me like hitting my inner forearms and extension is extending my wrist away from me, hitting my outer forearms.

Standing Barbell Reverse Curls: 1 set 6-8
      Barbell Static Holds: 1 set to failure

Total Forearm Sets: 3

Quads, Hamstrings, Glutes, Calves.
      Back Squats: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Leg Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Leg Extensions: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Lying Leg Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Leg Curls: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Standing Cable Pull Throughs: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Quad/Hamstring/Glute Sets: 6

Standing Smith-machine Calf Raises: 1 set, 12-15 reps
      Leg Press Calf Raises: 1 set, 12-15 reps
      Seated Calf Raises: 1 set, 12-15 reps

Total Calf Sets: 3

Delts, Traps, Abs.
      Seated Behind-neck Barbell Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Overhead Dumbbell Presses: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Wide-grip Barbell Upright Rows: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      One-arm Dumbbell Side Laterals: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Seated Machine Side Laterals: 1 set, 6-8 reps

Total Delt Sets: 5

Rack Pulls: 1 set, 6-8 reps (deadlifting from around knee level)
      Seated Dumbbell Shrugs: 1 set, 6-8 reps
      Hang Cleans: 1 set, 6-8 reps (click here to find out how to do hang cleans)

Total Trap Sets: 3

Machine Crunches: 1 set, 12-15 reps

Total Ab Sets: 1

On Monday Ill be doing some interval cardio first thing in the morning preferably on an empty stomach. Thursday and Friday are going to be refeed days so I wont be doing any cardio on those days, theyre simply recovery days.

On every single training day, before my workout, I will weigh-in, and keep track my weight. I know that your weight can flucuate especially with the carb-up meal, but I like to keep up with it just so I know where I stand each day.

Any time that I INCREASE to a weight that I couldnt/didnt handle the previous week, it will be in BLUE with a blue exclamation point in parenthesis that looks like (!). This way Ill know where I am gaining strength and where I am not. For example if I increase in my seated dumbbell shrug weight it will look like this.

Seated Dumbbell Shrugs: 175 x 6 (!)

Red Intensity Stars.

Stole this from Sebi's journal. Hehe. Next to the exercise that I did I will have the weight first, and then how many reps. I will also have intensity stars. For example...

Dips +000x00 [***]; +000x00 [***]

Lying Barbell Extensions 000x00 [***]; 000x00 [***]

As you can see there are three stars after each set. The more red stars, the higher the intensity of that set. The following is what each one of of the 3 stars roughly means.

Intensity Stars Key.

[***]
      One red star means that the set wasnt intense enough at all. Not putting as much intensity into the set as I should be. Probably, almost, defintely, not coming close to failure. Basically going through the motions without much focus etc.

[***]
      Two red stars means that the set was intense, just not balls to the wall. Definitely coming extremely close to failure, probably within 1-3 reps. Not a bad set by any means. A little bit more effort and focus and it would be...

[***]
      Three red stars means that the set was ALL OUT! Completely balls to the F*CKING wall! Really couldnt get anymore intense. Definitely hit muscular failure, if not a tad beyond it. Really seriosuly went nuts for this kind of set with a lot focus and drive. Couldnt ask for anything else.

Last edited by MonStar; 05-01-2002 at 08:50 AM.

1st Strength Goals.
    • Flat Barbell Presses: 275 x 4

Dips: +150 x 4

Lying Close-grip Cambered-bar Extensions: 160 x 4

Wide-grip Underhand Chins: +75 x 4

Bentover Underhand Cambered-bar Rows: 265 x 4

Standing Barbell Curls: 145 x 4

Back Squats: 385 x 4

Leg Presses: 825 x 4

Seated Behind-neck Barbell Presses: 185 x 4

Rack Pulls: 475 x 4

... These are simply goals that I would like to see myself achieve over the course of the next 6 months or so. Maybe even the next year. I dont even give a sh*t how long they take but once I get this kind of strength, Ill be happy.

I modified a few of these as of 4-20-2002 just to make them more realistic. I mean realistically I know I wont be benching 315 for 4 in the next few months - but I can kind of see myself benching 275 for 4, maybe. Same with BTN presses and bentover rows, etc.

