Thread: My fat loss stack

Wannabebig Member

My fat loss stack

So I am about 285 right now and motivated to get back into shape and lose some of this weight. I have been going to the gym about everyday the routine says for me to.

I was thinking of getting the Fat loss stack by ALN but I already have a couple bottles of Creatine monohydrate and some multi-vitamins I take every night.

So I was thinking of getting
    -Thermocin or Nitor
    -Results
    -ETS
    -Nitrean

I was wondering since Thermocin and Nitor are already a stimulant and results also gives you intensity for your workout should they be taken together, as in the same day, not directly together?

I may also skip out on Nitrean for the first order because I currently have protein.

My workouts will consist of more weight loss specific workouts along with some cardio.

As far as my diet.. I am going to cut back on the bad foods and aim to stay on the list of clean foods.

Please let me know if you think this would be an effective stack, or if I should possibly add or subtract anything from this list.

Thanks for your input.

Wooly

You should not combine Thermocin and Nitor at the same time. They both work in similar ways and share some of the same ingredients. They can be taken in the same cycle if you wanted to say start off with 4-6 weeks of Thermocin and then finish with another 4-6 weeks Nitor.

For a pre-workout boost though it does make sense to take Results along with the fat burner product that you choose (Thermocin or Nitor). They both work in different ways - one gives you a boost with simple carbohydrates and muscular strength / endurance products, and the other is a stimulant based energy supplement.

Nitrean is a great protein for dieting because it is a protein blend. Not only does it contain high quality whey protein (mostly isolates) but it also has egg and casein protein which digest at different rates and will keep you feeling full for longer. Many people like to drink these shakes between meals when cutting bodyfat.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    Oh my bad, I was trying to say take results and either one of thermocin, or nitor together in the same day.. Thanks for the response, I am going to be ordering my supplements soon..

For my first order, I think I will go with..

-Thermocin
    -Results
    -ETS
    -Nitrean

That's a good selection!
    http://www.wannabebig.com/logo/alnlogo_black.gif

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Hypertrophy Cluster Training - HCT-12 - If you want big gains in size and strength, huge decreases in body fat, or both - check out HCT-12.

Can I have some lean muscle & strength please? My Training Journal

Wannabebig Member
    I couldn't find this on search for RESULTS but what kind of cycling should I do with RESULTS? I'm assuming you should cycle 1 or 2 monthsON and 1 month OFF but I would like to know what recommended.

I read somewhere on a search that I should cycle thermocin for about 2 months or less ON and 1 month OFF.

I am contemplating on possibly cycling nitor for thermocin, but on the other hand if RESULTS and thermocin can be my on cycle I might take an NO supplement on the OFF cycle for a the extra boost that I would get from thermocin and RESULTS..

So let me know if you think this would work out
    1-2 months ON
    -Nitrean
    -Thermocin
    -RESULTS

1 month cycle OFF

-Nitrean
    -NO supplement (NOexplode, Superpump, NOshotgun etc) or Nitor instead

I also read that the Nitrean works not only as great protein with the blend but also is a good for recovery. Can anyone comment on this? If so I would like to skip out on ETS for it to be a little easier on the wallet, but its not anything that I can't afford to put on my list.

Replies are much appreciated

Wooly

If you are training hard I would not skip the ETS. I used to get such severe DOMS from training like an animal. Chris convinced me to take ETS and I have never stopped taking it since. I don't think it's something you notice immediately, but after you have been taking it for a bit you can tell a huge difference if you stop.

Supplements I currently take: Nitrean , BCAA , Creatine 500 , Multi-Plus , Fish Oil

My Training Log , My Youtube Videos

"The weak will never understand" - Vincent Dizenzo

Quote Originally Posted by BigWooly123 View Post
    I couldn't find this on search for RESULTS but what kind of cycling should I do with RESULTS? I'm assuming you should cycle 1 or 2 monthsON and 1 month OFF but I would like to know what recommended.

I read somewhere on a search that I should cycle thermocin for about 2 months or less ON and 1 month OFF.

I am contemplating on possibly cycling nitor for thermocin, but on the other hand if RESULTS and thermocin can be my on cycle I might take an NO supplement on the OFF cycle for a the extra boost that I would get from thermocin and RESULTS..

So let me know if you think this would work out
    1-2 months ON
    -Nitrean
    -Thermocin
    -RESULTS

1 month cycle OFF

-Nitrean
    -NO supplement (NOexplode, Superpump, NOshotgun etc) or Nitor instead

I also read that the Nitrean works not only as great protein with the blend but also is a good for recovery. Can anyone comment on this? If so I would like to skip out on ETS for it to be a little easier on the wallet, but its not anything that I can't afford to put on my list.

Replies are much appreciated

Wooly
    Wooly,

There are a few popular misconceptions about cycling supplements. Knowing your goals would also be helpful in making the proper recommendation as we can tweak and customize a program specifically for you.

Supplements that you want to cycle would include stimulants and products that impact hormone levels. Other supplements like protein, vitamins, minerals, EFA's, creatine, etc. - do not need to be cycled.

If you are looking to focus on strength / hypertrophy and increase muscle mass then I would include a stack of the Results, Nitrean, and ETS. For diet and overall fitness you can stack Thermocin (Nitor if you want something stronger) along with Nitrean and either Results or Creatine 500.

Here is a good program to get you started:

Nitrean:Everyday (1) scoop with breakfast. Always have (1) scoop immediately post workout. Additional shakes as needed to meet your daily requirement.

Results: Everyday either in the morning, or 30 minutes pre-workout on training days.

Thermocin: Start off with (2) capsules in the morning and then another (2) capsules early afternoon. Eventually ramp up to (3) capsule servings.

ETS: Take (4) capsules every night before bed.

With this program a large container of Nitrean should last about 5 weeks, ETS will last 8 weeks, Results will last 4 weeks, and Thermocin will last 5-6 weeks. If cost becomes a factor you can substitute out the Results for Creatine 500 (which is $14.50 for a 12 week supply).

You should begin to see and feel results within about 3-4 weeks of begining the supplement program assuming that your diet and training are both in order.

If you need help putting together a customized diet / training routine please let me know and I would be happy to help you with that.
    Last edited by Tom Mutaffis; 04-17-2009 at 08:26 AM.
    ASC 105 Kg Pro Strongman | My Website | Facebook Fan Page

Weight: 225 lbs | Gym PR's -> Front Squat: 510 lbs / Overhead: 375 lbs / Deadlift: 700 lbs

Supplements: www.AtLargeNutrition.com

Wannabebig Member
    Thanks alot of all your input. I am going to put an order in for some supplements tonight! I'm going with Nitrean, ETS, Thermocin for sure.. I have some pure gnc creatine monohydrate I might try any use up before I get RESULTS, but I may just give in and pick it up.

Wooly

Wooly, thanks for your business!

AtLarge Nutrition Supplements Get the best supplements and help support Wannabebig!

Wannabebig Member
    No problem I've heard great things about your products. I just put in my order a few minutes ago. I skipped out on the Nitrean for this order just so I can use up the protein I have left, even though that Nitrean blend would be real nice over the plain whey protein I have now, but it will be out my next order. I picked up thermocin, ETS, and Novus Bars, shaker, and that nice bonus ALN shirt.

Wooly

Wooly,

skip the NO2 products. They don't actually help yer workout, muscle gains or strength. waste of good money. you'll notice ALN doesn't sell any NO2 products...for a reason. ALN tends to only sell proven supplements that benefit you in some way.