Just ADDED goals for standing BB curls and skulls as of 4-28-2002. That should give me some motivation to push my arm strength too, which is also really important.

As of 4-30-2002 I just added leg presses. Just wanted to leg exercises in the same way I have 2 chest, and 2 back exercise goals.

Last edited by MonStar; 05-03-2002 at 10:53 PM.

Good luck on your lastest diet changes. I'll continue to check out the new journal to see how the results shape up.

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

rookiebldr-
    Whatsup man? Yeah thanks a lot bro I appreciate it dude. You have been really supportive and I want you to know that its big help, seriously.

MS
    Last edited by MonStar; 04-30-2002 at 10:58 AM.

Good luck Monstar. You've got great dedication so I'm sure you'll make great progress whatever you decide to do.
    "Then on leg day do squats, lunges, stiff legged deadlifts, fluffernutters, and calf raises."--Belial, training a newbie

PowermanDL on Russian culture: "Big furry hats come into play somewhere."

"The harder the conflict, the more glorious the triumph. What we obtain too cheap, we esteem too lightly; it is dearness only that gives everything its value. I love the man that can smile in trouble, that can gather strength from distress and grow brave by reflection. 'Tis the business of little minds to shrink; but he whose heart is firm, and whose conscience approves his conduct, will pursue his principles unto death." --Thomas Paine

Frankly, I have an almost irresistable urge to give you **** because I find it fun to be a prick, but I won't...

What I will do is wish you good luck in acheiving your goals and say your plan looks solid to me, although I still say a refeed would be a good idea(Just have one when you feel like complete sh*t instead of on a set schedule. I really think it helps prevent any binging episodes, which I've noticed you have occasionally. I've tend to do the same thing if I don't have my refeeds.)

Why did you decide to ditch NHE again, btw?

Oh, and how come you made a new user name sans the 1023?
    Last edited by Blood&Iron; 04-13-2002 at 09:05 AM.

We tend to think of Sisyphus as a tragic hero, condemned by the gods to shoulder his rock sweatily up the mountain, and again up the mountain, forever. The truth is that Sisyphus is in love with the rock. He cherishes every roughness and every ounce of it. He talks to it, sings to it. It has become the mysterious Other. He even dreams of it as he sleepwalks upward. Life is unimaginable without it, looming always above him like a huge gray moon. He doesn’t realize that at any moment he is permitted to step aside, let the rock hurtle to the bottom, and go home.

Parables and Portraits, Stephen Mitchell

Bespoke Super Mod
    Good luck Mike with your dieting and your ever growing fascination with the journals

Stick to something for a longer period of time, NHE seemed to work for you, so why not stick with instead of the chopping and changing

Good luck once again
    "A + B + C = Success if, A = Hard Work, B = Hard Play, C = Keeping your mouth shut" -Albert
    Einstein

I've always gone to the gym with the conviction that I'll be the hardest working mother****er in the joint. Make that your credo, and hope we don't lift at the same place.
    -- Adam Fahy

"Fran is a double-hard bastard"- Clint Brewer 31/12/02

Jane-
    Thanks a lot I really appreciate the suppport. Jumping from diet to diet to diet isnt really all that dedicated but in general I guess my dedication is decent, who knows. Hopefully I wont be immature and change diets again, etc. That's honestly nothing but immature bullsh*t.

Blood&Iron-
    Whatsup man? Thank you man for not giving me sh*t about starting this final journal. Yeah if I feel like I want some crap food Ill simply make it a small refeed meal and try my best to stay within my caloric limits. Well have to see how things go. Refeeds are a good psychologically, letting me know that I am not going to have to eat the same old foods day after day. I ditched NHE because of the extremely low calories, my strength dropping or not increasing, and my muscles being so flat it was ridiculous. Couldnt deal with it. I just didnt care for the 1023, haha like MonStar better.

MS

MS - One suggestion, I think is a good one, would be to not start off eating 2400cals a day. Your probably going to put a good deal of weight back on. Can you go for 1750 to start and then adjust as needed. I think your BMR is quite low these days.

Good luck dude.

(for a description of my diet please click here, for a description of my supplements please click here, for a description of my training please click here, and finally to view my strength goals please click here)

Week 1 | Day 1
    Thursday, April 13, 2002

Cardio.
    • ----------------------------------------------------------------
      Postworkout: 10 minutes treadmill; 3.5 MPH @ a 15% incline.
      ----------------------------------------------------------------

Diet. Isocaloric Day.
      Meal 1: Myoplex MRP + 1 cup skim milk + 2 slices whole-wheat bread + 1 tbsp. low-fat butter
      (550 calories, 56g protein, 55g carbs, 9g fat)

Meal 2: 1 cup cottage cheese + 1/2 cup pineapple + 1 oz. peanuts
      (460 calories, 34g protein, 30g carbs, 24g fat)

Postworkout: 2 servings whey protein + Sweettarts
      (420 calories, 44g protein, 54g carbs, 2g fat)

Meal 4: 1 slice whole-wheat bread + 2 tbsp. peanut butter + chicken noodle soup
      (410 calories, 19g protein, 38g carbs, 22g fat)

Meal 5: 1 can tuna + 1 & 1/2 tbsp. low-fat mayo + 1 slice whole-wheat bread
      (300 calories, 35g protein, 14g carbs, 10g fat)

Meal 6: 1 cup skim milk
      (80 calories, 8g protein, 12g carbs, 0g fat)

Diet Totals.
      Total Calories: 2220
      Total (g) Protein: 196g - 36%
      Total (g) Carbs: 203g - 37%
      Total (g) Fat: 67g - 27%

Overall Comments.
      Measured my waist today. After cheating a LOT to be honest yesterday my waist measured, with abs flexed at my naval, 36 inches. Kind of pissed off but oh well, I kind of expected it after yesterday's pig out. Feel so f*cking fat and just disgusting today. Feel drowsy and soft and just sickening. I hate the way I feel today. It should be a godd*mn hint to myself that binging off my diet is a COMPLETE waste of my time. tuttuttuttut

Pain/Soreness.
      Not sore today, just feel like a fat and flabby piece of sh*t. Soft and disgusting, what else is new?

Sleep.
      2 + 6 hours sleep last night. This was kind of confusing. Slept for two hours in my girlfriend's car and then couldnt fall back asleep for a while. Finally fell asleep for another 6 hours.

Supplements.
      With Meal 1: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 50 mg. zinc + 1 Adrenalin

With Meal 2: 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete

Preworkout: 5cc Liquid Clenbutrx

Postworkout: 5g creatine + 5g glutamine peptides + 3g arginine + 1g ginger + 500 mg. ALA + 250 mg. Aminogen

With Meal 3: multi-vitamin/mineral + 1g vitamin C + 400 IU vitamin E + 1 Calcium Complete + 1 Adrenalin

Before Bed: Sleep Formula

Training. Chest, Triceps.
      Flat Barbell Presses: 230 x 7 [***]

... Totally awesome set of bench here today. Did them in power rack with the pins set @ 19. Bar went right down to my chest though which gave me a good ROM. But anyway used 230 lbs. which is not really all that much. For some reason my bench has sucked since I started doing it again. Good set though. Got 6 reps and went all out for my 7th. In my head I honestly didnt think that I was going to get anything more than a 1/2 rep but somehow I actually pulled it off. Impressed myself.

Dips: +100 x 7 [***]

... Great set of dips here. Awesome poundage considering my bodyweight! 309 total dipping lbs. Thats very impressive for me. Big time. Hurt my hands a little bit on the metal dip bars but oh well nothing too big of a deal I dont think. I can actually see myself, not anytime in the near future, but sometime in the future, getting +150 for 4. Hammered my pecs all the way with this set.

Flat Dumbbell Presses: 100 x 7 [***]

... First try and getting the DBs back I didnt get it. Wow that pissed me off. Got pissed and threw the DBs back with me and started repping it out. Got 5 reps fairly easily and then the pain and exaustion set in. Pecs were aching like crazy. 7th rep was a COMPLETE struggle. Definitely didnt think that I was going to get it. Impressed here too.

Flat Dumbbell Flyes: 70 x 7 [***]

... Great f*cking fly strength here baby! Used the 70s as you can see. I definitely didnt expect myself to get 7 full reps with the 70s! Going for the 72.5s next Saturday baby. Cant wait. Fly strength usually dies off around the 65s but I guess not anymore. Thats good to know. Probably because of how much I f*cking weighed.

Machine Pec-Deck Flyes: 120 x 7.5 [***]

... Great f*cking set of pec-deck flyes here! Not used to this Nautilus machine, woah. Its a LOT tougher than any pec-deck I ever used. The seat is basically inclined back, which makes the movement much more of an iso exercise. Got 7.5 reps. Couldnt finish off the 7th rep, definitely a major struggle. At this point my pecs were pumped pretty well.

High-cable Crossovers: 70 x 9.5 [***]

... Wow havnt done crossovers in a few years, awesome exercise. Bentover at a fairly large angle. Awesome set though. Crossed my hands at the bottom of every rep. Really really squeezed my pecs hard as f*cking hell. Great burn and feeling of exaustion. Kicked my elbows back hard with every single rep. Good stretch at the top of the movement, awesome flex at the bottom of the movement. Great set.

Lying Cambered-bar Extensions: 125 x 6.5 [***]

... Great set of skulls here! Beat the f*cking hell outta my triceps wow. Really really got some hard contractions. Lowered the bar to around my chin, and flexed hard at the top of the movement. Really hit my tris hard throughout the entire set. Actually thought that I was going to get more reps than I did, but oh well. Good set still.

Seated Cambered-bar French Presses: 105 x 7.5 [***]

... This exercise really hit my tris well. Good ROM here and had my girlfriend spot me. Good set though. Weight really didnt feel too bad compared to last time. The last time I did this exercise I did it with a straight bar and it really f*cked my tris up big time. Used the same weight but just couldnt get any reps barely at all. Anyway good set.

Standing Cable Pressdowns: 100 x 7 [***]

... INTENSE set of pressdowns baby! Used a pretty close grip on these. Squeezed my triceps hard as f*ck on these. Just barely got my 7th rep. Probably wont be this strong on these next week I dont know. Today I weighed a lot and everything like that so I dont know how that will effect my strength. Well see. Good set, awesome contractions.

Seated One-arm Dumbbell Extensions: 25 x 10.5 [***]

... Great finisher for my triceps, but as you can see definitely enough weight. Going to bump it up to the 30s next Saturday on these. Well see how things go with that. Set was definitely good though. Good ROM and good triceps contractions. GREAT feeling of exaustion too! Triceps literally just gave out at 10 and 1/2 reps.

Training Length.
      Today my workout lasted 40 minutes. Which was brief I guess I dont know.

Water.
      Good amount today I guess, need to keep it up.

Weight.
      Today, preworkout and clothed, but without shoes, I weighed 209 lbs.!! Holy f*ck! I cant believe this bullsh*t. Expected and obviously a majority of water weight, but still. Didnt expect to be this much. I expected 205 lbs. tops.
    Last edited by MonStar; 05-03-2002 at 10:51 PM.

MarshallPenn-
    Are you kidding me man? 1750 calories? I weigh around 205 lbs. dude. Even at my BW x 10 that would be 2050, I am doing around my BW x 12. I cant believe that you think this is too many calories! I might keep it around 2200-2400 or something like that but this is barely any calories for me. I dont know well see how things go. Why the suggestion for such a low # of calories?

MS

MonStar,

Dispite the razzing you get sometimes, there are lots of supporters on this site. I believe we are here to help each other out. I'm not too surprised that you are not making the gains, you dropped the weight over the last two weeks pretty quickly. You might even gain some on this increased calories. All good to get you back in line.

P.S. expect some razzing though, it's sometimes just in jest

Me /pwn1ng by Xian Rookie's journal Rookie's Picture Thread

Damn right you will be! We don't mess around down here. Liquor and Steel, that's what we're all about -Casey

ROFL, oh man - I usually wait until I'm on the freeway to do that. What an idiot! -teufy doing what he does best.

You aren't strong enough or pretty enough to train in the evenings with us...better stick to noon workouts with the rest of the geriatrics. - pup

Yeah. I'm a dork. - Teufy

Better yet, "why should anyone's interpretation of divinity govern modern society?" - Twilo

Monstar - You were eating less than 1500, some days only 1000, on NHE all the time. Am I talking to the same person??? Now you are freaking out that I suggest 1750 to start? Doesn't make much sense. If you want to try 2400, go ahead, we'll see what happens. I just thought it was safer to gradually increase.

Why would you think 1750 is too low, when you've been eating less than that every day for months on end?

Totally confused!

Monstar - I'm still cracking up from your response. I've been more vocal than anyone here at WBB, yelling at you everyday to eat more food, and then when I suggest you take it slow, rather than just double your food intake, you ask me why I suggest such a LOW caloric intake???

rookiebldr-
    Yeah I know that everyone here, almost, has good intentions for one another. And youre definitely right when you say that. Yeah NHE I dropped some weight but it really just wasnt the healthiest way of eating. High saturated fat intake, then refeed meals of 2000+ calories in just one sitting. I would feel bloated and disgusting and just... ew.

MarshallPenn-
    I know thats the mistake that I made on NHE. I didnt mean to come off harsh, my apologies bro. I was eating around 1500-1600 calories per day on NHE and that was my big mistake. I want to eat at least 10-12x my bodyweight. See how things go, if my weight starts to increase or something along those lines Ill obviously drop my calories down lower. And vice versa if I am losing weight too quickly.

MS

Monstar, you have a strong chest, curse you!
    Btw I'd be interested in seeing how well the ALa works cause I'm going to be probally experimenting with it in the future. Also let me know how the clenbuterex works.
    Good luck!!
    Maki Fit Blog

At Large: Optimize Your Body | Dynamic Conditioning |
    My articles on Wannabebig

"Soli Deo Gloria"
    "Test all things; hold fast what is good.": 1 Thessalonians 5:21

"I do not understand what I do. For what I want to do I do not do, but what I hate I do. And if I do what I do not want to do, I agree that the law is good. As it is, it is no longer I myself who do it, but it is sin living in me. I know that nothing good lives in me, that is, in my sinful nature. For I have the desire to do what is good, but I cannot carry it out. For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not want to do--this I keep on doing. Now if I do what I do not want to do, it is no longer I who do it, but it is sin living in me that does it.
    So I find this law at work: When I want to do good, evil is right there with me. For in my inner being I delight in God's law; but I see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the law of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of sin at work within my members. What a wretched man I am! Who will rescue me from this body of death? Thanks be to God--through Jesus Christ our Lord!"
    Romans 7:14-25

"Judo is not about strength. Yet in the learning curve, all Judokas get strong. Only with time do you learn where to apply that strength."
    The Art of Judo

Maki Riddington-
    Whatsup how you doin bro? Haha thanks a lot bro I appreciate the kind words. And no actually I dont really have a strong chest. My dip strength is decent and so is my DB fly strength I think, but flat BB press strength is TERRIBLE and other than that I am not too strong. I want to get stronger but I dont know dude its tough walking the walk and not just talking the talk ya know?

MS

Maki... and about the ALA, seems to work great for postworkout carbs and before AM cardio. I mean thats just based on personal experience. Can definitely feel it working. I am taking the powder from www.beyond-a-century.com. Cheap and works well, what more can you ask for? The Liquid Clenbutrx stuff is a GREAT preworkout energizer / fat-burner. Same with precardio. Gets right into your system, loving it!

MS

I wish I had that rowing machine with the chest support. When I do bent over rows I've got to go light or I'll screw up my weak-ass back, which is why I've given up on heavy squats and deads.

Fart Barker-
    Damn man thats a huge problem! No squats or deads... and no supported back rowing machine? Damn dude that sucks. Whats wrong with your lower back do you have some kind of condition that cannot be cured with direct strength training? Like back extensions and good mornings and hyperextensions, etc.

MS

I've had a "bad back" as long as I can remember. Every other year or so I'll have to go to the emergency room cuz it'll get so bad I can't even stand up. The doctors can never find anything wrong other than the fact I've got no arch in my back. It actually seems better now since I've been lifting weights though.

bone crusher
    monstar what about the after taste of the ALA

how are youtaking it ?